Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 3. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
friends, let me add that the currency that the developers have thought of well must grow with the network. The first users and regular participants will be interested in spreading the most interesting about the project for their friends, so that they know more about it.
I agree with you. I think that these actions will contribute to the development of the global community. The developers maintain a friendly atmosphere on the project and develop something new for potential participants, and also in every possible way seek to develop the project.
Activity: 112
friends, let me add that the currency that the developers have thought of well must grow with the network. The first users and regular participants will be interested in spreading the most interesting about the project for their friends, so that they know more about it.
friends, well, in the process of implementing all the specified algorithms, a smart contract is used, which is also involved in the Ethereum itself. I think this adds a percentage of confidence to Even and its developers, isn't it?
that's right. Even mining provides fair rewards. By the way, did you know that only 4,000 specially selected miners will get coins for 15 years? Moreover, they will receive 85% of the remaining stock.
yes, of course. This policy clearly proves that the Even coin cannot depreciate, which means it will always be popular among a large number of participants. In proof of this is a chart in white paper.
friends, well, in the process of implementing all the specified algorithms, a smart contract is used, which is also involved in the Ethereum itself. I think this adds a percentage of confidence to Even and its developers, isn't it?
that's right. Even mining provides fair rewards. By the way, did you know that only 4,000 specially selected miners will get coins for 15 years? Moreover, they will receive 85% of the remaining stock.
friends, this coin will definitely become one of the most popular on a global level. I am sure of this, since I have not yet seen such coins, which would be the currency of self-mining. It must be a great power saver Roll Eyes
you can not even imagine how much mining saves it! In addition, there are other advantages that undoubtedly also contribute to saving any resources in the mining process. Do you know anything about them?
firstly, no equipment is needed for mining, we have found out. Secondly, the beauty of self-mining is that every miner receives a reward for an even number of Ethereum blocks. This is pretty smart self-mining. Wink
friends, this coin will definitely become one of the most popular on a global level. I am sure of this, since I have not yet seen such coins, which would be the currency of self-mining. It must be a great power saver Roll Eyes
you can not even imagine how much mining saves it! In addition, there are other advantages that undoubtedly also contribute to saving any resources in the mining process. Do you know anything about them?
problems really exist: for example, this is the absence of a structured and safe space that could simplify the selection of the best blockchain. In addition, as a result, a small amount of funds goes to a distributed economy.
I would like to note that due to the growth of the cryptocurrency market, the blockchain has not only reached a new level, but also contributed to the success of many startups. I think it deserves attention. It is necessary to take a closer look at the conditions that this market offers.
I would say that individually many projects offer luxury conditions. including Even. Although I believe that it is the most profitable and promising, if only because the developers have extensive experience in financial organizations. And what do you think the benefits of Even?
for me these are clear goals of the developers, set for the improvement of the platform, as well as a sequential algorithm of actions aimed at optimizing all current processes. Plus, this fixes current market problems.
I would like to note that due to the growth of the cryptocurrency market, the blockchain has not only reached a new level, but also contributed to the success of many startups. I think it deserves attention. It is necessary to take a closer look at the conditions that this market offers.
I would say that individually many projects offer luxury conditions. including Even. Although I believe that it is the most profitable and promising, if only because the developers have extensive experience in financial organizations. And what do you think the benefits of Even?
friends, let's also take into account the fact that most of the tokens are in the hands of the founders, and this creates a certain kind of difficulty between them and the participants. Simply put, this leads to a lack of trust and communication between them, which upsets many.
in this case, this system works differently. Given that the cryptocurrency market is increasing over time, it becomes clear that, for example, a crowdsale model with a token can provide not only means for daily transactions, but also for cross-border transfers, for buying goods and services around the world
by the way, this is a good idea. Goods can be both tangible and intangible. It provides all the escrow service, which is provided by the platform Even. I noticed something else.
friends, let's also take into account the fact that most of the tokens are in the hands of the founders, and this creates a certain kind of difficulty between them and the participants. Simply put, this leads to a lack of trust and communication between them, which upsets many.
in this case, this system works differently. Given that the cryptocurrency market is increasing over time, it becomes clear that, for example, a crowdsale model with a token can provide not only means for daily transactions, but also for cross-border transfers, for buying goods and services around the world
It seems to me that Even is an excellent project that will help not only beginners to find investments for their start-up, but also expand the functionality and potential for exporters and importers. It is also a sufficient number of additional functions that contribute to attracting new members.
yes, I think you are right. Despite the fact that I read a lot of negative reviews about the developers of Even, it seems to me that their policies are needed at one time or another, namely, they should be trusted because they have done a lot of work to bring the platform to a new level.
agree that in the era of development of the blockchain many different projects appeared and, unfortunately, not all of them deserve attention. Therefore, users may be worried when, in their opinion, something goes wrong, as they assume.
It seems to me that Even is an excellent project that will help not only beginners to find investments for their start-up, but also expand the functionality and potential for exporters and importers. It is also a sufficient number of additional functions that contribute to attracting new members.
yes, I think you are right. Despite the fact that I read a lot of negative reviews about the developers of Even, it seems to me that their policies are needed at one time or another, namely, they should be trusted because they have done a lot of work to bring the platform to a new level.
Activity: 13
friends, but have you ever wondered what brings the most value to developers when using the Even platform? I suspect that there are any additional features that have been excluded to create just the greatest value.
it is absolutely right. The developers decided to abandon the direct cost refund, as this leads to spending: supporters are trying to reduce costs in order to increase the return value.
that is, in fact, it turns out that this impedes the rapid further development of the platform. In this case, it is the use of profit intended to accelerate the development of the platform should bring the cost spent in a multiple amount, as mentioned above.

If you are coming to this forum to see what's happening with 'your' investment, read this ^.

The developers are going to keep your coins for 'development'.

Last night Evencoin crashed to US0.02 It has gone back up to about 55 cents (now 33 cents), but I wonder if the developers sold off a whole lot of coins to raise cash.

If it looks like a scam, sounds like a scam and walks like a scam, it probably is a scam.

The developers are holding x million coins that are promised to investors, but will not honour their promise to pay them out. And here we see bots talking about trust.

What will stop the developers selling the coins when they think the price has gone as high as it can and then disappear with the profits? Our trust? That's not how the world works.
the creation of an exchange entails additional opportunities for participants, because it will allow them to freely enter, withdraw and trade using the specified currency. And even the lowest commission in the industry would dispel all doubts completely.
it is exactly. By the way, above you talked about the ultimate goal of the developers. In this case, the developers have several goals: firstly, the development of Even in other regions, and secondly, the development of new approaches to trade, as well as the opportunity to take the blockchain to a new level, as evidenced by the specific methods given in white paper .
I would even say that this is not a way to get the blockchain to a new level, but its ability to help exporters and importers: reliable transfer of trade values, data confidentiality, as well as reducing fraud among export and import documentation.
Pages:
Jump to: