Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐️ EXCALIBUR OS ⭐️ World's First OS with Mining Management system - page 4. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
a mining-themed project and if it's not mistaken, excalibur is based on EOS, isn't it? If it's true, it uses the eos platform, that means eos is increasingly loved, many use that platform. Moreover Excalibur Operating System has an inbuilt virus protection system and an anti-system theft that allows users to have a virus-free experience and a data security system and I'm sure, this project will attract investors.
it seems like that, this project will be a special attraction for participants and investors there will be no excitement for them to join because this project is very promising. Good luck can be achieved with maximum results.
This is a great project that promises. a project that has very good prospects for the future. Hopefully though the competition is getting tougher, but all the team can do the job that is best for this project. so that this project can compete with other projects and could be a great success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
Sounds interesting and maybe you are a pioneer of concepts like this. I hope you launch a beta system operation before the main ico starts, so we can judge and decide to participate in this ico or not.
Good idea,  I hope you succeed in ICO !!
Activity: 476
a mining-themed project and if it's not mistaken, excalibur is based on EOS, isn't it? If it's true, it uses the eos platform, that means eos is increasingly loved, many use that platform. Moreover Excalibur Operating System has an inbuilt virus protection system and an anti-system theft that allows users to have a virus-free experience and a data security system and I'm sure, this project will attract investors.
it seems like that, this project will be a special attraction for participants and investors there will be no excitement for them to join because this project is very promising. Good luck can be achieved with maximum results.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
Sounds interesting and maybe you are a pioneer of concepts like this. I hope you launch a beta system operation before the main ico starts, so we can judge and decide to participate in this ico or not.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
The Excalibur concept is quite good, namely the mining operating system and this if implemented and developed properly can certainly benefit its users. We are just waiting for the development progress, hopefully this project will run smoothly at the time of the sale later
major projects that promise, the concept has a very useful purpose. and if all the teams can work hard and work well together. success certainly can be easily reached.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
no response from managers Good topic. Normal idea, where are the managers?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
me think here is a good project, basic for all people
Activity: 574
The Excalibur concept is quite good, namely the mining operating system and this if implemented and developed properly can certainly benefit its users. We are just waiting for the development progress, hopefully this project will run smoothly at the time of the sale later
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Excalibur Operating System is a system that has protection against virus attacks and anti-theft systems so that user data is stored safely and users can mine their coins. With this very interesting goal, of course, in the future, it will be easier to get a lot of support from the participants and investors, hopefully, in the future, the target can be achieved.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
I really enjoyed your vision of this project. But I'm very confused that you are registered in India. Latest news from India very upset supporters BLOCKCHAIN
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
You have it written. "The operating system Excalibur has a built-in anti-virus and anti-theft system that allows you to work without viruses and data protection systems." Is this an independent operating system or will it be based on Windows?
They have replies to an earlier post and they have confirmed it is a customized build of Linux. I am not sure of the flavor or what packages they are including but who knows until it comes out.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
pre-selling of her still running and still left with still a long time. of course with this there is still time to maximize its sales could be better yet, there's still time to be able to convince more investors to join in this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
You have it written. "The operating system Excalibur has a built-in anti-virus and anti-theft system that allows you to work without viruses and data protection systems." Is this an independent operating system or will it be based on Windows?
They have replies to an earlier post and they have confirmed it is a customized build of Linux. I am not sure of the flavor or what packages they are including but who knows until it comes out.
If on Linux, then this is the right solution, since it is the most advanced and free programming platform. The question is, how effective will their platform be?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
it seems the date on token sale schedule is wrong it should be 2019 but you write there is 2018

TOKEN SALE SCHEDULE

🌟🌟🌟 Pre-ICO: 03.09 - 03.11.2018 | Price : XOS = 0.000025 ETH | Bonus : 50% 🌟🌟🌟
ICO: 15.12 – 31.01.2018 | Price : XOS = 0.000025 ETH | Bonus : 10-30%

it should be

ICO: 15.12.2018 – 31.01.2019 | Price : XOS = 0.000025 ETH | Bonus : 10-30%
Activity: 3
Definitely would only test this on a virtual machine to start before putting it on a test rig, I honestly just expect some barely forked version of a mining os but without that being their main thing, an ICO is their main purpose.
  Thanks for your observation, you can see more about the details of this project on the white paper, this will give you an insight into what excalibur is about to do.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
Definitely would only test this on a virtual machine to start before putting it on a test rig, I honestly just expect some barely forked version of a mining os but without that being their main thing, an ICO is their main purpose.
Activity: 3
Excalibur Operating System is one of the best operating system ever built. Its adorable feature makes it perfect and exciting for use.
Thanks for the compliment, it well appreciated
Pages:
Jump to: