Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 [EUNO COIN] NFC PAYMENTS [PoW] [POS] [MN] ⚒ [X11] ⚒ ACID PROTOCOL - page 11. (Read 26667 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
a bit of too much premine
for my taste

Yes I agree, but as long as it is used to build a community through a series of airdrops and investments in development it should be OK. I prefer projects with some kind of steady development funding system though. 

Thank you for your kind words.

We will do exactly this to make sure Euno reaches our goal of long term mass adoption

Looks promising in my opinion. Let's see if this project can survive this bear market and make it the long term, I believe it will.

Indeed man , early adopters here will win once the market moves on
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
that it does not understand anything at all. the development map seemed to be made for aliens. not clear kaoy sense of mine if then it still does not sell. in the hope that he will grow up in a long time? not really.
The developer is a mess. I can see u kept the pow reward high so that u can dump on us. U mother fucker. 30 euno every 2 minutes is too much

U first time in crypto, aye ?

Better spend more time DYOR , you know that ppl are making fun of you right now  Grin Grin
euno.conf please

Hi bro,

Conf for what ? Nodes ,staking , masternode ?

Here is an example one :
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=ZWVmYTk2NWE4MmU0ZmFmOWM1ZWQ3NDFj
rpcpassword=mcL0Wsgcus7tWblV3DxCVNtTOLbcSs
listen=1
server=1
addnode=88.131.213.116
addnode=95.179.131.250
addnode=85.204.97.249
addnode=35.236.214.74
addnode=66.42.85.116
addnode=178.17.20.209
addnode=185.204.2.7
addnode=45.32.6.9
addnode=47.185.238.251
addnode=73.136.123.200
addnode=145.53.13.249
addnode=71.225.239.87
addnode=76.67.191.60
addnode=184.176.73.211
addnode=180.213.86.199
addnode=98.168.156.12

Activity: 36
Activity: 138
The developer is a mess. I can see u kept the pow reward high so that u can dump on us. U mother fucker. 30 euno every 2 minutes is too much
copper member
Activity: 278
Don't forget to visit our telegram room which has our new tipbot!!!

https://t.me/EUNOofficial

Activity: 68
a bit of too much premine
for my taste

Yes I agree, but as long as it is used to build a community through a series of airdrops and investments in development it should be OK. I prefer projects with some kind of steady development funding system though. 

Thank you for your kind words.

We will do exactly this to make sure Euno reaches our goal of long term mass adoption

Looks promising in my opinion. Let's see if this project can survive this bear market and make it the long term, I believe it will.
copper member
Hi,

We've added EUNO to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers

Thank you ,

We have added you to the announcement
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added EUNO to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers
copper member

WOW Euno· Fam, your support has been amazing!!

We are one month in and we have achieved amazing things, and it wouldn't be possible without your support.

THANK YOU

We are proud to announce that EUNO is now listed on CoinMarketCap !

We have also been listed on Coin Ranker

EUNO is also starting a crowdfunding drive to be listed on exchanges with high daily volume.  Our first target is 1.5 BTC.  Any donations are appreciated and we will keep the community informed about the progress we make.

BTC: 3BHRQC4p16kNXHLeW3JsD6BrKzENXMiShu

OFFICAL TWITTER LINK

https://twitter.com/EunoCoin/status/1025474289594597376
copper member
copper member
copper member
We are pleased to announce that we are now listed on coingecko
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
When you use x11 hashing algorithm, isn't there a threat that FPGA will come and mine this coin to death?

As far as I know, X11 is not an algo included in FPGA threat.

I think it is. I can't remember which coin it was but it has been discussed multiple times that FPGA can also mine x11 I believe.

This was replied to Smiley

Yes, CPU/GPU/FPGA/ASIC cycles have already happened 2-3 times. Everyone forgot about FPGAs once ASCIs got out. FPGAs are more nerdy. X11 doesn't work with FPGAs, and you have to have the software for it, not only hardware. Boards are extremly expensive, difficult to find and FPGA programing requires long development cycles, i dont see them coming back in the near future.

Makes a lot of sense what you say. I thought though that there was FPGA for some X algorithm in the past. Maybe it was X13 or something. But maybe I am totally wrong here with my memory.
copper member
An amazing article on the first months progress of Euno

****https://t.co/wxouHNIG5s****
Activity: 74
This is s SCAM coin. Dev plans to run. Do not invest in this coin.
People are selling this shit coin, because it is not a god coin to invest.
Looks like a SCAM coin.

Are you going through every project writing this?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cichinero-1817692

every time the coin is raising someone dumps a lot of coin. that one is the dev. so yes i believe it is a scam.
copper member
When you use x11 hashing algorithm, isn't there a threat that FPGA will come and mine this coin to death?

As far as I know, X11 is not an algo included in FPGA threat.

I think it is. I can't remember which coin it was but it has been discussed multiple times that FPGA can also mine x11 I believe.

This was replied to Smiley

Yes, CPU/GPU/FPGA/ASIC cycles have already happened 2-3 times. Everyone forgot about FPGAs once ASCIs got out. FPGAs are more nerdy. X11 doesn't work with FPGAs, and you have to have the software for it, not only hardware. Boards are extremly expensive, difficult to find and FPGA programing requires long development cycles, i dont see them coming back in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: