Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 4. (Read 90880 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

Attention please: Cryptobridge exchange closes!

So if you have funds on Cryptobridge, please withdraw your funds now!

You can read their official announcement here:

https://crypto-bridge.org

Log of 3DCoin AMA 29 Nov. 2019 published in 3DCTalk.net official 3DCoin / Project Districts forum!

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1257/ama-log-29-november-2019

So we're almost there for the new primenodes, I can't wait! Anything we can prepare in advance? Apart from some collateral of 25000 coins I suppose! Grin Cool  But other things? What can we do to be ready after the 850k block to activate quickly the first primes? For example, can we already rent and preconfigure some vps with specific hardware requirements for primenodes such as a certain amount of cpu cores, ram, disk space? Thanks in advance Wink

Hello, in fact I do not know that there are special features currently required for VPS that will host the upcoming and highly anticipated Primenodes in the 3DCoin blockchain, at least in their initial phase, but since they are new 3DC special nodes with specific functions related to dapps and the Virtual Reality platform of Project Districts (let's not forget that 3DCoin is the first blockchain created for Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and immersive experiences) it is possible that, later, the hardware requests of these "special" Primenodes (as well as future Pulsenodes, the third layer of our "triple layered" blockchain) could increase.

Each of the three types of 3DCoin nodes (Masternodes, Primenodes, Pulsenodes) will have specific functions in the 3DCoin network so it is not a question of mere "tiered nodes" (which only serve to provide different levels of rewards for different levels of collateral to which high-sounding names are given) but of specialized structural nodes with specific functions. Suffice it to recall that the thousands of already active Masternodes create blocks by themselves n the 3DC blockchain without traditional POW and without classic POS, so only masternodes with a first industry consensus protocol (POSync or Proof Of Sync).

However, since the question that you asked is an important question and that is important to many, then I'll put your question in the next weekly AMA.

It is also nice to guess that you are already preparing some 25k 3DC collaterals to contribute to the 3DCoin network also with Primenodes, thank you for your support!  Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

So we're almost there for the new primenodes, I can't wait! Anything we can prepare in advance? Apart from some collateral of 25000 coins I suppose! Grin Cool  But other things? What can we do to be ready after the 850k block to activate quickly the first primes? For example, can we already rent and preconfigure some vps with specific hardware requirements for primenodes such as a certain amount of cpu cores, ram, disk space? Thanks in advance Wink

Log of 3DCoin AMA 29 Nov. 2019 published in 3DCTalk.net official 3DCoin / Project Districts forum!

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1257/ama-log-29-november-2019

Our tomorrow's AMA is already the trending event on CoinMarketCal  Cool

https://twitter.com/3DCoin_io/status/1199996602317987841

Log of 3DCoin AMA 22 Nov. 2019 published in 3DCTalk.net official 3DCoin / Project Districts forum!

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1255/ama-log-22-november-2019

have a question
rental period of my vps will expire after 850K block
will my old-1000collateral nodes work if i will migrate to other vps provider ?

Hello, good question, there should be no problems with the change of IP, also because the future "tokenization" of the 3DCoin masternode ownership (a kind of "NFT" that will represent the ownership of an activated masternode) and its "transferability" from one wallet to another through the innovative "3DC smartscripts" that are about to be released by the 3DCoin team (an innovation in the smartcontracts sector) of course could NOT include also the transfer of ownership of an IP address which is a contractually managed ownership of the VPSprovider-user relationship, all of which was discussed in the most recent AMAs, but to give you a more precise answer I will add your question to the next Friday's weekly AMA with CEO and Lead Dev.
The question and answer will then be available in the next AMA log (which is generally published within a few days after the AMA)  Wink

ok, please duplicate it here
you should know i understand that there is no and there should not be a binding to ip address
all new 1K-collateral nodes will not work after 850K block, but if "new" 1K-collateral node with old privkey&txid will work after 850K - this will be good

Hello, the AMA is still in progress but your question was put in first so it has already received an answer, in any case it is confirmed what we had already said here and which had also been discussed in other AMAs and that will be possible to change IP address after the fork for the nodes enabled with 1k collateral (pre-fork), you can read the complete answer directly to the following link which also works as a browser without needing to log in on Telegram:

https://t.me/Project_Districts/64787

For any doubt or need, don't hesitate to ask, thank you  Wink

Activity: 1
Brubilla troll to be banned.

Project districts one of the most promising projects of recent times, it takes time for development, we will wait confidently.
Activity: 9
Brubilla the boring is you. At least do you have 3dcoin?

A "good morning" community - probably the most boring community i ever witnessed.

For those unfamiliar with the user above, he has already been unmasked in the past because he used multiple accounts created ad hoc to create fud in this topic. As a result this person has lost any credibility and has never received any positive feedback from our community.
His accusations are particularly shameful especially when they turn to the community.
As for the accusations towards the project or towards the team, they do not create any disturbance they will have the answer they deserve when the great development work that the team is doing and that the community knows well will be completed with the release of the innovative feature of the smart scripts and with the alpha release of the Districts Visual Studio. No hurry, time to time, it is not necessary to account to you about the timing of development. Our community does not need you with your arrogance and rudeness that you have demonstrated on several occasions to explain what has been done or not done. As already said your credibility has been definitively denied some pages back, you can come even as well to fud when you want to access your fake accounts, you always find us here to follow the developments of this fantastic project that you can only envy.
Activity: 45
Every Friday AMA´s, but nothing actually happens. This projects inception was way back in 2016, lets look at the public achievements:

A consensus which forks itself every month, which keeps the scheduled hardfork since months in a limbo
A consensus coin were you actually lose money by running a masternode
Not one reliable or well known exchange with millions of ICO funds
A "good morning" community - probably the most boring community i ever witnessed.
1 video on the main feature of this coin way back in 2018, nothing since then on any front.
Lets not forget all the promises the team made back in 2018 and 2019 on their development announcements which never came true, lets name the big hits:

Listing on IDAX - scrapped

Listing on Top exchanges in 2018 - scrapped

Mobile and desktop light wallet in August 2019 - scrapped - Example below from an official dev ann:
We are excited to let you know that the mobile app is ready for testing, a beta version will be released in mid-July, and the desktop light wallet will be available by the end of July.

Listing on new exchanges (again) August 2019 - scrapped (bigger community needed, no interest from exchanges, blabla) - Example below from an official dev ann:
The next exchange for 3DCoin will be one from this list, we expect the listing by the end of September to the mid-October.

Public testnet

Endless development delays - please just read all the dev announcements and what has actually been accomplished now. Example below from an official dev ann:

25 Nov 2018: Masternode mining(Hard-fork) to be activated by 05 Dec 2018 - got delayed
10 Dec 2018: (Exchange announcement) - was p2pb2b
25 Jan 2019: Scripts update(External API, contract) - didnt´t happen until now
25 Feb 2019: V0.14 core upgrade (after this version future updates will not require a hard-fork ) (v0.14 Blockchain Explorer) - didnt happen
25 Mar 2019: Mobile app: Wallet, masternodes management). -  didnt happen

As if its not obvious now, the community manager will call me Troll for mentioning the above facts.
Updated the list of questions for the Friday's AMA:

https://t.me/Project_Districts/64649

And in the meantime the 3DCoin AMA is a trending event on CoinMarketCal cryptocalendar!

https://twitter.com/3DCoin_io/status/1197076551298375680

have a question

Hello, good question, there should be no problems with the change of IP, also because the future "tokenization" of the 3DCoin masternode ownership (a kind of "NFT" that will represent the ownership of an activated masternode) and its "transferability" from one wallet to another through the innovative "3DC smartscripts" that are about to be released by the 3DCoin team (an innovation in the smartcontracts sector) of course could NOT include also the transfer of ownership of an IP address which is a contractually managed ownership of the VPSprovider-user relationship, all of which was discussed in the most recent AMAs, but to give you a more precise answer I will add your question to the next Friday's weekly AMA with CEO and Lead Dev.
The question and answer will then be available in the next AMA log (which is generally published within a few days after the AMA)  Wink

you should know i understand that there is no and there should not be a binding to ip address
all new 1K-collateral nodes will not work after 850K block, but if "new" 1K-collateral node with old privkey&txid will work after 850K - this will be good

Your question has been added for the upcoming weekly Friday's AMA on Telegram.

At this direct link you can see how the question was published (the link works also in the browser, even if you don't use Telegram).

https://t.me/Project_Districts/64593

During the week we collect the questions and then propose them during the Friday's Telegram AMA (in addition to the live q&a of course).

Feel free to ask other questions at any time, of course!  Wink

Log of 3DCoin AMA 15 Nov. 2019 published in 3DCTalk.net official 3DCoin / Project Districts forum!

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1254/ama-log-15-november-2019

have a question

Exactly the sense is just that, but as was explained in the previous AMAs the 1k collateral masternodes that pass the "850k block exam" are not "for life" in the sense that they will have to continue to respect the new consensus mechanism (which obliges them to get at least one reward in the last 50k blocks, not only from the 800k to 850k blocks) in order to stay active, so the masternodes that pass the "first exam" will still have to remain active and efficient also after the 850k block (that is, they will have to continue to receive rewards) in order to remain valid, this mechanism is to reward the node that works for the network and not a node that is kept "disabled" or not very efficient, as I said this mechanism of validity of the masternodes was explained in the recent AMA so if you look at some logs you'll find a lot of information:

https://3dctalk.net/tags/ama
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
have a question

have a question

The question and answer will then be available in the next AMA log (which is generally published within a few days after the AMA)  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
have a question
Pages:
Jump to: