Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVERSTAKE Tezos - GROW YOUR TEZOS HOLDINGS WITH EVERSTAKE - page 12. (Read 19013 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
Hello! You can always check the current price for this trading pair here - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tezos/

At the moment, the ratio is 0,00010236 BTC / 1 XTZ
Tezos (XTZ)
$0,396314 USD (-8,82%)
0,00010236 BTC (-5,87%)

Just to add: there is great tool on CMC
Converter https://coinmarketcap.com/converter/

I'm using it all the time, it's very easy)
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
The project description says that Attic.Pool Tezos Baker is built and maintained by Attic Lab.

Where can I check this information?
Are there any confirming links?
Thanks!
In fact, the great news is that the AtticLAB company is engaged in this project.
This company with Ukrainian "roots" has a good reputation.
What rates? BTC/XTZ =?

Hello! You can always check the current price for this trading pair here - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tezos/

At the moment, the ratio is 0,00010236 BTC / 1 XTZ

Tezos (XTZ)
$0,396314 USD (-8,82%)
0,00010236 BTC (-5,87%)
My little prophecy has come true. A year ago, I assumed that there would be services that would help me earn my little steak.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
Unfortunately, this project gives a very low percentage. If I am not mistaken, this is 5% per annum ... This is not enough, even when compared with the ordinary world.

You might be right, but probably you will be wrong
As we don't know how high cryptocurrencies in general and Tezos particularly might grow
It can be hundreds percents, and Attic.Pool gives opportunity to monetize your Tezos

Yes, now the market situation isn`t very favorable, so it`s difficult to predict whether the coin will grow, and if so, by how much. But I`m sure that all projects that have potential and a strong team will only increase their price after the market recovers.
hello very interesting your project or proposal, I would like to be part, thanks

Thanks, that's very easy to be part of Attic pool
You just need to have Tezos)
Very interesting. Does anyone know if there are any dapps for Tezos yet? Is there any limit on the number of bakers?

About dapps you can check this post
Tezos Commons Foundation announces the launch of Zastrin’s “Building a Simple Dapp on the Tezos Blockchain” online course.

https://medium.com/tezoscommons/building-dapps-on-tezos-f7702cc23a4
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Very interesting. Does anyone know if there are any dapps for Tezos yet? Is there any limit on the number of bakers?
Activity: 2
Feel exited on project will definitly invest, and referr my assosiates. Tumbs up.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Interesting, I was thinking in investing a bit into Tezos (as it's among top cryptocurrencies on CMC)
Now I know that it's possible to get additional income with Tezos
I guess what's meant here is after every cycle which is a little less than 3 days.

Just to add - You can see all the data and how much time is left in the latest cycle on http://tzscan.io/
Activity: 1
but I'm still confused about the returns you offer, you say automatic, so is it daily, monthly or annual?

I guess what's meant here is after every cycle which is a little less than 3 days.
I understand each holder coin Tezos may receive income from the contribution to this pool? It would be a great investment

Yes you are right
Good option especially for those who already invested in Tezos

I think this is a good opportunity with clear rules. Everyone is allowed to participate and take part in it. Smiley
that's the good thing here, monetizing your tezos. and you need only 10 tezos to start with. while if you want to bake solo, you need a lot of money to begin with. it's just like solo mining, sometimes you can't get even a share but if you share your hashrate to a mining pool, you can get something out of it.

Yes in this case, if you don't have huge balance - no need to even try solo mining
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Unfortunately, this project gives a very low percentage. If I am not mistaken, this is 5% per annum ... This is not enough, even when compared with the ordinary world.

You might be right, but probably you will be wrong
As we don't know how high cryptocurrencies in general and Tezos particularly might grow
It can be hundreds percents, and Attic.Pool gives opportunity to monetize your Tezos

that's the good thing here, monetizing your tezos. and you need only 10 tezos to start with. while if you want to bake solo, you need a lot of money to begin with. it's just like solo mining, sometimes you can't get even a share but if you share your hashrate to a mining pool, you can get something out of it.
but I'm still confused about the returns you offer, you say automatic, so is it daily, monthly or annual?

As you can read at the end of the post:

We send rewards to your manager account automatically as soon as funds are available in tezos blockchain
Sounds like interesting project, but really the returns seem a bit low on annual basis.
Activity: 14
very interesting project... first of all, I will enter and test this new type of project... I will return for some Q&A...
Pages:
Jump to: