Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethereum Nano [ETHN] | Scrypt | Encrypted Messaging - page 2. (Read 1788 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
i'd love to put my l3 miners onto this coin.. problem i have is my firewall/protection wont allow, has a coinminer virus attached,,,, i asked this question yesterday,, is this wallet safe,,, did or does anyone else have the wallet without any problems???
Activity: 113
Translation bounty available ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ddclub.org no working correctly  Angry
instead ETHN mines EscrowCoin  Huh
Activity: 13
is the wallet safe?? usual firewall blocking just a little different this time??
Activity: 19
Blockchain stuck at block 1916???
Activity: 19
is there another miningpool.... the net hash just doubled to 15Ghash lol
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

It looks like not too many people on this forum are super excited about Ethereum Nano. Do you have any idea why that is the case? I do Cheesy
Activity: 7
is this a new Ethereum clone?

No it has been built from scratch. It is a better Ethereum. Say bye bye to Vitalik Buterin and say hello to the developer of Ethereum Nano Cheesy Cheesy

Cheesy probaaaably noooot Wink The name sounds quite cool, doesn't it? Ethereum Nano - must be a spectacular new digital currency! Good luck everyone Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

No it has been built from scratch. It is a better Ethereum. Say bye bye to Vitalik Buterin and say hello to the developer of Ethereum Nano Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 7
On the site the opportunity to purchase coin packs

https://ethereumnano.org
Activity: 462
if there are already some mined blocks, tell what the mining process is and how to configure my miner to do it or do some ICO
Activity: 51
Windows wallet???
Activity: 260
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
Activity: 186
we need new pool this shit  pool.DDClub.org
is junk

what is wrong with it ?
let me try to help
Looks to be for higher power ASICs only as the diff is already 300+ and net hashrate is 126MHs...   For a new coin a bit disappointing the smaller guys can't really effectively mine.

It's probably themselves who have all the hardware to mine the shit out of this coin right from the start. I stopped mining quite a while ago because of that reason. Often times just not worth the effort.
Activity: 27
we need new pool this shit  pool.DDClub.org
is junk
i am well interested to see all premine etc so i will get a explorer up in the next few minutes
I believe that is the case, the network is adjusting to meet a 5 min block time, so it increases the difficulty.   Would have been better to have a lower block time with a smaller reward.  Then diffs could keep up with network hash rate changes.

Anyone correct me if I am mistaken here.

that is what i wanted to say but in proper English Tongue
Activity: 8
I believe that is the case, the network is adjusting to meet a 5 min block time, so it increases the difficulty.   Would have been better to have a lower block time with a smaller reward.  Then diffs could keep up with network hash rate changes.

Anyone correct me if I am mistaken here.
Pages:
Jump to: