Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXUS Coin - Pure POS + MASTERNODES (75% MN reward, 25% staking) - page 3. (Read 8495 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello,

I sent exus from windows wallet  but some thing wrong with the transaction like this:

Status: conflicted, has not been successfully broadcast yet
Date: 18/04/2018 10:56
To: 7SD3Joz44Z4adRAnFMs3aJZCeznTXMAu75
Debit: -1740.40 EXUS
Transaction fee: -0.00004 EXUS
Net amount: -1740.40004 EXUS
Transaction ID: 1d4bd76ab7004bb86c7fac86e83c42ba86c6c3cc214db6b73f72747caa9ec3c8-000

What can I do??? thanks!!!
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Under the roadmap heading you have spelt whitepaper as whitepapper

Not being picky about it but you might want to change it.

It's also spelled,  not spelt. Not being picky.
Activity: 303
Merit: 16

I am interested in this project as well after reading the available information on page first. Total maximum supply also is very reasonable if all the tokens get sold.

The first masternode brings a good income. I collect coins for the following nodes ;-)
Activity: 9

Hey.With the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche, I'm afraid even to assume a possible capitalization. I will monitor the implementation and, perhaps, I will become the investor of the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 22
Thanks dev for support! They helped me to recover all coins!
With a devs like this this will be a great project!
Activity: 10

Did you check if you on the correct chain? Also does it show you any error when you run: repairwallet?

We were able to recovery it thankfully.

I am interested in this project as well after reading the available information on page first. Total maximum supply also is very reasonable if all the tokens get sold.

Please come join us on any of these platforms.
We just added slack and reddit 

Discord

Telegram
By the way bobiks82, why don't you come to Discord? Much easier to help you there.

it tells me that link expired or i am banned from some reason

Bobbiks was banned, did you try to spam it at any time there? I've removed the ban. Do not post any advertising except #spam or #advertising channels.

By the way bobiks82, why don't you come to Discord? Much easier to help you there.

it tells me that link expired or i am banned from some reason

Did you check if you on the correct chain? Also does it show you any error when you run: repairwallet?

re-install, allowed to sync, correct hash, closed, copied wallet file, reopened, "repairwallet" in console, coins are back, sent to new wallet, then back, works fine

dev said coins are lost......hmmm this project will go far with this expertise behind it....

i do that all and still problems, i am on right chain but wallet keeps crashing

Does the new wallet crash or it crashes when you copy wallet.dat file after syncing it?

it all pass good, and its working 2-3 hours than crash, also when i try to send money somewhere it crash that moment
Dev, EXUS Coin is a good name and its technology too! But they are not new consensus, so what will make this coin be ruined by people? Why should an ordinary person use EXUS Coin? An ordinary person is that person who is unaware of most of the technology involved, Masternodes and etc. You know that PoS sometimes affects the security of the blockchain, how will you deal with it?

Soon there will be an announcement about the plan for the coin. Working on the details now.

re-install, allowed to sync, correct hash, closed, copied wallet file, reopened, "repairwallet" in console, coins are back, sent to new wallet, then back, works fine

dev said coins are lost......hmmm this project will go far with this expertise behind it....

Does the new wallet crash or it crashes when you copy wallet.dat file after syncing it?

I'm glad you got them back.

Activity: 52

I installed a new wallet on another pc, it wont sync, just flashes, can I get some nodes please?
I have 2 pcs, I downloaded new wallet, installed, now the connected icon on both pcs just flashes between the little TV logo and wifi signal icon but never connects...

If your 125k block hash is wrong it's not gonna work, the options above is only for people who has correct block hash
I have 2 pcs, I downloaded new wallet, installed, now the connected icon on both pcs just flashes between the little TV logo and wifi signal icon but never connects...
Pages:
Jump to: