Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin: The Next Step in Crypto Mining Evolution - page 2. (Read 370 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
what do you mean by this? Does Even solve some very significant problems? I know that it will come in handy in trade, because it will reduce, due to its unique advantages, documentation fraud, and will also contribute to the development of smart contracts.
in principle, I am talking about this. It is also worth adding the presence of a private exchange, a tourist portal and 85 million coins, which will be mined over the next 15 years. I think that there is something to discuss here, but it seems to me that I missed something. Correct me if necessary.
brand new
of course, blockchain and smart contracts are good for use in any field. With their help, all processes will occur most automatically. By the way, my question about healthcare remained unanswered: what is the project planned in this area and how is it related to the blockchain?
brand new
friends, how should we distinguish bad projects from good ones? To be honest, there are quite a lot of them on the market, so I find it difficult to answer which one of them carries the greatest benefit and value. Advise me if you need to choose Even or not?
of course, you should choose Even. He combines several missions. It is difficult for me to single out the main one, since for me personally, trade, health care, the stock exchange, and the tourist portal are important services and areas.
you mentioned health care and a travel portal. What are these services, are they functioning now, and why are they important to you? I believe that cryptocurrency is a means of payment there, and this is the key to our future.
in principle, yes, but I consider the blockchain to be a great future, since it, if it has its advantages, can make a revolution in the world. Most likely, this has already happened, since there are so many blockchain projects on the cryptocurrency market.
brand new
what do you mean by this? Does Even solve some very significant problems? I know that it will come in handy in trade, because it will reduce, due to its unique advantages, documentation fraud, and will also contribute to the development of smart contracts.
brand new
friends, how should we distinguish bad projects from good ones? To be honest, there are quite a lot of them on the market, so I find it difficult to answer which one of them carries the greatest benefit and value. Advise me if you need to choose Even or not?
of course, you should choose Even. He combines several missions. It is difficult for me to single out the main one, since for me personally, trade, health care, the stock exchange, and the tourist portal are important services and areas.
you mentioned health care and a travel portal. What are these services, are they functioning now, and why are they important to you? I believe that cryptocurrency is a means of payment there, and this is the key to our future.
brand new
apparently, the creation of Even caused a sensation in the cryptocurrency world! I heard that he made a great impression on both future investors and ordinary users, because he contributes a lot to the blockchain. What do you think about Even?
hello friend! I like Even. He has many advantages. In addition, it should be noted that it develops in rather large steps, for which there is a lot of respect, naturally, to the developers. They have a very competent approach to the development of blockchain projects.
the blockchain every day becomes more and more connected with each of the spheres of society and the economy, it is not surprising that its advantages are used wherever possible! I think that in the case of Even it will be most useful.
brand new
apparently, the creation of Even caused a sensation in the cryptocurrency world! I heard that he made a great impression on both future investors and ordinary users, because he contributes a lot to the blockchain. What do you think about Even?
hello friend! I like Even. He has many advantages. In addition, it should be noted that it develops in rather large steps, for which there is a lot of respect, naturally, to the developers. They have a very competent approach to the development of blockchain projects.
brand new
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Another Self Mining ETH Tokens Cheesy its been long a time since i saw one,

How can i register my address in the Genesis List? Buying in Exchange will automatically qualify my address as Genesis Address Holders?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: