Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 148. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
If i understand correctly, this token will be of an exclusively solvent nature. There is a question who are the main users of this token and how much this token will be in demand?
The main audience of users of this token will be various companies and startups in contact with each other . This will significantly contribute to the viability of the business and the development of projects in general.
Activity: 196
If i understand correctly, this token will be of an exclusively solvent nature. There is a question who are the main users of this token and how much this token will be in demand?
Why developers did not resort to the development of their own blockchain and decided to limit themselves to the standard ERC-20 marker? It is much better to have your own individual blockchain than to take ready-made models.
Firstly , it requires a very significant cash costs, and secondly, much more time for development. Why complicate your life if the Ethereum blockchain fits here as well as possible.
Today, almost every project uses the Ethereum blockchain. I don't think this can last long . A month and a half ago i saw the news that the Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin plans to introduce a lease for the use of its blockchain on other platforms.
It is quite a rational and understandable decision on his part. Ethereum is the most universal coin that is suitable for a huge number of tasks. It is not surprising that most of all platforms in the crypto industry use it
However, the situation here is a bit different. The platform will have a very good chance of success. The growth of the token is quite logically justified and takes place .I hope that this coin will soon be seen at least in the top 50 on the coin market cap.
You have a very ambitious and positive position on the account of this coin , it can not but rejoice. The more people understand the prospects of investing in this token the better. I think the amount of funds raised will be enough to complete the project
Adequately assessing the risks and potential profits, we can conclude that this token is definitely worth buying, especially since there is a system of discounts from the time of purchase of the token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Why developers did not resort to the development of their own blockchain and decided to limit themselves to the standard ERC-20 marker? It is much better to have your own individual blockchain than to take ready-made models.
Firstly , it requires a very significant cash costs, and secondly, much more time for development. Why complicate your life if the Ethereum blockchain fits here as well as possible.
Today, almost every project uses the Ethereum blockchain. I don't think this can last long . A month and a half ago i saw the news that the Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin plans to introduce a lease for the use of its blockchain on other platforms.
It is quite a rational and understandable decision on his part. Ethereum is the most universal coin that is suitable for a huge number of tasks. It is not surprising that most of all platforms in the crypto industry use it
However, the situation here is a bit different. The platform will have a very good chance of success. The growth of the token is quite logically justified and takes place .I hope that this coin will soon be seen at least in the top 50 on the coin market cap.
You have a very ambitious and positive position on the account of this coin , it can not but rejoice. The more people understand the prospects of investing in this token the better. I think the amount of funds raised will be enough to complete the project
I have a project aroused considerable interest, who can say about the investment attractiveness of this project and whether it is worth investing in it? Like the price of the token should grow taking into account the initial number of tokens
A potential investor must pay attention to this project , it has a number of advantages and has a good chance of success. Practical application of tokens takes place. So i think this project is still ahead.
Due to what will be the extraction of these tokens . Do you need any mining equipment? What algorithm is used to prove the importance of this token?
If i understand correctly Even coin is an Ethereum prototype , if they do not use computing power then i will venture to assume that this is a POS. The blocks will open concurrently with the opening of each even-numbered block of the ethereum
Why did the developers open the block for each even block ? That made sense, why couldn't we open each block?
This is done in order to keep the price of the token in consequence of which to produce a minimum issue of coins, which in turn will contribute to the growth of the price of the token. All coins will be mined within 15 years
An interesting solution from the developers. To at least somehow maintain the price of the token at an acceptable level and not let it fall down, they released not such a large number of tokens for the initial sale and also made a consistent emmission for 15 years
While there is such an opportunity to buy this token, the coin is very promising and can show a very significant growth in the coming years based on all the factors that we have listed.
Activity: 364
I have a project aroused considerable interest, who can say about the investment attractiveness of this project and whether it is worth investing in it? Like the price of the token should grow taking into account the initial number of tokens
A potential investor must pay attention to this project , it has a number of advantages and has a good chance of success. Practical application of tokens takes place. So i think this project is still ahead.
Due to what will be the extraction of these tokens . Do you need any mining equipment? What algorithm is used to prove the importance of this token?
If i understand correctly Even coin is an Ethereum prototype , if they do not use computing power then i will venture to assume that this is a POS. The blocks will open concurrently with the opening of each even-numbered block of the ethereum
Why did the developers open the block for each even block ? That made sense, why couldn't we open each block?
This is done in order to keep the price of the token in consequence of which to produce a minimum issue of coins, which in turn will contribute to the growth of the price of the token. All coins will be mined within 15 years
An interesting solution from the developers. To at least somehow maintain the price of the token at an acceptable level and not let it fall down, they released not such a large number of tokens for the initial sale and also made a consistent emmission for 15 years
Activity: 406
  Okey, so, I found this coin to be fascinating and different from the rest of similar projects. I want to know about the mining power of this coin. What will be the max amount that can be mined?
Well, the coin distribution total supply is 100 000 000 coins. To be mined 85 000 000. Miners will be able to mine for 15 years. I guess it is a best offer on the current crypto market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Self mining smart contracts meaning they are automatically mined in the network and not through use of sophisticated mining equipments correct?
And what areas can these tokens be used for?
Activity: 238
  Okey, so, I found this coin to be fascinating and different from the rest of similar projects. I want to know about the mining power of this coin. What will be the max amount that can be mined?
Jump to: