Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EtherByte: deflationary currency based on the Ethereum Blockchain. - page 18. (Read 3321 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
The project seems to good initially and looking forward to this in future.
Activity: 42
Good project

0x567d4525D47D9f3a06658A16b19d8894910B807d
Activity: 1
Wishing the best to the team. Give it you best to design a good functioning product!!
Activity: 2
this is a nice project
Activity: 109
great project
join airdrop
telegram :@mollar2020
twitter :@mollar2020
Activity: 8
i would love to see some updates of this project. the concept is good.
Activity: 37
This project seem to have great potentials. Am 100% in,to the moon.
Activity: 21
This is really a good project and I have followed it.
Activity: 37
Great project in the innovative block chain technology
Activity: 25
Activity: 14
Activity: 58
idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest. good luck for your project
Activity: 12
Great project,  i think it will be successful.
Activity: 23
About Us:
EtherByte was founded with the idea that in order for cryptocurrencies to evolve from their current status they needed real-world application. Working with money processors to allow marketplaces to take advantage of this growing asset class we plan to deploy EtherByte to a wide variety of online marketplaces. Our currency is currently designed on the two decimal system that allows for easy conversion with our retail clients.
At the forefront of our design, we will be utilizing our lighting fast transaction times and the security of the Blockchain to establish a payment system that allows the transfer of EtherByte to vendors effortlessly. We understand the desire for more decentralized payment systems that allow greater anonymity and security when using cryptocurrencies. For this asset class to grow it is important to be using and exchanging them for real-world goods.
We hope that those who invest along with us share this dream and will work alongside us to achieve not only these small goals but, the future goals of this company and the ascension of the blockchain from simple code into practical and daily use.

The Team:
The team at EtherByte is comprised of technology, marketing, legal and financial professionals with a wide array of experience. With the knowledge of how to invest and transact money in both bull and bear markets, we excel at leveraging the risk against the reward to ensure optimal levels of performance. In areas where a deficiency has been found we make up for it in lucrative outsourcing projects. The approach we have taken when it comes to the behind the scenes technology is simple and is our company’s motto, allow the professionals to do what they excel at. Through this ideology, we can leverage the best teams to ensure a more complete, robust and responsive project.

Official Website:

http://www.etherbyte.co
Twitter:
Telegram:

Contract Address: 0xba4725e435a287e28783886fcbcb339436a6ae66
Symbol: EBX
Decimals: 2

V0.1 Whitepaper:

Activity: 308
interesting project. looking forward to the team about future updates of the project!
Activity: 58
Wonderful project.I hope this turn my life around .
Activity: 13
0x8D2ca11877ea9Afe69D38beaee0CE4E98e1C6335

This is great keep on working hard this coin will be great
Activity: 17
This is  great keep on working hard this coin will be great in future !!!!
Activity: 50
Activity: 50
I think this projects will be go to moon.
Pages:
Jump to: