Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 20. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
the demand of users for blockchain technology increases every day. Now it is necessary to invent new and new, more convenient coins, which require as little time as possible for mining and would be cheaper both in price and by the criterion of transfers around the world.
Activity: 84
Yes, it is 100% true. We need more anonymity and security. I hope that cryptocurrencies will allow undermining the level of larceny. This project could open new horizons for everyone.
I agree with you opinion. I can’t wait to be able to use cryptocurrencies for day-to-day purchases. Many crypto enthusiast will agree with my point of view. I see that cryptocurrencies could change a lot in this world.
Yes, it is 100% true. We need more anonymity and security. I hope that cryptocurrencies will allow undermining the level of larceny. This project could open new horizons for everyone.
Hello community! I think that evencoin is the best smart-contract on the market. I hope your community will grow and we will be on the top. I am sure there are many people that will agree with me.
You are right about it dude. I take great pleasure in seeing such loyal and forward-looking community members. I guess this project could grow a community of men of vision. I am sure that this project will be helpful in cryptocurrency adaptation.
Good point. Developers show impressive results and people become more confident about cryptocurrency future. I hope one day evencoin will be accepted in all countries all over the world as a standard currency.
I think you have a very forward-looking vision and it’s great. We need to be ready for this future. Cryptocurrencies could bring to your daily life more advantages that we could even imagine. People should give a chance to cryptocurrencies.
Hello community! I think that evencoin is the best smart-contract on the market. I hope your community will grow and we will be on the top. I am sure there are many people that will agree with me.
You are right about it dude. I take great pleasure in seeing such loyal and forward-looking community members. I guess this project could grow a community of men of vision. I am sure that this project will be helpful in cryptocurrency adaptation.
Good point. Developers show impressive results and people become more confident about cryptocurrency future. I hope one day evencoin will be accepted in all countries all over the world as a standard currency.
Activity: 18
I can wish you only good luck and I hope you won’t be thinking for too long. Evencoin is a perfect chance to have a stable profit. This project deserves to be noticed and to be invested. It is only your choice.
True but I am sure that they have enough talent and experience to be a better project. You should check more information about them and about the project. Self-mining smart-contract is a coin of the future.
I have already read a lot of information about evencoin. I guess I still have many questions because I am a newbie in this industry and I can’t jump to conclusions. I want to be really sure about the project before investing some money in it.
I consider that it is a correct policy for starters but you need to be open-minded also. If you think about some project for too long, you could lose the chance to get high profits. Just think about it.
Thanks for your advice. I understand that evencoin is something out of the box and this a smart-contract. It instils confidence but I am a very meticulous person. I will stay tuned and watch how this project it will work in a long term.
True but I am sure that they have enough talent and experience to be a better project. You should check more information about them and about the project. Self-mining smart-contract is a coin of the future.
I have already read a lot of information about evencoin. I guess I still have many questions because I am a newbie in this industry and I can’t jump to conclusions. I want to be really sure about the project before investing some money in it.
I consider that it is a correct policy for starters but you need to be open-minded also. If you think about some project for too long, you could lose the chance to get high profits. Just think about it.
This financial product is very promising. I think it has shown great results already and it can become even more popular and successful. The current market needs something like evencoin and crypto enthusiasts appreciate this opportunity.
Why are you so sure about this project? I like the idea of a self-mining coin but I doubt its future. Do you think that this coin could become a serious competitor in current market conditions? I want to know your opinion about it.
Well, I am convinced in this project because it have already shown all its capacities. It has enough strength to maintain the high standards so established as it goes about addressing any crisis. Besides, it is very profitable and prospective.
Maybe you are right about it. Loyal community members can help a lot in this project development. I hope evencoin won’t disappoint you. Developers should be more attentive and careful because no one never knows what can happen next.
This financial product is very promising. I think it has shown great results already and it can become even more popular and successful. The current market needs something like evencoin and crypto enthusiasts appreciate this opportunity.
Why are you so sure about this project? I like the idea of a self-mining coin but I doubt its future. Do you think that this coin could become a serious competitor in current market conditions? I want to know your opinion about it.
Well, I am convinced in this project because it have already shown all its capacities. It has enough strength to maintain the high standards so established as it goes about addressing any crisis. Besides, it is very profitable and prospective.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Is this coin is based on ethereum clockchain? Why did developers choose exactly ethereum? Why didn’t they designed their own blockchain? I don’t think it is too hard to create a blockchain.
Well, I guess the answer is obvious. First of all, ethereum blockchain is verified and well-designed. Why should developers waste time and sources to reinvent the wheel? People have already created something useful and great.
Ok. I understand what you want to say. Therefore, developers spend time on design of the coin itself. I hope their decision was correct and it means more advantages for coin holders.
I am convinced that developers have enough talent and experience to be sure about their decisions. I am not a crazy admirer but I am sure that evencoin has a lot to show to public.
I am sure they are very understand with the decision they make, we just have to give them time to work on what it should be and we will see the result of their hard work.
Activity: 112
I wonder what will happen to this project in next couple of months. I hope their results will be as nice as they are at the very moment. I expect that public wont be disappointed and everyone will get nice profits.
Is this coin is based on ethereum clockchain? Why did developers choose exactly ethereum? Why didn’t they designed their own blockchain? I don’t think it is too hard to create a blockchain.
Well, I guess the answer is obvious. First of all, ethereum blockchain is verified and well-designed. Why should developers waste time and sources to reinvent the wheel? People have already created something useful and great.
Ok. I understand what you want to say. Therefore, developers spend time on design of the coin itself. I hope their decision was correct and it means more advantages for coin holders.
I am convinced that developers have enough talent and experience to be sure about their decisions. I am not a crazy admirer but I am sure that evencoin has a lot to show to public.
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: