Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin.org (EXC) BBQcoin.org (BQC) (Omega6) Updates - page 2. (Read 5419 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Looks like the website has a rather funky facelift:

http://extremecoin.org/

New (working?) version of the client on its way in July it says  Grin

Amazing! It's July now, right? Albeit only the 7th, but we'll see. Smiley

Extremecoin - Here a good news too:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7936732
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend

New (working?) version of the client on its way in July it says  Grin

Amazing! It's July now, right? Albeit only the 7th, but we'll see. Smiley
Activity: 346
Merit: 255

New (working?) version of the client on its way in July it says  Grin
Solo Miner Legend

36 days later... still stuck at block 45026.

RIP EXC  Sad

i am the only one to mine it, join and help :

http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8970/static/

You do know that the block reward is only 1? Did you manage to sync the wallet under linux?
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/

RIP EXC  Sad

i am the only one to mine it, join and help :

http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8970/static/

Activity: 86

RIP EXC  Sad
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If you can see from the updated Extremecoin website, I am working on Version 1.6 of EXC.

Remember though that this will bring Extremecoin, code wise to how it was supposed to be, as per the old Dev's release details.

This means blocks are going to be found fast again, not sure how that will effect the EXC price but with blocks flowing again, it should get added to CoinWarz again and maybe a few exchanges might pick it up.

Once the client release is out and running smooth, then I will start to market Extremecoin and see how community members respond.

If you plan to add similar thing as you did at BBQcoin you will destroy this coin.

If you can see from the updated Extremecoin website, I am working on Version 1.6 of EXC.

Remember though that this will bring Extremecoin, code wise to how it was supposed to be, as per the old Dev's release details.

This means blocks are going to be found fast again, not sure how that will effect the EXC price but with blocks flowing again, it should get added to CoinWarz again and maybe a few exchanges might pick it up.

Once the client release is out and running smooth, then I will start to market Extremecoin and see how community members respond.

Excellent - thanks for the update  Smiley
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I think captchadd did a good job of reviving BQC. We were able to dump our coins for 1 btc per 2500 bqc. Those prices will never be seen again with so many coins on the market.

ouch ... and from a sr. dog too  Undecided
As of now the EXC wallet 1.5 is stuck at block 45026. We'll see if it moves again.

Same here, waiting for 19 days now  Undecided

Come on Omega6, get the fix published - this coin is going nowhere until you do  Roll Eyes
Activity: 86
As of now the EXC wallet 1.5 is stuck at block 45026. We'll see if it moves again.

Same here, waiting for 19 days now  Undecided

The Chinese seem to trickle mine it when they want to move TX around.

The diff algo needs simplifying in the next update.
Solo Miner Legend
A dedicated forum will be setup for BQC, EXC, BTCS and one other and is not designed to replace any other forum but will be used as a more in depth discussion platform with more serious and highly focused topics about the best direction these coins should take in the short and long term.

I am in the process of buying out a select amount of Crypto-Currencies to create a form of a Join Coin Initiative so if a service gets opened all the coins in the initiative get added, it will also mean that these coins will have to conform to the basic standards of fairness and equality.

This forum will be invite only and members that I either know or have heard about that have supported these coins no matter what will be PM'd and then emailed their login details.

Together we are stronger.
You can bet 'dollars to donuts' that the OP is a CaptChadd sock puppet. Remember, before CaptChadd was exposed as a mega pump-and-dumper and wanna-be dev who failed at the BQC takeover and fancied himself a programmer by changing the BQC graphics, and then was further exposed as running a dodgy online business, he had very large positions in BQC and EXC and also showed great interest in Bitcoin sCrypt, which he also probably has a large position in. Remember the scryptasic.org scam?

Not a coincidence.

He's trying to dump his coins.

In before CaptChadd and OP deny it.

Why anyone would dump all their coins is beyond me, it is much better to invest in a coin for the long term but looking at the past six months the price drop of BQC has been major which too me shows lots of dumps.

I am also not posting on here to get involved in speculation, I am here as a developer trying to help out but I am expecting to get minus trust etc because of the nature of Bitcoin Scrypt which I created.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
You can bet 'dollars to donuts' that the OP is a CaptChadd sock puppet. Remember, before CaptChadd was exposed as a mega pump-and-dumper and wanna-be dev who failed at the BQC takeover and fancied himself a programmer by changing the BQC graphics, and then was further exposed as running a dodgy online business, he had very large positions in BQC and EXC and also showed great interest in Bitcoin sCrypt, which he also probably has a large position in. Remember the scryptasic.org scam?

Not a coincidence.

He's trying to dump his coins.

In before CaptChadd and OP deny it.

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Hi all,

The main reason why I am developing the next BBQcoin client slower than normal is due to the fact that I did not create this coin, this gives enough time for the BQC community members to voice their concerns for their coin.

The main problems I can see is with the Source Code directly is that there is so much unused and unnecessary code that needs to be removed just for simplicities sake.

Next is the matter of the max amount of coins, which needs to be dramatically reduced to help stabilized the supply and demand balance.

The last matter is a point of Crypto-Currency partnership, as I now own the main domains of BBQcoin.org, Extremecoin.org and Bitcoinscrypt.org these will be the ONLY currencies that will be able to purchase the stockpile of fine silver coins that I have been building for the last five years and if this proves to be successful, then I will be adding fine Gold, Platinum and Palladium to the webstore that is currently under development.

To make it clear, Bitcoin SHA256 (Bitcoin) will NOT be accepted at my precious metal coin store, only BBQcoin, Extremecoin and Bitcoin Scrypt.

I also own the domains for many other Crypto-Currencies and they will be added as a form of payment in due time.

Quite interesting...it sounds like a good plan. Somehow a unique one but still interesting.
How much would you reduce the max amount of coins? (I remember the max was 88 millions...and now we should be at 35 millions, am i right?)
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Any chance you would take over Mediterranean coin? Great idea just poorly implemented due to an incompetent dev.
Hi all,

The main reason why I am developing the next BBQcoin client slower than normal is due to the fact that I did not create this coin, this gives enough time for the BQC community members to voice their concerns for their coin.

The main problems I can see is with the Source Code directly is that there is so much unused and unnecessary code that needs to be removed just for simplicities sake.

Next is the matter of the max amount of coins, which needs to be dramatically reduced to help stabilized the supply and demand balance.

The last matter is a point of Crypto-Currency partnership, as I now own the main domains of BBQcoin.org, Extremecoin.org and Bitcoinscrypt.org these will be the ONLY currencies that will be able to purchase the stockpile of fine silver coins that I have been building for the last five years and if this proves to be successful, then I will be adding fine Gold, Platinum and Palladium to the webstore that is currently under development.

To make it clear, Bitcoin SHA256 (Bitcoin) will NOT be accepted at my precious metal coin store, only BBQcoin, Extremecoin and Bitcoin Scrypt.

I also own the domains for many other Crypto-Currencies and they will be added as a form of payment in due time.
Pages:
Jump to: