Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - ETHEREUM PLATINUM (EPL) - THE ONLY ONE - page 2. (Read 3531 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
its very nice project i will very supporting you dev keep it up hope to going success and up to the moon
Activity: 84
The best project ever i had.
EPL is so much faster, smarter cheaper than Bitcoin and almost any other cryptocurrencies. EPL is created to help people who suffer the delay and lost of transactions using other crypto.

This project is fast and very convenient to everyone.
Activity: 770
Eth Platinum is very succesful project now!
Activity: 518
I love this community. Ethereum platinum has great admins and active members. Their games and bounties everyday make members to become more active on the society. I love the concept that there are topics on different bounties and the knowledge of each of us fitted on it. So happy to be part of this community. More power to the team so that more happiness will spread on each of us. Cheers!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
24/7 active EPLsupport on telegram, a lot of bounty every day, great project!
Activity: 392
Promising project.. Seems tohave great value in the future, just hoping for other bounties aside from translation like social media or signature or article bounty..  All the best for this project Smiley
Activity: 322
Waiting for this coin to be listed on different exchanger!
Active dev +good project =to the moon!
Activity: 104
The road map of this project is expository and achievable. I wish you guys great success.
Activity: 50
This is a very unique project, with its innovative design, based on smart contracts, ever expanding community, not to mention the free airdrop to say the least and plenty more, this is a oppurtunity if a lifetime, don’t miss out folks, join now.
Activity: 126
love this project, ive buy some of this token and HODL yeah
ill keep my eyes to this lets go to moon together  Grin
Activity: 20
Hi
I think that it will be the best because ethereum platinium is a big name in the market.
Activity: 280
I hope the ico will start sooner.. I can't wait to get to etherdelta.nice project.
Activity: 59
◄ ePlatinum ►
I like this project. This is ERC 20 token like many others but here we have dev team active on social media and a lot of people joining. I hope there will be some great news in near future.

Thank you very much!
We appreciate support each one of you!
Forbes thinks so too Smiley (take a look post above)

◄ ePlatinum ►
Hello everyone,
Dear friends!
Please, pay attention on this:
Our Telegram group will be completely moved to the new one until 1 of December 2017.
Invitation placed on the main thread first page has been updated already.
Welcome to our new group for those of you who have not yet joined!
P.S.
To be always updated with latest news does not forget to join also our social in Tweeter.

Yours sincerely,
EPL Team

For updated Telegram invitation CLICK HERE

And btw: we are in Forbes

So please stay tuned, as I've told above! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I like this project. This is ERC 20 token like many others but here we have dev team active on social media and a lot of people joining. I hope there will be some great news in near future.
Activity: 3
at the airdrop 1 i no received token, i am no lucky.
and in the airdrop 2 i am a lucky to get token ethereum platinum. and i waiting for market in coinexchange. 😀

Thanks for your patience! I hope you will be happy before Christmas Wink.
Great project.. Good luck dev

Thanks Phil ! Good luck to all our #eplfamily  Wink
Great project idea, remarkably Airdrop, I'll follow you !!!

Thanks for your support.  Wink
◄ ePlatinum ►
I think some of you choose the wrong thread for your post. Or you've been misinformed by someone, I guess.
Yes we still have ongoing distribution in our Tweeter and Telegram groups (you can find invitations on the top of the first page).
But our Airdrop(round No2) has been finished on 28 of October.
And for those of you who wish to talk in local languages please also pay attention on the first page.
We have many links in our ANN (to threads that has been already translated).
Thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Great project idea, remarkably Airdrop, I'll follow you !!!
Pages:
Jump to: