Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 26. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
friends, we have previously discussed the question of what other advantages the coin Even conceals. So, I would like to mention its movement in the process of committing operations. first, it is low commission, almost minimal. Secondly, speed. A block of coins is generated within 30 seconds. Agree that it deserves attention.
undoubtedly agree. By the way, I heard that the commission is only $ 0.03. In addition, I would like to correct you in about 30 seconds. This is not a block generation time, but a transaction time.
by the way, this is a worldwide transaction, not internal, which is even more pleasing. By the way, as for the 15 million that were allocated to other needs ... these needs are 5 million for the project team and 10 million for the sale of the crowdsale.
Activity: 84
friends, we have previously discussed the question of what other advantages the coin Even conceals. So, I would like to mention its movement in the process of committing operations. first, it is low commission, almost minimal. Secondly, speed. A block of coins is generated within 30 seconds. Agree that it deserves attention.
undoubtedly agree. By the way, I heard that the commission is only $ 0.03. In addition, I would like to correct you in about 30 seconds. This is not a block generation time, but a transaction time.
the fact is that the Even coin is designed under the Ethereum blockchain. We can assume that the proven logic in this case does not go wrong. Moreover, the coin will remain stable, and for this reason it will be in demand.
I agree with you. Let me clarify one little thing: I hope that the developers in this case can be trusted completely. In the cryptocurrency world, everything is so simple: investments are made at your own peril and risk.
as far as I know, the developers collaborate with experts who have worked with Fintech companies for 25 years. I think that in this case they are professionals in their field who will surely allow the company to remain stable.
the fact is that the Even coin is designed under the Ethereum blockchain. We can assume that the proven logic in this case does not go wrong. Moreover, the coin will remain stable, and for this reason it will be in demand.
I agree with you. Let me clarify one little thing: I hope that the developers in this case can be trusted completely. In the cryptocurrency world, everything is so simple: investments are made at your own peril and risk.
I will explain, to make it more understandable. First, the issue of coins is more than impressive - it is 100 million. Secondly, the demand will indeed be, as it has already been repeatedly proved. Maybe someone has something to add?
I would add that the volume of mined coins is not 100 million, but 85. 15 million are distributed somewhat for other needs. 85 million will be mined in just 15 years. This is what proves that the coin will be in demand.
wait, if the Even coin is in demand, then its price will fluctuate, as is the case with other similar coins. And what to do in this case? Do developers have a plan for such a case?
I will explain, to make it more understandable. First, the issue of coins is more than impressive - it is 100 million. Secondly, the demand will indeed be, as it has already been repeatedly proved. Maybe someone has something to add?
I would add that the volume of mined coins is not 100 million, but 85. 15 million are distributed somewhat for other needs. 85 million will be mined in just 15 years. This is what proves that the coin will be in demand.
that the coin is a highly acclaimed ERC20 token is trustworthy. In addition, a smart contract is involved in its creation, which does not require equipment for mining. This, in fact, is the coin of Even that is most appreciated, isn't it?
coin Even is valued not only by the lack of expensive equipment, but also by many other qualities. For example, its emission, which proves all the demand that will accompany Even for 15 years.
what kind of demand are you talking about? And why 15 years? You want to say that Even will be extracted 15 years? I am very interested in these details, so I would like to know all the subtleties that exist on this issue Wink Wink
that the coin is a highly acclaimed ERC20 token is trustworthy. In addition, a smart contract is involved in its creation, which does not require equipment for mining. This, in fact, is the coin of Even that is most appreciated, isn't it?
coin Even is valued not only by the lack of expensive equipment, but also by many other qualities. For example, its emission, which proves all the demand that will accompany Even for 15 years.
self-mining currency Even in a short time will become one of the most popular coins on the market. It uses open source technology and is therefore protected by excellent security standards.
I would like to complement its numerous advantages, which will undoubtedly interest any investor, so you should definitely get acquainted with the white paper, where developers present their ideas for further promotion of the project.
self-mining currency Even in a short time will become one of the most popular coins on the market. It uses open source technology and is therefore protected by excellent security standards.
It so nice to know that evecnoin has so loyal community members. It is really so great. I hope everyone will be impressed by evencoins successes and join our community. I wish good luck to developers in next year.
Evencoin really shows interesting results. This project is really in demand on the market and I like to see its growth. I am sure that they still have a lot to show to community. We won’t be disappointed.
I hope you are right. I noticed evencoins permanent growth on the market and I hopy they will be able to support it. They need to continue this tendency. If they are able to do it, I think this coin will become the best one on the market.
Developers always said that this coin is better than bitcoin and I really agree with this opinion. How do you think? Are evencoin able to gain an important role on the market and become the most popular cryptocurrency?
I am sure about it. I don’t see any logic reasons why they couldn’t reach this goal. I am sure they have enough powers to make everything real. This coin will be acceptable on every platform. It will be as popular as bitcoin pretty soon.
Evencoin really shows interesting results. This project is really in demand on the market and I like to see its growth. I am sure that they still have a lot to show to community. We won’t be disappointed.
I hope you are right. I noticed evencoins permanent growth on the market and I hopy they will be able to support it. They need to continue this tendency. If they are able to do it, I think this coin will become the best one on the market.
Developers always said that this coin is better than bitcoin and I really agree with this opinion. How do you think? Are evencoin able to gain an important role on the market and become the most popular cryptocurrency?
I really can’t wait to see it. They have a great team and I am sure that they have enough skills to realize every idea. I wonder how they will develop in 2019. I hope this year will be successful for this project.
I also hope it will be successful for its community members. I hope everyone will get a great profit to realize his or her dreams. I hope this project really could change some rules.
Pages:
Jump to: