Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 35. (Read 40697 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 18
What's new in this inforation?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I've noticed too that yobit.io and yobit.net are alike. It's interesting is yobit.io is a scam?
No, it's another addr from yobit.
You can try and will connect to your account even with google authenticator, therefore it's trustable.
Activity: 33
Good project to see.
Activity: 22
No working links on first post image, correct it.

On my gaming and work PC the links are broken as well.  On my laptop they work.  It's weird.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
What's the pos reward structure and type?
Activity: 2
may be remake a bit of the logo, so it was not like a DGF coin and was more like an ETH.
like this... http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/180217/dHqlGyzb1G.jpg
Activity: 84
Why not use Discord?
Activity: 128
NeoPool

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://neopool.net:3833 -u  -p c=ETHF

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I've found out: Yobit.io is just a mirror for Yobit.net in order to pass any ban if needed, so it's completely the same
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I've noticed too that yobit.io and yobit.net are alike. It's interesting is yobit.io is a scam?
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
As it is no more confidence either to Yobit, or to the thousands of coins published in recent times Sad
I can`t find. Is an auction is planing? How do you want to be listed? Don`y you want listing to cryptobridge probably? Do you have some arrangements with yobit or it`s just a plan?
These are good questions and also he wrotten "https://yobit.io - very soon".
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
I can`t find. Is an auction is planing? How do you want to be listed? Don`y you want listing to cryptobridge probably? Do you have some arrangements with yobit or it`s just a plan?
Activity: 3
Interesting!   Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
No working links on first post image, correct it.
Activity: 105
At this time 2153 views.

I hope to be completed soon and be valueable coin.
Activity: 24
Looks Not Bad .
Activity: 1
which pool is best  Huh

Only been mining a couple days now, but I've been happy with bsod.pw. Just started mining this coin and blocks are coming in every min or 2.
Activity: 24
How do you register for Airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: