Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHADV] Ethereum Advanced | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 2. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

Same old thing. Even if you can fork successfully will there be a project that will be created under this fork?
You'd have a hard time, the only that is supported is the ETC and even them are having some hard time. There are only few projects with ETC today though I have no doubt there will be more in the coming years but its a slow progress just like the adoption. There are newer platforms that is competing them directly that will make it more difficult for these forks.
This is completely a scam or fraudulent airdrop that created by scammer. It looks very similar with ETCV which has stolen a lot of money from the stolen wallet. You should aware about that rather than gives a feed back for this scam airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Same old thing. Even if you can fork successfully will there be a project that will be created under this fork?
You'd have a hard time, the only that is supported is the ETC and even them are having some hard time. There are only few projects with ETC today though I have no doubt there will be more in the coming years but its a slow progress just like the adoption. There are newer platforms that is competing them directly that will make it more difficult for these forks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
why is linked this url http://radikal.ru/ to one of your image in this thread. ?
Probably some of the virus on their PC so they leaving the link of someone website everytime he put an image.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
What the hell ,New account created today say good project,

Really cool project. Super all my friends ask me about you and I happily share information with them

Good hard fork for eth

Great company with an interesting idea , not the conventional approach and as it seems the best. Join now...   

The project was developed by a group of people interested in block-chain technology and ICO. They are professionals. #ETHADV #EthereumAdvanced #Blockchain #Investing #HardFork #Ethereum

the four registered the same day
 Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
One thing I don't understand from these forks what can you offer better than Ethereum's developers ? It is season of forks and forked tokens are just keep increasing and then meeting same fate later. If you have something unique then come up with own unique project. I will be first to support but if the purpose just to create tokens then I will stay away. You can not justify fork for token which is being actively developed by highly talented team of people.
Pages:
Jump to: