Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethereum AI - Artificial Intelligence Discussion Platform on ERC20 - page 6. (Read 4861 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Good project. best of luck, I joined the project.
Activity: 103
its Artificial Inteligence and Robotic enthsiasts which gives them the opportunity to earn for what they love...nice concept..i like it..good luck
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
The project looks very interesting. How much will be the cost to implement artificial intelligence on Ethereum network?
Activity: 27
best project.
Twitter username :@srajon010
Telegram username:@skmaruf
Eth:0xC93842Ec8f907a0786B9Ae91CDeDc88d3f04e612
Activity: 12
Good project with a good team
Activity: 20
Good project with a good team
Activity: 82
Sounds good keep working hard we wish you success with your project
Activity: 33
Okay am not too conversant with AI, but its always a topic that strikes up curiosity in me. I hope that with this thread i can get better knowledge of it.
Activity: 50
Great Projects _ Good job
Activity: 44
ETHAI Airdrop

Telegram @bhosaleprashant

Twitter @PRASHANT77110
Activity: 155
   woa,,,Any project that is focusing on Artificial Intelligence most of the times attracts my interests. Immediately I saw this one I decided to stop by and see what your project promises. Good idea but not enough information yet to convince AI enthusiasts about the future. Hope dev add more details.
Activity: 68
Nice Bitcointalk concert  I joined successfully
Activity: 60
ETHAI Airdrop

Telegram: @kushn002
Twitter: @kush0202
ETH Address:
0x15DA2d6810A878ddcCc54594a05F0EB6e93F0db5

I enjoyed being of help in this impressive project, and wish continued success.
Activity: 31
really like your cool website design and project objective. The fact that you are already listing the token on exchange baffles me.. Cool project!!

Telegram: @shakirmohammad516
Twitter:  @Mohamm06410793
Activity: 10
Very creativity project!!I Love it..I will promote this token .._)) I will buy token and i wish to see in a big exchange!!

ETHAI Airdrop

Telegram @george_pini

Twitter @crypto_pin12
Activity: 54
concept is nice which  gives its users the opportunity to earn while discussing and talking about what they love, Artificial Intelligence and Robotic. It has potential and hoping that it will grow fast.
Activity: 57
its very nice project best of luck all team.
Activity: 126
Awesome Project, Hope this project change crypto world
Activity: 59
Nice project it is very good .
Activity: 65
A very large number of opportunities can be found in this project, a professional team, a strong ICO! Listening to their customers, they improve the functions of their project. With confidence, I can say that at this stage it is the most multifunctional and interesting project!

Pages:
Jump to: