Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 14. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I thought that its main purpose was to finance promising projects and bring good ideas to real business and income. As a result, it is also proof that there are coins that can be obtained in completely different ways.
at the present moment, Even is indeed an independent business financing company, however, it is not a separate link that needs to be changed, but the entire platform. Therefore, the developers of Even improved the platform in each of its segments.
this is great. The only thing I probably misunderstand is how is the process of mining the coin Even? As far as I understand, if her concept is absolutely not similar to bitcoin mining, does this mean that it does not use equipment in its algorithm?
I thought that its main purpose was to finance promising projects and bring good ideas to real business and income. As a result, it is also proof that there are coins that can be obtained in completely different ways.
at the present moment, Even is indeed an independent business financing company, however, it is not a separate link that needs to be changed, but the entire platform. Therefore, the developers of Even improved the platform in each of its segments.
Activity: 112
I think it would be nice to create such a platform that would help develop the blockchain, since with the advent of a large number of new coins, it is the blockchain that becomes the fundamental link. Do you agree with me?
yes, I support you. In this case, Even was created to, so to speak, oversee potentially good projects, thereby creating a trusting relationship between the participants.
exactly. I think that the main purpose of it is nothing more than a contribution to the blockchain and the use of a new concept for the extraction of coins: it is more economical, profitable and easy compared to mining, for example, Bitcoin.
I think it would be nice to create such a platform that would help develop the blockchain, since with the advent of a large number of new coins, it is the blockchain that becomes the fundamental link. Do you agree with me?
yes, I support you. In this case, Even was created to, so to speak, oversee potentially good projects, thereby creating a trusting relationship between the participants.
friends, well, everything is logical. First, this system helps to reduce fraud. Secondly, it is the confidentiality of data during transmission. Thirdly, thanks to the smart contract, the contract is executed by both parties most flawlessly.
you are thinking absolutely in the right direction. In addition, I would add cost savings and targeted performance of obligations for reducing fraud. Moreover, the developers of Even refused to directly return the cost, which caused a lot of controversy during the discussion.
it is quite right, because the developers consider as the most valuable what is created when creating and using networks. as supporters seek to save, this will not lead to the rapid development of the platform. Therefore, the question arose about the refusal of direct return of value.
friends, well, everything is logical. First, this system helps to reduce fraud. Secondly, it is the confidentiality of data during transmission. Thirdly, thanks to the smart contract, the contract is executed by both parties most flawlessly.
you are thinking absolutely in the right direction. In addition, I would add cost savings and targeted performance of obligations for reducing fraud. Moreover, the developers of Even refused to directly return the cost, which caused a lot of controversy during the discussion.
friends, now I would like to discuss the issue of the future value of the coin Even. It seems to me that since this token is well designed, its value should grow. What do you think of it?
I think you are right. Tokens constitute the core of the project, and the increase in value stimulates the community to take active steps: participation, dissemination of information and the platform, and the like.
as a result, a community is created that moves towards a common goal - the development and success of the platform. It seems to me that this whole system has certain advantages, that is, you need to know what Even will be useful.
friends, now I would like to discuss the issue of the future value of the coin Even. It seems to me that since this token is well designed, its value should grow. What do you think of it?
I think you are right. Tokens constitute the core of the project, and the increase in value stimulates the community to take active steps: participation, dissemination of information and the platform, and the like.
friends, I should clarify that the ultimate goal of developers is to attract and help finance potentially promising startups. The escrow system that Even provides is distinguished by a well-coordinated process of functioning, so the platform will use all the power of the blockchain for more successful development.
this is a great aspiration. Even offers honest and mutually beneficial cooperation, which proves the fair distribution of mining rewards. I’m sure that the professionalism of the developers is only to be envied: the work was done rather serious and big.
friends, I should clarify that the ultimate goal of developers is to attract and help finance potentially promising startups. The escrow system that Even provides is distinguished by a well-coordinated process of functioning, so the platform will use all the power of the blockchain for more successful development.
I know that not every, even an interesting idea can be implemented. But there are professionals who can turn this idea into a profitable business. In this case, Even will handle this perfectly. Do you agree with me?
I certainly agree with you. Even, firstly, introduces a new concept, and secondly, makes a huge contribution to the development of the blockchain. I am sure that this approach will work, and Even will acquire a large number of both investors and participants who absolutely want to try to get a coin in a different and unusual way.
by another way, do you mean the lack of equipment that is used in mining? If so, then this is really a completely new approach to the mining of coins, non-standard, let's say. Wink
I know that not every, even an interesting idea can be implemented. But there are professionals who can turn this idea into a profitable business. In this case, Even will handle this perfectly. Do you agree with me?
I certainly agree with you. Even, firstly, introduces a new concept, and secondly, makes a huge contribution to the development of the blockchain. I am sure that this approach will work, and Even will acquire a large number of both investors and participants who absolutely want to try to get a coin in a different and unusual way.
thus, I note that the platform is very promising, because it combines several ideas and concepts that will be useful for each potential participant, and with different needs. Cool Cool
I understand what you mean. The point is that the presence of coins in the hands of the founders creates a trusting relationship between them and the participants, which is supported by the founders in relation to entire projects. We should not doubt the skills and experience of developers.
it is right. Also, this can be confirmed by the new approach to the distribution of crowdsale funds: it all started with an increase in the total cryptocurrency market, after which it turned out that this model provides an opportunity to provide funds for cross-border transactions and for the purchase of goods and services worldwide.
I understand what you mean. The point is that the presence of coins in the hands of the founders creates a trusting relationship between them and the participants, which is supported by the founders in relation to entire projects. We should not doubt the skills and experience of developers.
Pages:
Jump to: