Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 236. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Epool - Update

10% Bonus round is currently active!! Mine for 10% extra ETC! While it lasts.

Also as part of our bonus program, epools tokens rate of production has been reduced from 7x1ETC  to 1x1ETC. Miners that have already mined epools keep the tokens they have already mined. We expect further reductions in distribution over the coming weeks.

epool.io

As mentioned before we expect further distribution reductions in ePool tokens. The amount allocated to the fund still remains at .1% of pool profit. ePools already mined remain the same for miners that had already mined them. We expect the next reduction of distribution by the end of the day. New miners will receive 0.1 ePools for every ETC mined. Further reductions expected to target 0.0001 ePool per ETC mined.

ePools distribution reduced to 0.01 Pools per 1ETC mined
Activity: 350
I invite all to join and leave your message on the ETC on this site - - https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/etc/forum/BTC
More than 16,000 registered users will see it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Is now a good time to be adding more etc to my bag? I been waiting for the floor and I think now we found it. Anyone else think the same.

If you support the cause, and if you believe in the vision, there is never a bad time to buy ETC.

I've been adding to my bag for some time now. Not only looking at it from a price point of view, but looking at the future this coin actually can and most likely will have.

I'd say the price now though is very fair to buy in at. Next year might hold a lot of surprises as well as rewards Smiley

What cause shall we support? The ETC is supposed not to hard fork to protect somebody, but it has also hard forked.

Balances weren't changed
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
Is now a good time to be adding more etc to my bag? I been waiting for the floor and I think now we found it. Anyone else think the same.

If you support the cause, and if you believe in the vision, there is never a bad time to buy ETC.

I've been adding to my bag for some time now. Not only looking at it from a price point of view, but looking at the future this coin actually can and most likely will have.

I'd say the price now though is very fair to buy in at. Next year might hold a lot of surprises as well as rewards Smiley

What cause shall we support? The ETC is supposed not to hard fork to protect somebody, but it has also hard forked.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
It is info from tweter about ETC and other coins coins
 The difference between ETC and other coins that miner can get other rewards from mining. Just deployed an example: https://t.co/kATJ7DNup8
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

I definitely hope the world GDP will be based on bitcoin or gold, unfortunately I think this will be just a wild dream. World biggest governments (US, China, Russia etc) can't lose their controls over their economies and give to some autonomous systems, which is just ridiculous.
Activity: 386
Epool - Update

10% Bonus round is currently active!! Mine for 10% extra ETC! While it lasts.

Also as part of our bonus program, epools tokens rate of production has been reduced from 7x1ETC  to 1x1ETC. Miners that have already mined epools keep the tokens they have already mined. We expect further reductions in distribution over the coming weeks.

epool.io

As mentioned before we expect further distribution reductions in ePool tokens. The amount allocated to the fund still remains at .1% of pool profit. ePools already mined remain the same for miners that had already mined them. We expect the next reduction of distribution by the end of the day. New miners will receive 0.1 ePools for every ETC mined. Further reductions expected to target 0.0001 ePool per ETC mined.
The DAO happened b/c of the media, slock.it articles rejected due to lack of technical substance were pushed through to satisfy advertisers.
https://twitter.com/desantis/status/802849107605856256
Jump to: