Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCC] EtherCC coin | No Premine | Ethash | PoW | Masternodes - page 5. (Read 6196 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Why did the crypto-court create this etherCC coin? Any advantage for the crypto-court having this coin around?
Activity: 4
The wallet does not work?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
As i can see on the website, I think the sites is similar with Myetherwallet.
At the first thought what different is, the option to open wallet just using either private key or json file.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I am very optimistic about your project and hope that I can join your project and work together for the development of the project.
Activity: 67
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
i think it is scam. no pool available, no comment from the devs
Activity: 36
official pool is down
no payments
no dev

its over?)
Activity: 156
projects that have very large investors there, I hope this project is not only in favor of big investors, but a lot of beginner investors who want to join, so far, the thread looks very good
Activity: 31
Are mining starts today ??
Activity: 123
An adequate project, in fact, such sites are very much lacking. Sometimes it is very difficult to find a part-time job in the field of crypto-currencies, I will be happy to follow the development of the project.
Activity: 36
Activity: 67
Great to hear! The devs are working hard on the background.
Can't wait to see this project lift off. It has great potential
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
What are the current/future listing plans for this project?
Activity: 187
will many participants and investors interested in this project, and this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and will achieve a definite result.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Nice project. Focus on growing the community organically and you will be able to achieve solid traction with this project.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
looks interesting project to me. will keep an eye and wait for a pool. good luck dev!
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
iS THERE MARKETPLACE
Activity: 224
This project looks absolutely awesome. It's good to be involved in the bonus campaign together. Wish the project a success.                                                   
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Why Ethash?  There are other non-Asic friendly algo's out there.  Freaking Ethash, Equihash, X11 et al. have sold out to their corporate overlords....aka Bitmain and Co. 
Pages:
Jump to: