Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EtherByte: deflationary currency based on the Ethereum Blockchain. - page 25. (Read 3321 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Its a very cool project that i ever seen. So join now.
Activity: 47
this is a very interesting project. That can be a good thing in the next few months. I think that if many people take part in this project the price of the token will increase by 200%. And if the dev continues to do a good job, it can be a great success.
Activity: 53
good project , nice planing n team.
Activity: 79
strong team with great project good luck
Activity: 22
 :)strong team with great project good luck.
This is an awesome project with a very strong team.
Activity: 45
it's amazing project with good team. i like this project
Activity: 117
this will good soon
0xE13f1Ad2491555FAD61f47613f9e99DBF0941732
Activity: 44
The use case of this crypto is quite cool.
Activity: 177
This is the project for which I am looking for ...
Activity: 17
It has a lot potential of potential keep up the good work!!

it's amazing project with good team. i like this project
Activity: 42
following. want to participate and hope the project wouldn’t die
Activity: 69

it's amazing project and good luck for successfully.
Activity: 1
Activity: 34
Activity: 40
This is an awesome project with a very strong team.
Activity: 103
it is currently designed on the two decimal system that allows for easy conversion with our retail clients..good luck
Activity: 70
Good project ..best of luck guys
Activity: 30
About Us:
EtherByte was founded with the idea that in order for cryptocurrencies to evolve from their current status they needed real-world application. Working with money processors to allow marketplaces to take advantage of this growing asset class we plan to deploy EtherByte to a wide variety of online marketplaces. Our currency is currently designed on the two decimal system that allows for easy conversion with our retail clients.
At the forefront of our design, we will be utilizing our lighting fast transaction times and the security of the Blockchain to establish a payment system that allows the transfer of EtherByte to vendors effortlessly. We understand the desire for more decentralized payment systems that allow greater anonymity and security when using cryptocurrencies. For this asset class to grow it is important to be using and exchanging them for real-world goods.
We hope that those who invest along with us share this dream and will work alongside us to achieve not only these small goals but, the future goals of this company and the ascension of the blockchain from simple code into practical and daily use.

The Team:
The team at EtherByte is comprised of technology, marketing, legal and financial professionals with a wide array of experience. With the knowledge of how to invest and transact money in both bull and bear markets, we excel at leveraging the risk against the reward to ensure optimal levels of performance. In areas where a deficiency has been found we make up for it in lucrative outsourcing projects. The approach we have taken when it comes to the behind the scenes technology is simple and is our company’s motto, allow the professionals to do what they excel at. Through this ideology, we can leverage the best teams to ensure a more complete, robust and responsive project.

Official Website:

http://www.etherbyte.co
Twitter:
Telegram:

Contract Address: 0xba4725e435a287e28783886fcbcb339436a6ae66
Symbol: EBX
Decimals: 2

V0.1 Whitepaper:

Activity: 14
Good project i hope it will be successfull
0xe5dcbb1fe6e635e0fcc29a89a8979e2931fce47e