Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXIST Coin - page 3. (Read 2728 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 04:31:57 PM
If Your Having Connection Issues Create a .conf and add these

Activity: 158
August 09, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
Hi There

Who has nodes for EXIST coin ?  The windows wallet  does not sync.

CryptoCoinsCity.
Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
August 09, 2018, 01:20:58 PM
EXIST is soon on cryptohub, leading voting by a big margin, and also partner with us today so good luck to this team
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
the name looks very eccentric, if this coin doesn't exist as the name implies I think your coin will experience a fairly high moral burden, keep on being excited is the key to success and success until the day of judgment
August 05, 2018, 10:52:07 AM
Yer there is also a tipbot on the EXIST discord your chance to get a little bit early, not flooding the market with exist to prevent it being dumped
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 04:37:49 PM
discord is getting alot of attention with the new bot.. love it.. keep up the good work exist
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
August 03, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
not sure if exist coin or exit coin , when you name a coin you gotta be creative this is one red flag then 300 mil premined and its purpose is undefined another red flag seems to me its exit scam coin to fund the dev lol good luck to buyers

That's Your Opinion. Why Should You Need To Be Creative When You Name A Coin?? 300 Mill Premine Is For Listing Fees, App Development And Payment Machine Developing. Which Im Sure You Will Find Is All Quite Exspensive

I wouldn't agree that the name exist is a bad choice, but I also didn't agree that we don't need to be creative on choosing name. It's your brand, and a lot of companies experiencing downfall or having to change their name because of their initial poor choice
August 02, 2018, 05:31:19 PM
not sure if exist coin or exit coin , when you name a coin you gotta be creative this is one red flag then 300 mil premined and its purpose is undefined another red flag seems to me its exit scam coin to fund the dev lol good luck to buyers

That's Your Opinion. Why Should You Need To Be Creative When You Name A Coin?? 300 Mill Premine Is For Listing Fees, App Development And Payment Machine Developing. Which Im Sure You Will Find Is All Quite Exspensive
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:09:58 PM
August 02, 2018, 03:44:28 PM
As of now crypto is illegal in countries but its all not banned in most countries. The UK where I live it is not banned here so the UK will be my first task to spread it around starting of with small businesses also all the payments will be dealt with through the Application that I plan to build

Thanks

Also I am holding a private sale for serious investors where the first 500K will be 5 sats per coin (5 x 500000 = 0.02500000 BTC) after that it will be 10 Sats per coin
_
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 11:56:55 AM
 Sounds very interesting if Exist can be used as a daily payment tool. hopefully it can be realized properly and immediately.
legendary
Wait... What?
August 02, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
Worldpay is a card reader machine, looking at doing something like tat that connects to the app with just a tap like apple pay etc.

We wont be involved with that company no where near that's just an example of what they use.

Ps I like that capitals haha

Very well, heading to next possible issue, there are lots of countries that ban crypto as a legal payment method. They may be used as trading assets, but as a payment for real transactions like buying or selling things, it'll be illegal. And how will you take care of this thing?
August 01, 2018, 04:49:27 PM
Worldpay is a card reader machine, looking at doing something like tat that connects to the app with just a tap like apple pay etc.

We wont be involved with that company no where near that's just an example of what they use.

Ps I like that capitals haha
legendary
Wait... What?
August 01, 2018, 04:45:04 AM
The Tx Fees Would Be Tackled Via An AI Which We Are Looking To Build In The Near Future So It Can Recognise Which Transactions Are On Exchanges And Which Transactions Are Made Through Shops, I'm Sure You Are Aware Of Worldpay Card Machine? We Would Be Interested In Developing An App Which Businesses Would Use And They Would Implement There Address Onto A QR Code With The Amount Of EXIST Too Be Paid (New QR Generated Every Time For The Different Transactions). The Customer Would Scan It Then It Would Bring Up The EXIST App With All Fields Filled In And No Option TO Change Them Then All They Would Have To Do Is Press Either A Button Saying *Submit/Pay*. Then The Business Owner Would Receive A Notification Notifying Them Of The Payment Being Confirmed And Payed.

As For The White Paper We Are Working Towards It Getting Written, I Will Also Have The Information About The Team Updated Above.

Also I Will Be Holding A Private Sale Of EXIST Coins Untill The 8th Of August For Serious Investors Only.

To Achieve This Goal EXIST Coin Would Work Better At $1 Or 1 Cent/1 Pence Which Will Be Worked Towards. Because Of This Not Being On Any Exchange Yet The Price Is Difficult To Work Out At The Moment Hence Why I Am Doing A Private Sale To Get It On One Of The Most Known Exchanges.

Any More Questions Please Feel Free To Ask

Worldpay? Uhh... No. Honestly I need to do a google search on it because it is noy familiar to me, and the first few results that I get is not really convincing. Their users gave 1-3 stars on several different review sites and mostly screamed scam. You really want (or is, or will) associated with this company? Well, it speaks volumes.

And... It's really non-technical and didn't related to the project (although one might argue that professional worker won't do this kind of decision) but can you please move your little finger from the shift key on every word? It made your text kinda difficult to understand.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
August 01, 2018, 12:01:48 AM
EXIST Coin. Im happines for join to be a fam of EXIST. Its a good and big project. Good Team Good MOD and other. For the best join us and follow Official Twiter and read ANN. Good Lucky EXIST
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 09:59:44 PM
"Exist Coin" somewhat catchy isn't it and very much easy to remember. I think it's a good thing, giving it the upper hand to others. A new platform to handle our payments. Needless to say, i'm sure everybody awaits for some updates.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
July 31, 2018, 09:43:00 PM
New project for payment, of course, EXIST will simplify the payment in everyday needs, hopefully, can realized later.

yeah, i hope just like the name this project will always exist in the market,
i think its will be happend if the development from this project always exist
good luck

depending on how they maintain and develop this project, it's their chance to come up with ideas to make this stay famous. the name of this project is good and hopefully can exist on exchange later.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 31, 2018, 08:15:57 PM
New project for payment, of course, EXIST will simplify the payment in everyday needs, hopefully, can realized later.

yeah, i hope just like the name this project will always exist in the market,
i think its will be happend if the development from this project always exist
good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 08:00:33 PM
I think the title of the project should help you. Exactly the same name is the portal for ordering auto parts. In the rest, the project leaves a pleasant impression, white paper, information about the team.

A project that will be useful to every crypto users is great news. Hopefully it will more accessible and affordable to everyone to more useful and helpful to cryptocurrency market.  good luck and hope to see more active in social media sites  and brilliant ideas from the realiable team.  
July 31, 2018, 07:49:33 PM
The Tx Fees Would Be Tackled Via An AI Which We Are Looking To Build In The Near Future So It Can Recognise Which Transactions Are On Exchanges And Which Transactions Are Made Through Shops, I'm Sure You Are Aware Of Worldpay Card Machine? We Would Be Interested In Developing An App Which Businesses Would Use And They Would Implement There Address Onto A QR Code With The Amount Of EXIST Too Be Paid (New QR Generated Every Time For The Different Transactions). The Customer Would Scan It Then It Would Bring Up The EXIST App With All Fields Filled In And No Option TO Change Them Then All They Would Have To Do Is Press Either A Button Saying *Submit/Pay*. Then The Business Owner Would Receive A Notification Notifying Them Of The Payment Being Confirmed And Payed.

As For The White Paper We Are Working Towards It Getting Written, I Will Also Have The Information About The Team Updated Above.

Also I Will Be Holding A Private Sale Of EXIST Coins Untill The 8th Of August For Serious Investors Only.

To Achieve This Goal EXIST Coin Would Work Better At $1 Or 1 Cent/1 Pence Which Will Be Worked Towards. Because Of This Not Being On Any Exchange Yet The Price Is Difficult To Work Out At The Moment Hence Why I Am Doing A Private Sale To Get It On One Of The Most Known Exchanges.

Any More Questions Please Feel Free To Ask

Pages:
Jump to: