Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eximchain: MIT Grads Launch Blockchain-Enabled Supply Chain Solutions - page 4. (Read 3115 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
Doubtful project.
There is very little information.
And the forum thread is empty.

On the contrary, I think this is a good project. Do your research and you will find that there is plenty of potential in Eximchain. If you want to spread FUD, please back it up with facts.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Doubtful project.
There is very little information.
And the forum thread is empty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

will there be a bounty?
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
I received an email saying I have been successfully whitelisted however have not received a fallow up email since for KYC. Is this normal and should I be concerned?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I was also bummed out when I saw that the whitelist has been closed already. These days on the ICO scene its considered to be lucky if whitelisted, after that, the real battle begins (gas wars etc).
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Hello, guys, when we can register to take part in your ICO? Will there be a whitelist and KYC procedure? Looking forward to know more about your project.

It seems that whitelist closed? Why? Tokens sale will be in March only, so 2 month left and closed? I want to join as well
https://www.eximchain.com/whitelist.html
Activity: 326
Hello, guys, when we can register to take part in your ICO? Will there be a whitelist and KYC procedure? Looking forward to know more about your project.
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I was so sorry to forget the white list. I wanted to join ICO very much.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
No team here?
no bounty?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Supply chain is one of the biggest use cases for blockchain. This seems like it is targeting exactly that
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hey guys...

If you need someone to do the translation to portuguese, I'm your guy!!!  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Hey I would like to reserve the German translation of this project - thanks and I will send you a pm Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Supply chains have changed dramatically over the past 20 years, but supply chain management has not. It is estimated that shareholders lose over $5.2 trillion in potential revenue each year due to the lack of transparency, connectivity, and agility in the global supply chain.

A group of MIT graduates thinks there’s better solution. The Eximchain project started in 2015 at MIT with the mission of providing blockchain-enabled tools to transform the global supply chain by integrating SMEs and increasing transparency. (They received valuable mentorship from the MIT Media Lab, made it to the final round of MIT $100K Accelerate Competition, and completed the Plug And Play Fintech Accelerator.) After graduating in June and publishing their whitepaper, the team began searching for their first use case in Asia, where SMEs are heavily concentrated.

With the goal of powering the supply chain of the future, Eximchain will create a smart-contract-based ecosystem that allows companies to quickly build customized, end-to-end supply chain solutions with data privacy. Different participants can derive different values from the ecosystem: sourcing platforms or rating agents can use the Proof of Existence (PoE) functionality to demonstrate data ownership without revealing transaction information, suppliers can seize early payment discounts from downstream buyers to improve working capital, and logistics partners can automate the reconciliation process across different systems to save time and reduce cost.

Eximchain’s first large user base comes from Trade Manager, a Big Data platform that helps buyers find suppliers based on their transaction records. A pilot is scheduled to make blockchain-based Supply Chain Sourcing solutions available to over 50k SME users on the Trade Manager platform. The $20m Eximchain is raising this round will be used not only to build out the product but also to empower the SME community and to set a new standard for enterprise use of blockchain solutions in the global supply chain.

Join us on Telegram to learn more about our project, and stay tuned for our bounty program coming soon.

Pages:
Jump to: