Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 342. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
How to open wallet and check balance? Also how to make sure not on test net?
web3.fromWei(exp.getBalance(exp.coinbase))

I get a red 288 - does that sound right?

Congratulations! What hardware do you have?

1 x R9 380....

I have another computer im trying to connect to the same account but i cant get it to work

Wow I have much less with 4x750 Ti  Shocked

I think im on the bloody testnet still...at block 6637 Sad

Other computret say at block 657....
\

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
a lot of people are going to be mad because not everyone is connected to each other.

Shit. I'd be happy to just connect.
Activity: 182
Better do a relaunch...

Encode this genesis block thing just to shut that guy up. Then fix the difficulty adjustment. Something is seriously wrong. blocks are still being solved every 2 seconds.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
I am attempting to solo mine using Windows (x64) and followed the following instructions:

Update For windows

Download the new binaries

https://github.com/expanse-org/EasyExpanseWin64/archive/master.zip

Doubleclick Setup_Step2_genesis.bat
Doubleclick Start_Expanse.bat

I downloaded the package, and ran them in order. However, the Expanse.bat file when running (green) looks like it is throwing errors.

As you can guess I am not great when it comes to mining, and figured that the instructions sounded a bit too simple to actually work.

If someone can point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated.

Regards,

Richard

Make sure libcurl.dll is there
a lot of people are going to be mad because not everyone is connected to each other.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1 x R9 380....

I have another computer im trying to connect to the same account but i cant get it to work

Wow I have much less with 4x750 Ti  Shocked
Activity: 518
I hope my fork wins! I'm really getting a lot of coins. It makes me feel like I'm on the wrong fork.

I had 440, but it went down to 89 and now it back up at 246. Seems like it stabilizing and on the right chain, I really hope. Would suck to lose the EXP, if on the wrong chain.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Just heard from someone that you do not know how generate a hardcoded genesisblock in default_genesis.go, so you are using a json file which should be used in test networks only. Youre a funny guy dev

lol suck a dick, please say it 10 more times sock puppet, doesnt make it any more true than the first time you said it.

It is true. Your teenage reaction to it tells. Why are you using a json file with the default ethereum genesis still hardcoded?
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Im using this to connect to my main computer so i dont have different accounts

is this correct because it wont connect

@echo off
color 0A
"ethminer.exe" -G -F http://192.168.0.34:9656

I'm having the same problem since testnet, but in Linux
Activity: 543

1 x R9 380....

Wow, you were very lucky. I have much greater power, and much less coins....mining from first seconds Cheesy

Just heard from someone that you do not know how generate a hardcoded genesisblock in default_genesis.go, so you are using a json file which should be used in test networks only. Youre a funny guy dev

lol suck a dick, please say it 10 more times sock puppet, doesnt make it any more true than the first time you said it.

Oh dang, please keep it civil. You are the dev and just brush comments like that off.

On more serious note, I only have 4 peers shown when I check with "admin.peers". Some people are getting 8, I hope I'm not forking to the wrong chain...

I have 4 also. Don't let that other person with 10 win! argh
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
F**ck my internet provider ...
Lost my connection during precious minutes then I had a db blockchain error , i had to restart my box grrrr.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I take it the adding nodes is done from gexp attach?
I hope my fork wins! I'm really getting a lot of coins. It makes me feel like I'm on the wrong fork.
Activity: 518

Oh dang, please keep it civil. You are the dev and just brush comments like that off.

On more serious note, I only have 4 peers shown when I check with "admin.peers". Some people are getting 8, I hope I'm not forking to the wrong chain...
So what would be the process of allowing part of the premine to be given to someone to make a bock explorer
Activity: 136

1 x R9 380....

We need a block explorer!
Activity: 701
Merit: 511
WTF? over 300 exp and now 0

186 exp and then 0 again..  Huh

you were on wrong chain just add my node! Smiley
same here coins just disapear
Activity: 574

Jump to: