Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Launch of Coins-E.com: exchange with over 30 coins - page 2. (Read 4847 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
OP, run some kind of special. Like, 'For every new account, you will be awarded X.XXXXX of 'Coin'. *No duplicate IPs or Proxies allowed!*

Might draw more attention.

I agree, darken the theme. We cryptocoin enthusiasts are easily wounded by bright themes.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Oh, and after the API, PLEASE add Feathercoin? It's accept at every other major alt coin exchange!

Feathercoin has been added http://www.coins-e.com/exchange/FTC_BTC/

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Yep, don't send over your life savings straight away.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
trades going through but not able to withdraw? some coins wrapped up in "withdraw que" for ~2 hours and btc balance says insufficient funds no matter what amount i try to withdraw............... bleh........... good thing i didnt toss too many coins here

i advise you all to not deposit untill this is figured out, emailed the "admin" here and on the site, no response yet.

issue fixed , dev did a good job.
Activity: 448
Warning to you guys, this site has sloppy security protocols. I could steal funds from this site right now if I wanted to because it has holes in it's security (I am not referring to the lack of https, although that is something else which is not good enough imo).

In case you guys think I am bashing/troll, cryptsy is fine when I checked it for these vulnerabilities at launch.

So contact the owner to help him secure the gaps, or are you just waiting for some fool to deposit a shitload of coin in there? I don't think pointing out the obvious - that a brand new trading platform will have some kinks to work out - is very helpful, and is more than likely harmful.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Warning to you guys, this site has sloppy security protocols. I could steal funds from this site right now if I wanted to because it has holes in it's security (I am not referring to the lack of https, although that is something else which is not good enough imo).

In case you guys think I am bashing/troll, cryptsy is fine when I checked it for these vulnerabilities at launch.
Activity: 588
listed some DGC as a test, deposit is fast, order is accepted pretty fast too Smiley i like it!

Anything traded there? Don't see a dashboard if anything is traded
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
listed some DGC as a test, deposit is fast, order is accepted pretty fast too Smiley i like it!
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
One problem noted, is that the digits are not properly designed for Infinitecoin (IFC), you should probably treat the trade in K-IFC (1000 IFC), because now the sell order already to your lowest digit, lol  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Could you add Anoncoin (ANC)?

Thanks Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Please change the site format so we can see at a glance in the sidebar what balances/trades we have listed without having to select each coin from the drop down individually.
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
no one is trading???

I just put up some Emerald, Rich, and Zen coins.

Exchange works well though it takes about 30 seconds or so atm from the time you place a sell order to it being 'accepted', then listed as an order.

Hey put atleast 0.0002 or 10 times higher or it will decrease in price alot.

What do you think these coins are worth?

By starting the dump this low you are snatching others chances. Plz raise the price a little as I said. I also don't think its worth that much but putting on a higher price makes the value go down at slower rate.
legendary
no one is trading???

Exchange works well though it takes about 30 seconds or so atm from the time you place a sell order to it being 'accepted', then listed as an order.

What do you think these coins are worth?
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
no one is trading???

legendary
no one is trading???

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Oh, and after the API, PLEASE add Feathercoin? It's accept at every other major alt coin exchange!
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Added 7 new coins on the exchange today!

Stablecoin (SBC)
Xencoin (XNC)
Valuecoin (VLC)
Richcoin (RCH)
Emerald (EMD)
Florin (FLO)
Argentum (ARG)

Nice, please add Alphacoin (ALF) too!

Already registered, when the trading will start?
Activity: 420
no one is trading yet though... hope this is gone change Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: