Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News! - page 47. (Read 248520 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!
im buying also this is more safe than holding BTC since community here really wants the coin to raise and is big enough to make it happen Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Price is holding strong despite a few attempts to dump and that ridiculous sell wall

I grabbed some more at 1700, which will triple in value once we reach our floor.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
EXCL at almost 1900 and such tipping on chan
Mind Blown

Bought some EXCL at bittrex i feel the moon is close

It's raining in the IRC channel  Grin
Activity: 435
EXCL at almost 1900 and such tipping on chan
Mind Blown

Bought some EXCL at bittrex i feel the moon is close

There's a crazy guy in IRC dropping coins like crazy with the new tip bot
FIRST POINT FROM LATEST ROADMAP DONE - EXCL TIPBOT IS ON IRC ROCKING IT

join #exclusivecoin on irc freenode to meet more people from community and share some love!
use client like xchat, mIRC or just web browser https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/

do not forget we are on of top traded coin on cryptsy/bittrex and going to 2000 soon as it seems - buy EXCL coins now and chill to help us achieve price roadmap points:

Awesome! Donating to the tip bot right meow
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
FIRST POINT FROM LATEST ROADMAP DONE - EXCL TIPBOT IS ON IRC ROCKING IT

join #exclusivecoin on irc freenode to meet more people from community and share some love!
use client like xchat, mIRC or just web browser https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/

do not forget we are on of top traded coin on cryptsy/bittrex and going to 2000 soon as it seems - buy EXCL coins now and chill to help us achieve price roadmap points:

This coin seems to be gaining ground, but I am wondering what makes it different than so many other new coins out there? A potential investor here, looking for answers. Thanks

Same here
Surely you see my lengthy reply to Victoo right above your post??
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This coin seems to be gaining ground, but I am wondering what makes it different than so many other new coins out there? A potential investor here, looking for answers. Thanks

Same here
Low supply, low block rewards(lessen the chance for miners to dump cheap), credible developer who is hungry for success(not just in it to make a quick buck), undervalued ICO given the total amount of coins in circulation, one of if not the only coin with its own market that actually works, a community and following that doesn't bicker and/or FUD/excessively anti-FUD.

Where we need some help is marketing and promotion, however. Kingscrown could also keep the market more up to date.

5k will be the floor in the near future.
Activity: 393
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
What's your EXCL address?

Good enough to make me wanna toss some EXCL your way

EVnQf9QTzBQQZUqz7mtq5Bx6CpX9Siu9Th

thanks appreciate it
Sent some your way my dude!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000