Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 131. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Well, I think this coin can become a financial crypto product in great demand on the current market. It can be really useful for global adaptation of cryptocurrencies. I will closely monitor their activity.
Evencoin is an interesting offer but you are so sure that it could help in adaptation? I just don’t see that it has some fundamental differences from other cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is still pretty far from the biggest part of the global society.
Maybe you are right that the crypto economy is something unfamiliar for many people but it is only a matter of time when it will become an important part of our life. Evencoin can become a nice mover of progress. You just don’t know some details.
Ok. It looks really ambitious. So, can you tell me more about those details? I like when I am informed enough to make a logic discussion. I know that evencoin is an easy way to raise funds for different startups. Do you think that more interesting and promising startups will get enough coins for development thanks to evencoin and it will help in adaptation?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Well, I think this coin can become a financial crypto product in great demand on the current market. It can be really useful for global adaptation of cryptocurrencies. I will closely monitor their activity.
Evencoin is an interesting offer but you are so sure that it could help in adaptation? I just don’t see that it has some fundamental differences from other cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is still pretty far from the biggest part of the global society.
Maybe you are right that the crypto economy is something unfamiliar for many people but it is only a matter of time when it will become an important part of our life. Evencoin can become a nice mover of progress. You just don’t know some details.
Activity: 210
Activity: 280
Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
Activity: 420
Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Activity: 154
I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of mining crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in mining in this project.
Why do you think it is for this category of people that this project has such a benefit? What are the advantages?
You can go to the website and read the terms. I like that I can invest in tokens a certain amount and be able to passively earn money for 15 years without any need to spend money on equipment and electricity for coin mining.
It sounds pretty good, but you need to invest a certain amount, yes? That is, I mean that it is available only for large investors?
Well, of course there is a certain amount, but I can not name it right now. You can try to look at this information on the website, for sure it is there.
It sounds pretty interesting. And at which stage is the entire project now. Is the ability to drop coins already available to users of this platform or is it not yet available?
Well, if you look at the road map, the team has already finished a lot and there are already many opportunities for users, who they can start using now. Including mining crypto-currency. So you can say that yes, this part of the project is already ready and presented to users.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of mining crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in mining in this project.
Why do you think it is for this category of people that this project has such a benefit? What are the advantages?
You can go to the website and read the terms. I like that I can invest in tokens a certain amount and be able to passively earn money for 15 years without any need to spend money on equipment and electricity for coin mining.
It sounds pretty good, but you need to invest a certain amount, yes? That is, I mean that it is available only for large investors?
Well, of course there is a certain amount, but I can not name it right now. You can try to look at this information on the website, for sure it is there.
It sounds pretty interesting. And at which stage is the entire project now. Is the ability to drop coins already available to users of this platform or is it not yet available?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
An interesting idea for the project. This should unite a lot of interested investors and people from the sphere of crypto currency under a single idea.
And how exactly will this affect the market as a whole? What new can this bring to the vast community of crypto-investors and users?
Well, why should it somehow make me a market? This is simply a convenient platform that provides convenient functionality to its users and investors. I think this is quite enough to become a popular and interesting platform.
I'm just used to the fact that almost every project tries to somehow change the world of crypto investment and I view all projects from this point of view. In fact, I'm trying to understand exactly what features this project has, which may interest me.
For example, the ability to easily cross-border transfers without special delays and commissions, at least this is already worthy of attention. Because this is quite an interesting solution.
Yes, I can agree that this is really an interesting solution and can be very convenient. But what besides this? Is this the only thing that this platorm can attract?
The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do.
I'm probably going to get a deeper study of this platform, I was interested in what you are saying about it. I hope this will become a truly worthwhile and successful project.
Activity: 266
An interesting idea for the project. This should unite a lot of interested investors and people from the sphere of crypto currency under a single idea.
And how exactly will this affect the market as a whole? What new can this bring to the vast community of crypto-investors and users?
Well, why should it somehow make me a market? This is simply a convenient platform that provides convenient functionality to its users and investors. I think this is quite enough to become a popular and interesting platform.
I'm just used to the fact that almost every project tries to somehow change the world of crypto investment and I view all projects from this point of view. In fact, I'm trying to understand exactly what features this project has, which may interest me.
For example, the ability to easily cross-border transfers without special delays and commissions, at least this is already worthy of attention. Because this is quite an interesting solution.
Yes, I can agree that this is really an interesting solution and can be very convenient. But what besides this? Is this the only thing that this platorm can attract?
The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do.
Activity: 196

Evencoin is one of the best coins on the market. Team has great plans and interesting ideas and I am sure that evencoin will help them to develop other projects too. Other ico’s can use evencoin to reach their goals too and it is so wonderful.
Jump to: