Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News! - page 63. (Read 248520 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Watch video and look where you get something wrong - then write here. Hard for me to guess

Got it figured out thanks anyway for some reason i have to copy and paste to see total but did not show the total excl to send so not sure why this is but will keep working on it it will show how many excl in the shipping charges but not in the product total just in dollars
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Watch video and look where you get something wrong - then write here. Hard for me to guess

Check here: http://outlet.exclusivecoin.pw/?page_id=20
BUNCH OF NEWS 17.10.2014

1. There are 2 more Gridseed dual miners for sale at http://outlet.exclusivecoin.pw - members of mailing list got this mailed around 30 mins ago.
2. The outlet rule of "1 item per person" will not be live anymore. Now buy as many as you can and take advantage of your speeds. I will be ALWAYS posting days on which items will be added to shop but right on time will be there only by mailing list.
3. The multipool is coming, it wll have Sha256, X11, X13 and Scrypt. I assume it will take around 24h to make it live.
4. One decent hotel placed at one of beautiful islands in hot country contacted me so we will be making disocunts for their rooms. This wont be done until i feel theres enough community to push such big promotion so its a future plan - but just shows where we are heading.
5. If you have a company or your friends do and would liek to get some promotion with EXCL outlet - just PM me here or mail excl @ finkingdom.com
6. Cryptsy needs more chats about EXCL on their trollbox, what you guys waiting for ? Smiley

what am i doing wrong on themarket made order but there was no total on the buy
BUNCH OF NEWS 17.10.2014

1. There are 2 more Gridseed dual miners for sale at http://outlet.exclusivecoin.pw - members of mailing list got this mailed around 30 mins ago.
2. The outlet rule of "1 item per person" will not be live anymore. Now buy as many as you can and take advantage of your speeds. I will be ALWAYS posting days on which items will be added to shop but right on time will be there only by mailing list.
3. The multipool is coming, it wll have Sha256, X11, X13 and Scrypt. I assume it will take around 24h to make it live.
4. One decent hotel placed at one of beautiful islands in hot country contacted me so we will be making disocunts for their rooms. This wont be done until i feel theres enough community to push such big promotion so its a future plan - but just shows where we are heading.
5. If you have a company or your friends do and would liek to get some promotion with EXCL outlet - just PM me here or mail excl @ finkingdom.com
6. Cryptsy needs more chats about EXCL on their trollbox, what you guys waiting for ? Smiley
COMMUNITY QUESTION

Do you guys mine using ASICs/GPUs some other coins? We can get multipool that would be minig most profitable coins and paying you out in EXCL by aut-buying them out from the markets.

This would stabilize price and let it go up even more. Would you guys be interested in EXCL getting its multipool ?
ya sure lets do it sounds like a winner idea.I think that the low prices could be from the miners dumping what they are mining just my guess from the totals that are being listed.I mean it is their choice their coins if this is the reason for low price might help if they would up their price to.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
+1 Multipool is nice!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
COMMUNITY QUESTION

Do you guys mine using ASICs/GPUs some other coins? We can get multipool that would be minig most profitable coins and paying you out in EXCL by aut-buying them out from the markets.

This would stabilize price and let it go up even more. Would you guys be interested in EXCL getting its multipool ?

Good idea

+1

I like, lets go! Smiley
Activity: 182
COMMUNITY QUESTION

you must do everything you think can raise the price.. so, gohread with multipool, it would be nice
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
COMMUNITY QUESTION

Good idea
COMMUNITY QUESTION

Activity: 532
Thanx for the feedback!

All products were sold within first hours of market running - i couldnt check it before as i was in the city.

The market is a real success!

Really happy to see how it went! Next week we will go with new products!

KC.

Why not open the market to the public?

I agree to open it to the public and used miners. But it must come with an escrow feature.
Hoping this would become the eBay of crypto.  Smiley

Not the first attempt to do that, also the products theyre selling in this "market" are centralised (where are the products coming from?) I dont see any partnership with a merchant
RD965 WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT the products  ANYWAY FROM YOUR LAST POSTS YOU ARE EXTINCT HERE.There's always a idiot in the crowd and you win.Why don't you go post on your shity vtacoin site.

You mean theres always one that doesnt follow the crowd? haha
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Good to see some more people supporting this coin! @kingscrown knows his stuff- tells you something if the coin is getting attacked!  Wink
even attackers couldnt beat EXCL price for longer than few hours Smiley
lets just wait for 2k 3k and final 5k and the moon

Yes now we are talking positive thinking true about the attackers we get the last laugh cause we could buy them cheaper they just did us a favour LOL thanks
Activity: 231
even attackers couldnt beat EXCL price for longer than few hours Smiley
lets just wait for 2k 3k and final 5k and the moon
Thanx for the feedback!

All products were sold within first hours of market running - i couldnt check it before as i was in the city.

KC.

I agree to open it to the public and used miners. But it must come with an escrow feature.

Not the first attempt to do that, also the products theyre selling in this "market" are centralised (where are the products coming from?) I dont see any partnership with a merchant
RD965 WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT the products  ANYWAY FROM YOUR LAST POSTS YOU ARE EXTINCT HERE.There's always a idiot in the crowd and you win.Why don't you go post on your shity vtacoin site.
It does make sense that the market is controlled by the developer in the beginning, since you can give discount prices supported by the ICO and developer fund. This helps increase adoption and increases the price. However this is unsustainable in the long term since you cannot provide discount prices forever. Therefore it makes sense that the market must become public in the future for this cryptocurrency to grow, unless it is adopted in other markets or you find exclusive deals with other manufactures, but this is less likely with such a small community. Therefore we must create our own market, and use that market to grow and eventually become more widely adopted in these other market places as well. That’s why i think it would be best if the exclusive market be made public in the future. Meaning that anyone should be able to sell their products using the exclusive market. unless one of those other two conditions are met.

You really think this is going anywhere
Activity: 546
It does make sense that the market is controlled by the developer in the beginning, since you can give discount prices supported by the ICO and developer fund. This helps increase adoption and increases the price. However this is unsustainable in the long term since you cannot provide discount prices forever. Therefore it makes sense that the market must become public in the future for this cryptocurrency to grow, unless it is adopted in other markets or you find exclusive deals with other manufactures, but this is less likely with such a small community. Therefore we must create our own market, and use that market to grow and eventually become more widely adopted in these other market places as well. That’s why i think it would be best if the exclusive market be made public in the future. Meaning that anyone should be able to sell their products using the exclusive market. unless one of those other two conditions are met.
Thanx for the feedback!

KC.

Im the escrow for this - i see no other way doing it at this point. If there will be forum user selling something it will be listed its him YET it will still be escrowed by me.
For now items come from my own collection or straight from shops.

Its actually opened - just mailing list gets info right away when producs are dropped since they are not dropped daily but weekly one by one.

Here is my trust page + click on untrusted feedback [its untrusted by forum means since forums trust system is outdated here - its actaully usual trusts] - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=169448
Thanx for the feedback!

KC.

Hoping this would become the eBay of crypto.  Smiley

Activity: 201
Thanx for the feedback!

KC.

Hoping this would become the eBay of crypto.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: