Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers - page 17. (Read 52952 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 I think the wise move is that the developers decided to make a project useful for everyone who works with crypto. This will allow them to become popular all over the world.
Activity: 168
I will wait to join @March 6,2018    
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Thailand

Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
Activity: 266
Current working social platform is always nice. Community is already there which is important for social apps. How this token going to add to current platform? is there reward for participation in social media?
Activity: 84
After reading the whitepaper, I can say that this project will be a major disruption to current exchange practices and this will greatly benefit end users as compared to today's contemporary exchange services. Good luck!
Activity: 266
his is a good question! Granted getting users is the hardest part and once you have users you can come up with something. Either way, would be interested to hear what the devs say about it.
Maybe will be unobtrusive advertising in web site, also there are many partners who want to promote their products for modest reward. In fact, there is a lot of monetization methods when there is large social app.
The most important thing is that advertising does not jump out the whole screen and spoil the whole impression of the platform. To attract investors and advertisers, need to conduct a good marketing campaign!
Activity: 210
If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?
I can answer the question: the unsold tokens will be destroyed, according to the whitepaper.
Activity: 126
his is a good question! Granted getting users is the hardest part and once you have users you can come up with something. Either way, would be interested to hear what the devs say about it.
Maybe will be unobtrusive advertising in web site, also there are many partners who want to promote their products for modest reward. In fact, there is a lot of monetization methods when there is large social app.
Activity: 70
If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?
I like the project it seems pretty awesome and very idealistic campaign, I can't wait to join this kind of project it has a potential be on top of the list of all the successor, I believe this project will more be recognized and tradable in the global market.
Definitely looks like a good idea, the only question is how they will develop this platform and how many users they will attract..
Activity: 84
I like the project it seems pretty awesome and very idealistic campaign, I can't wait to join this kind of project it has a potential be on top of the list of all the successor, I believe this project will more be recognized and tradable in the global market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
XNT are going to be used throughout the system to facilitate transactions within the decentralized exchange bot.
I really like the idea of a decentralized network with the purpose of exchanging, is to join the useful to the pleasant and leave behind the era of conventional exchange sites with abusive rates, the concept is fantastic and will have great adhesion, a good marketing will be fundamental.
Everything needs a good marketing fundamental for it to work. Even ethereum was pretty much using their resources for marketing back in the day, As long as there is a major marketing for the coin then it will work out and people will notice the ICO if there is no then there is no reason for the coin to even survive in the crypto market.
XNT are going to be used throughout the system to facilitate transactions within the decentralized exchange bot.
I really like the idea of a decentralized network with the purpose of exchanging, is to join the useful to the pleasant and leave behind the era of conventional exchange sites with abusive rates, the concept is fantastic and will have great adhesion, a good marketing will be fundamental.
More and more people learn about crypto, I think the exchange network on this platform is logical extension of the crypto evolution.
Activity: 112
After reading the whitepaper, I think this project can be a good alternative to current multi billionaire exchanges: good luck with this venture!
Activity: 112
What I dont understand is, what is the point of decentralizing a social network? I get that you will be in control of your own data, but why create a social platform?
What is token going to be used for? What is soft cap required for this ICO?
Activity: 182
Current working social platform is always nice. Community is already there which is important for social apps. How this token going to add to current platform? is there reward for participation in social media?
Pages:
Jump to: