Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethereum AI - Artificial Intelligence Discussion Platform on ERC20 - page 49. (Read 4863 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Very good for us join now immediately
Activity: 87
one of the best project of 2018...best of luck

Telegram @JasonJordan360

Twitter @JasonJordan360
Activity: 20
Wow...It's Interesting and different project in crypto world.feeling proud to be a part of this project.
Telegram username =@Usuf786
Twitter username =@UsufEhana
Activity: 39
This project has a potential to grow exponentially I saw this project, I thought for once, artificial intelligence? and thought about it Eth and AI wow this is the greatest combo. i feel team is wonderful and their effort must be rewarding for everyone who is participating in project.

Telegram @etherxrp
Twitter @etherxrp
Activity: 49
Looks responsive for future events.

#ETHAI Airdrop
Telegram Username: @NIKUJI
Twitter Username: @niku_ranjan
ETH Address: 0x4747D973503d4eade66D393d40c7baF3A094D92a
Activity: 65
Seems i joined already
But it's a Good Project
So Filling again
Activity: 31
I saw this project, I thought for once, artificial intelligence? and then i knew I could trust the project and if Ethereum AI  with the recent improvement on artificial intelligence worth it, then I believe this must be a great project and I'm ready to give them a yes!

Telegram @Nobikun
Twitter @hm_phuong
Activity: 52
Wow...It's Interesting and different project in crypto world.feeling proud to be a part of this project.

Telegram: @pranab12345
Activity: 141
ETHAI Airdrop is really a promising project, I likes the concept, I think it is good for investment as well.

Telegram @taran418

Twitter @biztricks4free
Activity: 80
I think this project will grab a good position...
Ether: 0x6b64b8E636049FbB8eabC1Fcba969f128961cFcA
Telegram: @muzm1
Activity: 54
great project has a bright future
Activity: 61

Looking forward to better things.
Activity: 140
THis priject looks innovative and interesting. But tell me please what makes you different from other AI blockchain projects? Now I can't see your benefits. Maybe it's because there is not enough information. How can I use thisw token after the token sale and airdrop? And there is no way to know who stands behind this project?
Activity: 11

ETHAI Airdrop

Telegram @Jagdish99

Twitter @Jagdish99773807

Activity: 80
is bigest project, I see an upcoming exchange on the site, and then i knew I could trust the project and if Ethereum AI.  the project is cool because allocated percentage for airdrop is great.
telegram:@amer125
twitter:@amersohial1256
ETH wallet:0x8d3391052ca903795499257b365a34db2d7a3c4f
Activity: 92
Nice project has a bright future. Hope we will be in great profit after being member of this project
Activity: 44
This is going to be awesome. Two things i love.  ETH and A.I.   Cant wait to see where this goes!!!!
Activity: 46
Nice Project, I see an upcoming exchange on the site,  I hope it is soon and if so, the project is cool because allocated percentage for airdrop is great. Nice one dev team
Activity: 87
 the project is cool because allocated percentage for airdrop is great. Nice one dev team

Telegram:@anasraza
Twitter:@muhamma16610533
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: