Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅ - page 9. (Read 70436 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
I wanted to find out whether there will be any verification for KYC users in the future, when the money is put on the output?
Activity: 7
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that's much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this plan!
Activity: 26
Hey,  When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
Activity: 144
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the business, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other businesss as it's necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
I think the guys have investors who support the project
Activity: 14
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the business, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other businesss as it's necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 108
Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum
Activity: 181
I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
In general, modern people love informative content, it's hard to see long videos until the end, if it's not interesting
I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Video must be short and informative
Activity: 226
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that's much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this plan!
Investing in the future, in simple terms, in its development
Activity: 287
For me, business it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
Business, it's always the right thoughts, those who invest, they will always get their own
For me, business it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
My first auction! Join Now) https://ethlus.io/auctions/234/

Nice! You can send this link to all your crypto friends, best advertising for will be for your draw

I need referral system Roll Eyes

Best referral its you can sell it x2-x4  Wink

We thought about it, but its not permanent task to do now

Well, the referral system for you will be good, because in this way more people can be lured
copper member
Activity: 108
Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum

Nice! You can send this link to all your crypto friends, best advertising for will be for your draw

I need referral system Roll Eyes

Best referral its you can sell it x2-x4  Wink

We thought about it, but its not permanent task to do now

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

https://ethlus.io/auctions/234/

By the way, you can bid another auction too!

For example bitcoin draw https://ethlus.io/auctions/163/

Value: 0.01226 BTC (~76.06$)
Goal: 0.555 ETH (~105.68$)
Collected: 0.37581 / 67.71% ETH (~71.56$)
Details
ID: 163CURRENCY: Bitcoin (BTC)
Value: 0.01226 BTC
Participants: 4
End date: 2018.09.17
Auction type: Safe (?) Winner choose mode: Bid dependent (?)
How do I know when the scale is over, then there will be a lot of money?
A data decentralization can be really useful when it comes to data validation. Today we need that information a lot.
Since many things already sets in an online environment, having this decentralized data should be really crucial need.
Activity: 287
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?
Read the white paper or wait for an answer from the administration, they will all say
Activity: 28
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?
Hey,
A idea worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a project recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
As I understand it, you came to this project by hearsay from others, it's very happy
Pages:
Jump to: