Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 33. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The project is very potential, attracting a lot of investors, we join together to generate profit
Activity: 39
I really do not understand
 Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 16
Ethereum is a great invention for the virtual currency world
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Just a little falls from corrections, Ethereum Classic will increase again when corections go away.
It's hard for ETC to hit $50 this year, but $20 is a reachable target for ETC this year.

The price will skyrocket in the next bull run because, I'm saying this again, when normies will log in into coinbase to purchase btc, they will buy the cheapest currency, which will be ethereum classic
I think this trend will change soon. In the next few weeks, whole crypto market will rise and you will have chance to take profits.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
I read in one of telegram chats that ETC would be listed on Bittrex tomorrow. It will be pair ETC\USD. I think it can give some positive impulse for ETC price.

No Bittrex already lost its charm now it has very volume I don't think news will bring any impact on the price of coin. We need more adoption and support from big merchants and companies to keep the growth sustain in the healthy way.

It's been on Bittrex for years.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I read in one of telegram chats that ETC would be listed on Bittrex tomorrow. It will be pair ETC\USD. I think it can give some positive impulse for ETC price.

No Bittrex already lost its charm now it has very volume I don't think news will bring any impact on the price of coin. We need more adoption and support from big merchants and companies to keep the growth sustain in the healthy way.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Just a little falls from corrections, Ethereum Classic will increase again when corections go away.
It's hard for ETC to hit $50 this year, but $20 is a reachable target for ETC this year.

The price will skyrocket in the next bull run because, I'm saying this again, when normies will log in into coinbase to purchase btc, they will buy the cheapest currency, which will be ethereum classic
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
guys what price u think ll be in next week ? thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Yes, let the forecasts say that ETC will be in this year's $ 20, but at least $ 50. Now the main question when the price will stop falling ETC and from what price growth will begin
Search for a price bottom is one of the most entertaining topics to date for me. In the falling market, the main thing is to find the entry point in order to have a good profit.
Activity: 112
Yes, let the forecasts say that ETC will be in this year's $ 20, but at least $ 50. Now the main question when the price will stop falling ETC and from what price growth will begin
Activity: 97
not sure if ETC will pump again
Activity: 588
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ETC prices are already very low, there are funds can be bought in batches, once the market warms up, ETC's currency prices will certainly return to the upward channel
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
ETC believes strongly in a decentralized, censorship-resistant, & permissionless blockchain which cannot be shut down and has irreversible smart contracts
Ethereum Classic (ETC) Review – The Truly Immutable Blockchain
https://www.chainbits.com/reviews/ethereum-classic-review/
It is basic knowledge of ethereum classic ETC to know more about ethereum classic especially for new people in ETC
Ethereum Classic has risen very impressive last days.
Today, the coin has witnessed in-significant corrections.
For now, ETC traded around $13.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-classic/
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
ETC believes strongly in a decentralized, censorship-resistant, & permissionless blockchain which cannot be shut down and has irreversible smart contracts
Ethereum Classic (ETC) Review – The Truly Immutable Blockchain
https://www.chainbits.com/reviews/ethereum-classic-review/
It is basic knowledge of ethereum classic ETC to know more about ethereum classic especially for new people in ETC
Activity: 336
The price of Ethereum Classic coins has also fallen sharply recently, but investors can hold the ETC coins firmly. This coin project can cross the bull market of the market.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
still hard to predict where the market is going, but if we got the same bullish situation that happens last year, i can see ETC at 70$+  Smiley but nothing is sure nowadays  Wink
It will be really ridiculous if Ethereum Classic can hit $70 during the very hard period of the whole crypto market.
I don't believe ETC can hit such very high price as you stated.

In long run this will happen I also not sure in short time of period we can see this. If BTC rally will get the same momentum where it was in the end of last year. This ETC will get more better position to get stable on decent price.
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
ETC has been relatively large since August 4th. As is the case at present, the pursuit of ETC should not be much, so overall, the retail angle of the selling is larger than the buying.
Pages:
Jump to: