Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 6. (Read 4465 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
I am pretty sure, will buy this at the price (0.000044) all time low (2015)
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
Hello
I was reading to change algorithm to make it more friendly with GPUs
it would be great
excuse my English
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
EXPANSE NEWSLETTER VOL. 4, NO. 11 – 07/01/2019
Eleventh Expanse Newsletter of 2019. Here are a few highlights in this edition:

-HitBTC to List Expanse
-EXPEX Plan
-Gander Release Progress
-GameBoard Update
-Can Blockchain Win World Peace?

https://expanse.tech/expanse-newsletter-vol-4-no-11-07-01-2019/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Anything new planned except hardfork to new algo?
Activity: 223
When the EXPEX (The decentralised exchange) will go live, will the EXP token have any effect on that? Or will the EXPEX Token be the important feature? Pls explain
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I mined EXP a while back and just returned to mining on a pool.  However, I was testing my old scripts, and found my solo mining configuration no longer works.  I used to use solo mining as a backup if my primary pool failed.   I am running the latest gexp and using ethminer or Claymore's miner.  Both return errors that getwork failed after the miner reports a successful connection to gexp.  I tested the same configuration with Ubiq and Music, which use variations of geth/GO and mining works as expected.

Is solo mining with gexp still an option?  If so, did something change in gexp?

Thanks for any answers.

Best thing to do is join the discord and ask someone in there. But I think i know the bug you have run into. Start GEXP with the --mine flag

starting gexp with the --mine option worked.  Thank you!

Youre welcome!
Activity: 185
I mined EXP a while back and just returned to mining on a pool.  However, I was testing my old scripts, and found my solo mining configuration no longer works.  I used to use solo mining as a backup if my primary pool failed.   I am running the latest gexp and using ethminer or Claymore's miner.  Both return errors that getwork failed after the miner reports a successful connection to gexp.  I tested the same configuration with Ubiq and Music, which use variations of geth/GO and mining works as expected.

Thanks for any answers.

Best thing to do is join the discord and ask someone in there. But I think i know the bug you have run into. Start GEXP with the --mine flag

starting gexp with the --mine option worked.  Thank you!
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Thanks for any answers.

Activity: 185

Thanks for any answers.

Activity: 223
When the EXPEX (The decentralised exchange) will go live, will the EXP token have any effect on that? Or will the EXPEX Token be the important feature? Pls explain
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Expanse was one of my first favourites coins - unfortunatelly it did not bring me a profits so I forgot about it - anyway Expanse topic remained added to my bitcointalk watchlist.
So I'd like to put in my two cents:
1. There is no exchagne available for me in the exchange list Sad From reasonable exchanges I'd like to see EXP listed on kucoin or hitbtc (if they will still operating)
2. Very interesting concept of exp.life - when it will be released live?
3. There is not https://exp.zet-tech.eu/ on pool list, why?

"unfortunately it didnt not bring me profits so I forgot about it."

Ive noticed thats a pretty common phenomenon in crypto. The space moves so fast and there are so many new shinny things that people move on quickly.

1. bittrex list exp, exchange listings are tough because exchanges really only value one thing... volume. That's why faking volume is so rampant in the industry. Another thing is, most exchanges want extensive dox on all the team members and after giving my passport and more to over 20 exchanges I'm just done with it. If you would like to see if you can get exp listed go for it. It's also insanely expensive. Binance listing fee last I was quoted was 250 BTC, kucoin was 75, hitbtc was 40BTC.

2. I first came up with the idea for exp.life in 2011. I really really want to work on it but there are so many pieces that need to be made first before I can get there.

3. idk i can add it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Expanse was one of my first favourites coins - unfortunatelly it did not bring me a profits so I forgot about it - anyway Expanse topic remained added to my bitcointalk watchlist.
So I'd like to put in my two cents:
1. There is no exchagne available for me in the exchange list Sad From reasonable exchanges I'd like to see EXP listed on kucoin or hitbtc (if they will still operating)
2. Very interesting concept of exp.life - when it will be released live?
3. There is not https://exp.zet-tech.eu/ on pool list, why?
brand new
Activity: 0
Who knows will be added to other exchanges? Do they have such plans? Weak marketing and trade! Sad
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Who knows will be added to other exchanges? Do they have such plans? Weak marketing and trade! Sad

Hey Olegu5 we are completely open to your contribution Smiley When can we expect you to put in some hours?
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
The new mining algo testnet pool is being worked on and the new testnet should be up over the next couple weeks to month. It'll be a unique development for expanse and we will be the only people using this algo making us pretty asic safe for now.
Wow that's great, Go Expanse!
legendary
Franko is Freedom
How mineable is this coin?  I've been mining this for around 12 hours now at around 170MH, for a coin return of 3.2 coins, totaling $0.56 USD in value.  Does that seem right?  Mining with 7 x r9 280x cards and 2 x RX580's. 

This is normal mining on this coin.

Well, let's hope this coin gains some real serious value.....   

Don't hope, get out in the trenches and help it along. Tell people, make content, build something on exp. Take an active role in your future.
Activity: 16
How mineable is this coin?  I've been mining this for around 12 hours now at around 170MH, for a coin return of 3.2 coins, totaling $0.56 USD in value.  Does that seem right?  Mining with 7 x r9 280x cards and 2 x RX580's. 

This is normal mining on this coin.

Well, let's hope this coin gains some real serious value.....   
legendary
Franko is Freedom
The new mining algo testnet pool is being worked on and the new testnet should be up over the next couple weeks to month. It'll be a unique development for expanse and we will be the only people using this algo making us pretty asic safe for now.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
/\ EXP ===> TO THE MOOOOOON!!!

Cool

It will surely go to the moon really soon!
Pages:
Jump to: