Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌎 ETHEREUM WHITE 🌎 - PROOF-OF-AIRDROPS - Updates - page 2. (Read 3723 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 259
dev , where are you ?

always here

Difficulty is going to change when we reach 45k transactions
What's your future plans? Talk with us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 306
dev , where are you ?

always here

no one is buying , no one is mining also no one knows that token Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Am not sure if I have registered for this airdrop or not, I quickly check because I can't afford to miss this wonderful airdrop.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
dev , where are you ?

always here

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Seems a lot of ppl didn't get tokens
Activity: 672
Merit: 306
dev , where are you ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Blue, Ethereum Black & now Ethereum White. What makes Ethereum White different from the others? Can someone help me on this
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I already mined nearly 100k and dumped them for 2x profit so it works fine, would recommend
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
it's already stated on their post though. they said they put 1m on etherdelta.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
The dev started already dumping this token really hard, just check the sell wall with 50k+ & even couple orders of 100k+ lol

He wasn't even patience enough to wait couple days or at least dump it " easy " not that hard.

It's already worthless, shit tokens at least made it 3 days to 1 weeks worth something, but this one is already dead.
Activity: 3
Finished the italian translation and received the payment, thanks guys!! good luck with your project! Smiley
Some wrong with Proof-of-Stake Its giving me the wrong amount of token i calculated it with the amount of EWHITE i have it says there that 0.005% but its giving me 0.0005% instead please check if wrong
mm how many tokens you have and what was your reward ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 258
Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players
Join , good luck .
Activity: 39
Some wrong with Proof-of-Stake Its giving me the wrong amount of token i calculated it with the amount of EWHITE i have it says there that 0.005% but its giving me 0.0005% instead please check if wrong
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
It only works if you know what you are doing, if your not to inclined on using myetherwallet i would suggest that stay away before you lose eth on transaction fee rather than gaining.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
this project seems not to send tokens
what is the reason?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
may be another scam will wait till it rech some reputable goals . then invest
Actually, bounties are paying very little. I made more than 100.000 just in 2 hours.

Proof of stake should be higher. For even 100.000 tokens it only gives 50, you should have more than 400.000 so it could be profitable. Not very easy.

System working like a charm, as i said tokens doesn't appear on etherscan or ethplorer. It only can see on imported etherdelta or my ether wallet with contract added.

how you got 100k in 2 hours ? like do you need to increase gas price ? or is it enough to just spam write mine block ? or do you add some custom command to the contract so it loops the mining and does it constantly ? I dunno if that is even possible but I'd like to learn something, it has taken me a whole day to reach 50k tokens
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
soneone plz message me the ABI code. from mobile i am unable to copy the code in thread
Activity: 191
Merit: 102
Can I reserve Spanish translation?
Pages:
Jump to: