Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 32. (Read 961418 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The new website looks excellent, great design, very professional.
You can follow the progress of Tokenlab being listed on exchanges here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1rj577bV3_1eGhjypwA91kkHlzRyP0puJdej-dnXRtCk/edit
I also saw someone had gotten a response from Cryptobridge saying they would list Tokenlab this month but we'll have to see how it goes.
is there any kind of way to create tokens on the expanse blockchain by just typing in values and the ticker and everything and putting it through an app that has been created on the blockchain? if there is a way to create tokens on the expanse blockchain that is simple for people to create tokens then I will share the app with everyone and have people create new tokens on this blockchain I am currently holding aura and waiting for them to create the aura youstock platform to share but the more places people can create tokens the more there can be cross pollination of markets

You can create tokens on the Expanse blockchain through Tokenlab!
Expanse Community Announcement: Vote for EXP to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Expanse has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Expanse.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 7 days. (Expanse is currently in last place with 40 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

Vote Expanse! https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

We only need 9 votes to get to the 25th place which would get us listed! Vote and share the link on Facebook and Twitter! We can easily win this!
Activity: 20
Expanse Community Announcement: Vote for EXP to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Expanse has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Expanse.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 7 days. (Expanse is currently in last place with 40 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
is there any kind of way to create tokens on the expanse blockchain by just typing in values and the ticker and everything and putting it through an app that has been created on the blockchain? if there is a way to create tokens on the expanse blockchain that is simple for people to create tokens then I will share the app with everyone and have people create new tokens on this blockchain I am currently holding aura and waiting for them to create the aura youstock platform to share but the more places people can create tokens the more there can be cross pollination of markets
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
I think it is possible to assume a lot of things and to consider concerning any project. Each person has the opinion in this respect. But as we see from history nobody can precisely tell that he will be in the future. And many projects which are abused even feel very well now live and further develop. At these projects already the ecosystem and it you will not remove already anywhere.
Only time will answer your question, your doubts. Only time can show us real price and real value of each project. Only time will show us real capability of developers.
LOL, you don't have to think about any time. You just know to put it in your pocket and do something else.
HODL. 

lol =P
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
I think it is possible to assume a lot of things and to consider concerning any project. Each person has the opinion in this respect. But as we see from history nobody can precisely tell that he will be in the future. And many projects which are abused even feel very well now live and further develop. At these projects already the ecosystem and it you will not remove already anywhere.
Only time will answer your question, your doubts. Only time can show us real price and real value of each project. Only time will show us real capability of developers.
LOL, you don't have to think about any time. You just know to put it in your pocket and do something else.
Activity: 49
Activity: 31
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Expanse has been listed on CoinMonkey.io  Cool

Wow, that's nice. Thank you for sharing this great news.
Expanse has been listed on CoinMonkey.io  Cool

I have a problem with the wallet:

"Expanse node connection error Cry
Checking network..."

Huh

I have the same problem... can someone help please... my windows its windows 8.1 pro

should be ok.  how about now?
Activity: 185
I have a problem with the wallet:

"Expanse node connection error Cry
Checking network..."

Huh

I have the same problem... can someone help please... my windows its windows 8.1 pro
Activity: 266
We should get a difficulty chart up, coin is 3 years old soon.

Activity: 31
the new Expanse.tech is now live.

Finally, the site is great.
Moving in the right direction!
Activity: 221
Merit: 12

Finally, the site is great.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
The wait was worth it.  You guys did an amazing job!
Yeah I agree, it was totally a great job.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Lots of Crypto experts believe Ethereum is basically useless with all these types of ETH-based ICOs coming out of the actual woodwork.
Right now Expanse trying the same thing
Pages:
Jump to: