Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★ - page 4. (Read 416309 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Anyone else notice that this is literally the same title as the new Neacash project? looks like abi is back under a new name to do another scam... same spelling mistakes in the title and everything
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Another scam project, but beautifully designed for all indicators Smiley

Better pay attention to us - DEP - Decentralized Exchange Point

you want us to pay attention to another scam project lol ?
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Another scam project, but beautifully designed for all indicators Smiley

Better pay attention to us - DEP - Decentralized Exchange Point
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
the ethereumdark.info and ethereumdark.net is gone?

why so surprise the website is gone? it should never appear at the very first time anyway, i suffer huge loss from this silly goose ethereumDark thing.
wish i never knew about this project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Why so surprise about it being gone? You're the only who expect it to be live forever lol
A scammer wouldn't waste his few bucks renewing a domain that he already used to scam. The only thing that's left now i the token still listed on cryptopia. The heck that exchange doing with a scam coin. Maybe they are part of this BS and they intend to list it and may even pump it to make people invest more to that scam.
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
  now probably no one will agree to read this whole branch entirely, especially since most of it originally consisted of similar questions, the same cries and empty promises of the abi. But the current who still master the reading and study this material may be able to understand the psychology of the crook and the future will save yourself from such errors.
Activity: 17
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
The newbie accounts flooding this now is becoming a problem ... please dev change the requirements for the airdrop to Jr. Member as like this too many people will abuse it.
Newbies ALSO want to join airdrops !

There is no more airdrops.... move on and let this thread die

The thread will never die if more people want this coin, maybe the majority owner of this coin can do something for this coin. Make it alive again.

If a reputable team develops it, that's possible. But they will not do that silly thing, they will release new coin and develop it, the effect will be much better.

Yeah, why would anyone take over this dead project. Much better to develop a new one. That is why this will stay dead.

That just is just disappointing lol

I have  been wondering whether the new coin named ETH private that just been announced recently is connected to this ETHD. ITs doing an ICO but didn't have any dashboard at all. The developer just want investors to sent their  eth to an address and that just it. This is it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-airdrop-ethereum-private-private-faste-and-more-4392734

And he locked hi  thread.

You could be right on that one, sounds a lot like ETHD. LOL. Best to avoid it.
I looked at the site it called ETHPT, it doesn't mean anything. It is a very unclear project that don't publish information about dev team and also no whitepaper.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
The newbie accounts flooding this now is becoming a problem ... please dev change the requirements for the airdrop to Jr. Member as like this too many people will abuse it.

The thread will never die if more people want this coin, maybe the majority owner of this coin can do something for this coin. Make it alive again.

If a reputable team develops it, that's possible. But they will not do that silly thing, they will release new coin and develop it, the effect will be much better.

Yeah, why would anyone take over this dead project. Much better to develop a new one. That is why this will stay dead.

I have  been wondering whether the new coin named ETH private that just been announced recently is connected to this ETHD. ITs doing an ICO but didn't have any dashboard at all. The developer just want investors to sent their  eth to an address and that just it. This is it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-airdrop-ethereum-private-private-faste-and-more-4392734

You could be right on that one, sounds a lot like ETHD. LOL. Best to avoid it.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Marketcap 103k  usd. And they had 7 mln marketcap. Its fallen in ~70 times. Project already died after swap from coins to tokens.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
is still this thread is alive and people still have hope? I participated from the very beginning of this project, but like many missed the moment of a good price and left the project with a minimum amount. but it was a lesson for me, some cries about flying to the moon, I just don't believe it now, guys bury this coin, there's a lot of new stuff ahead.
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
Sold again. Cryptopia went from high risk to criminal today.

To much of a risk.

For fck sake i still have a shitloads of unsellables hanging there now. Remember the good old days with a nice doge market and no minimums.. (And miss candy going: "You just buy a little of every coin and you will be fine") Today is one endless list of lies, delisting and "shopkeeper ethics" that sums up to what looks like jail time in the long run.

Jail is no fun. I have tried that. Only great thing to say about it is that one gets out again. After having smoked so much pot that one can't smell if his hair is on fire.

Got a good price for it ;-)
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
My Brother still has the ETHD that he received from the airdrop. Up to this point he still have it. Really looking forward about the said project.

You still think the project will be built?

The develop already gone long time ago, if your brother still have the token, then good for him. He can hold it forever but he really shouldn't hope for anything from it. The only reason perhaps why its still not delisted on cryptopia is because the owner  hasn't dumped his thousands of it.
Activity: 40
My Brother still has the ETHD that he received from the airdrop. Up to this point he still have it. Really looking forward about the said project.
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
until now they are still waiting for the aidrop?
it's done..
The dev dies with the project..
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
I wish that all you could have got out of this project when it was in the dollar amounts.
It was just a copy and paste job from a stupid, stubborn, scam artist. Now he doesnt have to work a day in his life anymore, because you guys helped him get-rich-quick.
Crypto is becoming the easiest way to pull off an untraceable get-rich-quick-scheme.

If you guys want a real project where the devs can be contacted, look into Folm Coin (FLM) and Bitcore (BTX). These are two really good projects coming up with big moves this year.
Be sure to look into the BTXM coming forward from BTX.

So you come here to promote others shitcoin? What the difference 3 of those then ethereumdark?
The name so copycat. No vision no originality

Well ain't that a bitch ? Count me in as a holder for now.

Baking my own bread and everything..
Pages:
Jump to: