Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 112. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
guys, I greet you all on this promising platform! I did not think that this event would happen so soon! Finally, a platform has appeared that does not require any equipment for mining Smiley I believe that this is more than convenient. but what do you think?
I completely agree with you. It is noteworthy that this platform uses Ethereum's blockchain, which increases the level of trust in this project. It also receives mining parallel to an even number of Ethereum blocks
we can say that this coin is the currency of self-mastering just in combination with the even numbers of the block Ethereum. the total issue volume is 100 million coins. this is more than enough, since they will be mined for 15 years, which is a promising factor, which speaks in favor of EvenCoin.
Activity: 364
guys, I greet you all on this promising platform! I did not think that this event would happen so soon! Finally, a platform has appeared that does not require any equipment for mining Smiley I believe that this is more than convenient. but what do you think?
I completely agree with you. It is noteworthy that this platform uses Ethereum's blockchain, which increases the level of trust in this project. It also receives mining parallel to an even number of Ethereum blocks
Activity: 392
Activity: 210
Guys do not forget to join to another projects created by developers of this project. These projects will offer a lot of solutions to the cryptocurrency world.
Developers of the project are in charge for other projects at the same time? It will badly effect the implemetation all projects
No, you misunderstood me. These project will be in development after evencoin as a platform will be successfuly implemented
Ohh sorry i mosunderstood it without additional information. Could you please give methe link for this projects for further development of the platform?
There are more than one project, two more EvenChain, bitexchange and deltaexchange. Very promising projects!
In this case everything is fine. Bitexchange sounds interesting. Is it somehow connected with cryptocurrency exchange or not?
Activity: 252
Guys do not forget to join to another projects created by developers of this project. These projects will offer a lot of solutions to the cryptocurrency world.
Developers of the project are in charge for other projects at the same time? It will badly effect the implemetation all projects
No, you misunderstood me. These project will be in development after evencoin as a platform will be successfuly implemented
Ohh sorry i mosunderstood it without additional information. Could you please give methe link for this projects for further development of the platform?
There are more than one project, two more EvenChain, bitexchange and deltaexchange. Very promising projects!
The Even Coin Coin project team is technically competent and has good room for development, and is worth the long-term holding patience of investors.
Yeah, i hope that there will be not somuch problem for this project because it touches and solves very urgent mining issues
Activity: 420
Hello everyone! I don’t have enough knowledge in all the things that are connected with mining. May be someone has a wish to explain to a newbie how this platform Is going to work?
It is reinnovation of the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
It is a well-known fact and this not not for me too. I wanted to become familiar with this theme, its inner part without common information… May be you can tell me some more?
I do not want to explain the most simple thing in the digital work. Here you are, there is a link to the forum https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining. I hope you know what you should do
Ok, i think i will understand everything. Thank  you for your help and for the link especially! This project is very promising and I will be very glad to become a part ofits community
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The Even Coin Coin project team is technically competent and has good room for development, and is worth the long-term holding patience of investors.
Hello everyone! I don’t have enough knowledge in all the things that are connected with mining. May be someone has a wish to explain to a newbie how this platform Is going to work?
It is reinnovation of the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
It is a well-known fact and this not not for me too. I wanted to become familiar with this theme, its inner part without common information… May be you can tell me some more?
I do not want to explain the most simple thing in the digital work. Here you are, there is a link to the forum https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining. I hope you know what you should do
The social networks of this project are really interesting. The information is updated very fast it shows the attitude of the team of developers to the project.
Yeah, there is also information not only about the project but it includes all the news from the digital world. A lot of interesting aspects are observed there
Yeah, that was surprising for me too. I this that there is a big potential for good project and responsible developers. I hope the implementation will be without delays.
Activity: 350
The social networks of this project are really interesting. The information is updated very fast it shows the attitude of the team of developers to the project.
Yeah, there is also information not only about the project but it includes all the news from the digital world. A lot of interesting aspects are observed there
Activity: 280
nice project. when bounty? when airdrop?
all the necessary information is represented on the web-site of the project. You can check it there. This project has big potential it means that you have made right choice Smiley
You said everything and nothing at the same time. Here are the links to the website and airdrop https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39492093 ; https://www.evencoin.io
according to this information the airdrop is going to end. That is very pity than we can participate in such a promising project. Well, we still can be members of community...
Sorry. We should not be frightened that ad campaign is coming to an end because it means that very soon tokens of this project will be listed!
really? i did not hear something like that. You, guys talk about this project's bounty and airdrop, but who really knows about what this project is?
Thats an easy question! EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract platform where no hardware is required to mine coins. And the most interesting thing is that it doesnt depend on digital capacity
How is it? it will be special algorithm or something of this nature, because i don't understand how the system is going to work
It gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins. I don't fully understand it, but a lot of people said me that this project is promising.
Jump to: