Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 481. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
How do I get my etc? I held eth in my wallet. Also what wallet would I download for etc? Thanks.

you buy or mine it,lol

If you had coins on polo and supported the HF and held ETH their, u get free ETC, and i know peeps that have aloooooooot of free etc , lol
Ive dumped alot of etc just now, and im waiting for noobs to buy so i dump more,  Tongue
etc coin will die within 30days as ETH moves to Metropolis

Thanks for the cheap Ethereum.
My pleasure  Wink

If you were smart, you'd be dumping your ETH, buying ETC, then selling ETC when it goes up. I guess you didn't catch on quick enough. It's the same fucking coin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
How do I get my etc? I held eth in my wallet. Also what wallet would I download for etc? Thanks.

you buy or mine it,lol

If you had coins on polo and supported the HF and held ETH their, u get free ETC, and i know peeps that have aloooooooot of free etc , lol
Ive dumped alot of etc just now, and im waiting for noobs to buy so i dump more,  Tongue

My pleasure  Wink
Activity: 786

you buy or mine it,lol

Ive dumped alot of etc just now, and im waiting for noobs to buy so i dump more,  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

you buy or mine it,lol

Be a little more helpful thanks
legendary

Idk try https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/

ETC is the long term immutable coin already at 26¢
legendary

you buy or mine it,lol

Activity: 867
legendary
Already at 20¢, only way is up
legendary
https://poloniex.com/exchange#eth_etc  

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc

Right trolls time to put your money where your mouths are...go support your coin  

but be warned......
All users who had an Ethereum balance at the moment of the fork now have a matching balance of ETC  

The only people that have ETC are the ETH fork believers isnt that ironic  
  Tongue

Bitpoop put up a few buy walls...ill sell to ya   Tongue
lol

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Awesome that Poloniex has listed ETC. Just waiting for a good price to buy in and I am on board. So hard to figure out what is a good price.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Poloniex before Yobit, that's a new one. It's currently at ~1/20 of ETH, not bad.

Edit: there is a direct classic/fork market too but not a lot of interest there https://poloniex.com/exchange#eth_etc
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Nice project.
However, I think there is a conceptual problem with it.
Vitalik and his team still have a very substantiation holdings from premine in this chain as well.
And if price will rise they can crash it easily and earn on it.
legendary
legendary
I like this idea, and I will support it 100%

I hope soon we seen some more development, exchanges accepting this real and fair true fork!!!

An exchange and a market will help insure miner stability then we can continue ethereum's true vision. Once developers realize they need immutablity, they'll join us.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
I like this idea, and I will support it 100%

I hope soon we seen some more development, exchanges accepting this real and fair true fork!!!
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

AHHHH

This is the thread for the new 1sat coin?

Good luck.

It's at 33¢

The price looks reasonable for me.

That would give it a market cap of almost 30 million usd.  It would almost be in the top 10.  Ain't gonna happen.  No way it stays at 33¢ once it's on a real exchange.

Exactly I see a $1 value in a few months

I'm on board. if/when bittrex lists it ..I will buy.  forking forkers  gonna be sorry  Grin
legendary

AHHHH

Good luck.

It's at 33¢

That would give it a market cap of almost 30 million usd.  It would almost be in the top 10.  Ain't gonna happen.  No way it stays at 33¢ once it's on a real exchange.

Exactly I see a $1 value in a few months
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

AHHHH

Good luck.

It's at 33¢

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
where to send this coin  pool need wallet  adress???
Jump to: