Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News! - page 8. (Read 248467 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 102
Hello
Anything we can do to regain some love for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
i think ByronP fucked up something with Banx...

hope it wont touch our EXCL money Sad
Hello
forum is dead..  seems like the selling from the announcement has stopped. will be really interesting to see where this moves from here.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

BANX.IO seems out of the picture. Withdraw all coins.

Feb 12, 2016 8:38 PM: SITE UPDATE: All trading and markets will be closed on Feb 20th, the exchange will be completely closing on Feb 29th. BANX holders will be able to claim there BANX on the BTS network. More information will be coming soon.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
You misunderstood me. I'm not going to sell any my EXCL. I just don't want to lose them leaving them in my private wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
kingscrown has not set the date yet - we have time
he only announced what will happen so weak hands can go out

so sell me your EXCL - im ready to buy MOAR Smiley)))))))))))
Full & current ExclusiveCoin blockchain available at CryptoChainer.com for instant sync'ing of your wallet!

It's 1.8GB and takes forever to sync the manual way...

Thanks a lot! It's very useful for me and I think for others too. I don't have to wait several days for downloading that blockchain.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Full & current ExclusiveCoin blockchain available at CryptoChainer.com for instant sync'ing of your wallet!

It's 1.8GB and takes forever to sync the manual way...
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Im selling out too.
Enough with the games here.
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
If you dont like incoming changes - sell coins now Wink
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
Banx is a horrible brand, I can't believe EXCL is associated with it or ByronP, an obvious scammer.

You are going to reduce the total amount of coins by 1/10, or just the coins that people hold on bittrex? that's the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard. Deflating the coin against the will of your holders. It basically changes the whole coin and makes any future promises completely worthless. Imagine if bitcoin devs said "we're reducing the total number of coins." no one would  let it happen. 

We, as the community, should not let this fork happen. it is in the interest of the developers and ByronP, a known scammer.

You are misinformed.  ByronP doesn't own the Banx brand, he just runs a small but solid exchange under the Banx name.

As far as I know ByronP didn't even know about these changes to the coin till someone pointed him to this thread, and I don't see how he would really benefit from these changes.  He's simply offering to help with the changes so his customers don't get stuck with a bad hardfork.

I've never heard of ByronP ever scamming anyone, you should offer some proofs or facts before you call anyone an "obvious" and "known" scammer.

Banx shares were delisted from coinmarketcap for being a scam. id suggest you do your own due diligence before coming in here and being a scammer apologist

I have nothing to do with BANX Shares! I write code that is all.
The synchronizing of wallet is very slow. I hope I make it on time (before the fork).
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Anyway - I sold all this shit. Thanx devs for fucking this up
 Angry
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Banx shares were delisted from coinmarketcap for being a scam. id suggest you do your own due diligence before coming in here and being a scammer apologist

No they were not.  They were delisted from the coins page because they were shares.  Nothing to do with ByronP anyways.  He didn't create Banxshares, isn't the owner of Banx, etc. etc.
Most people on Banx.io don't seem to want this coin swap to happen, and here you are calling the person who can help you prevent it a scammer because you can't get your names right.

You're weird.
Hello
Banx is a horrible brand, I can't believe EXCL is associated with it or ByronP, an obvious scammer.

You are going to reduce the total amount of coins by 1/10, or just the coins that people hold on bittrex? that's the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard. Deflating the coin against the will of your holders. It basically changes the whole coin and makes any future promises completely worthless. Imagine if bitcoin devs said "we're reducing the total number of coins." no one would  let it happen. 

We, as the community, should not let this fork happen. it is in the interest of the developers and ByronP, a known scammer.

You are misinformed.  ByronP doesn't own the Banx brand, he just runs a small but solid exchange under the Banx name.

As far as I know ByronP didn't even know about these changes to the coin till someone pointed him to this thread, and I don't see how he would really benefit from these changes.  He's simply offering to help with the changes so his customers don't get stuck with a bad hardfork.

I've never heard of ByronP ever scamming anyone, you should offer some proofs or facts before you call anyone an "obvious" and "known" scammer.

Hello
he will come when his buy order gets filled  Tongue

literally predicted the future with this one

"if you don't like the news, sell at the all time low... to me, of course"
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Hello
UPDATES ON EXCL

We tried to keep this drama less but seems we cant. kingscrown is banned from bitcointalk since around 2 months. We tried to fix this but seems mods of this forum are not willing to participate.
Its possible that it is because KC is moderator of http://forum.bitcoin.com now that stays in opposite of Theymos.

The main thread for EXCL is now https://forum.bitcoin.com/alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/exclusive-coin-cryptsy-bittrex-cat-bot-loads-of-news-t2961.html so if you want to post or ask questions go and register there.

Why fork/update of EXCL delayed?
There is 2 reasons and both are external.
Cryptsy has issues, and its our #1 exchange. Yet we cannot wait for them to fix their issues. Swap was supossed to be done on Cryptsy and Bittrex (we will be doing 1:10 swap) but seems Cryptsy may take too long to get on their feet.
Banx.io has issues, the newset post about this is here: http://coinjournal.net/banx-three-months-later-no-bitshares-integration-less-than-1-sold-network-is-down/

So while we wanted to do best for EXCL the 3rd parties got into trouble and slowed us down.

That is why we will fork (or rather restart blockchain) now. We will need 3rd party on this and it will be Bittrex.
We cannot do it with hands and coding a system would take too much money.

So what will happen is:
- All users should move EXCL to bittrex by the date we will soon release [not more than 2 weeks].
- All nonmoved coins from current blockchain will go to devs [since me as a dev wont be moving coins to exchanges at all]
- All coins will go to 1:10. So 10 EXCL will be 1 EXCL after fork.
- We will have Masternodes, and they will require 5k or 10k EXCL [we are still counting]
- Coin will be in full PoS mode, its planned for MN to be 0.5 EXCL and PoS to be 0.5 too.
- We will enter Cryptopia for goods sales as our external market has to wait.
- More planned but im not saying until deal is DONE, not just somebody stacks his name. Seems this days brands can fail no mattr what.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I don't understand. If I have EXCL in my private wallet on my own computer do I have to move them to bittrex too?

Yes, unless you want to donate them to the dev(s).

- All users should move EXCL to bittrex by the date we will soon release [not more than 2 weeks].

Is the date the coins should be on Bittrex within 2 weeks of this quote, or is the the date when they should be on Bittrex announced within 2 weeks of the quote?
UPDATES ON EXCL

So what will happen is:
- All nonmoved coins from current blockchain will go to devs [since me as a dev wont be moving coins to exchanges at all]

I don't understand. If I have EXCL in my private wallet on my own computer do I have to move them to bittrex too?
Pages:
Jump to: