Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETERBASE: Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange - page 19. (Read 27930 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I understand that this exchange place is in the making phase, is there a guarantee at ETERBASE, if I lose assets, due to hacking?
Activity: 2
ETERBASE (EXT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Activity: 46
ETERBASE (EXT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
LOL, wrong writing the symbol, I can't wait to trade in this exchange.
Activity: 215
Merit: 3

FYI, the token ticker is XBASE, not EXT.

Yeah, because if you click EXT, you'll exit from the trading platform.   Cheesy  Cheesy

Okay got it!
staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App

FYI, the token ticker is XBASE, not EXT.
Activity: 18
How can we trust exchanges? Why is it important to be fully-compliance? ETERBASE once again mentioned in an article by CryptoCurrencyNews:

https://cryptocurrencynews.com/cryptocurrency-regulation-market-growth/
-snip-
it looks like this exchange is promising in the future and can compete with other exchanges
How can we trust exchanges? Why is it important to be fully-compliance? ETERBASE once again mentioned in an article by CryptoCurrencyNews:

Yay,...you're famous enough to start now.  Cheesy

So, while there’s no official government stance on crypto regulation at this time, it is comforting to know that there are exchanges out there who are holding themselves accountable rather than taking advantage of a lack of rules and regulations.

One of those exchanges must be Eterbase. You have a good appreciate even before the project starts. It will be a big responsibility for the team. So, (again) Good Luck!  Wink
copper member
Activity: 62
Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange

And Vence Carver also wrote an interesting article here:

https://bitnewstoday.com/news/bitcoin/what-security-questions-should-you-ask-of-your-crypto-exchange/
-The easy way to obtain cryptocurrencies (I think it's related to Eterbase plan to be a fully compliant Electronic Money Institution)

I believe it is more than that. With IBAN license ETERBASE will help users to withdraw/deposit fiat money quite easily. More like help users to enter and take profits from cryptocurrencies trading quite easily IMO.

Yes, when Eterbase becomes fully compliant Electronic Money Institution, they will be able to issue International Bank Account Numbers (IBAN), and it can help to realize "easy to use in daily life" as you said "will help users to withdraw/deposit fiat money quite easily"
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
What about mass adoption though? Do you guys think it is possible?

Why is it not possible? Even Liechtenstein government already approve you guys.

-The easy way to obtain cryptocurrencies (I think it's related to Eterbase plan to be a fully compliant Electronic Money Institution)

I believe it is more than that. With IBAN license ETERBASE will help users to withdraw/deposit fiat money quite easily. More like help users to enter and take profits from cryptocurrencies trading quite easily IMO.

~

Well, I've read their whitepaper, and I think it has included on their whitepaper. If I not wrong, that point is in the Compliance section (related to AML/KYC policy). Will this properly implemented? Let's see the proof when the exchange fully operated.  Wink

Anyone can write whatever that want, baby.

That's right. I mean to use it just for reference, why not? Like I said before, let's see when exchange fully operated.  Tongue

One minute, please. I'll read  Wink

So, this is what Eterbase offered, right?

-Safe (not only Eterbase),
-Affordable (I'm not sure what it mean),

The most important thing is easy to use in daily life. ← ←
copper member
Activity: 62
Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange
Cryptocurrency has affected the rules in several countries (US, UK, EU, ASIA, West), even the country must adjust to technology. I think for the future of these countries and other countries to take the same action because technology (Cryptocurrency) cannot be stopped but must follow.

Yes, we're 100% sure that it can't be stopped. It has just been started and we'll have more challenges in the future. What about mass adoption though? Do you guys think it is possible? And about that, here's an interesting article that might gives you a sight of what's coming next to the cryptocurrency world:

https://cryptovest.com/features/the-road-to-mass-crypto-adoption-scaling-adoption-and-the-rising-tide/
Activity: 38
Cryptocurrency Regulation – What Does the Future Hold?

https://coincheckup.com/blog/cryptocurrency-regulation-what-does-the-future-hold/[/center]
Cryptocurrency has affected the rules in several countries (US, UK, EU, ASIA, West), even the country must adjust to technology. I think for the future of these countries and other countries to take the same action because technology (Cryptocurrency) cannot be stopped but must follow.
Activity: 46
My hope, this exchanger can be used immediately. The deposit and withdrawal process is no problem later
Activity: 10
The exchange being compatible with regularizations, what to say that the exchange itself is already regulated to operate according to the norms practiced in Europe?

Well, I've read their whitepaper, and I think it has included on their whitepaper. If I not wrong, that point is in the Compliance section (related to AML/KYC policy). Will this properly implemented? Let's see the proof when the exchange fully operated.  Wink

Anyone can write whatever that want, baby.
The exchange being compatible with regularizations, what to say that the exchange itself is already regulated to operate according to the norms practiced in Europe?

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
copper member
Activity: 156
Activity: 10
Is it like Trezor or the like?

I have read your official website but I didn't find a demo for this device. is there a demo?

I think that's just illustration image to show that this exchange will use the cold wallet for saving their clients fund.
Activity: 32
Is it like Trezor or the like?

I have read your official website but I didn't find a demo for this device. is there a demo?
Pages:
Jump to: