Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EZ365 - Digital Ecosystem to Play, Trade and Learn - page 3. (Read 1362 times)

copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Are you planning to promote your project as an open source initiative? I'm asking because I'm interested in joining an interesting project as a Java or Ruby developer and stay there for some time.

There are no plans at this time to open up our project as an open source initiative.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Do you have an agreement with the exchange where you will do IEO?
Do you have the MVP version of EZ Exchange? I want to see it

Hi there!  Thanks for your interest in EZ365.  We will be hosting our IEO on our own exchange platform, EZ Exchange.  Our MVP will be available in a few weeks.  Stay tuned!
hello sir i see your words that your market will be announced soon this week. but i did not find your market. i want to participate in your bounty some. can you tell your web market,
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Hi there!  Thanks for your interest in EZ365.  We will be hosting our IEO on our own exchange platform, EZ Exchange.  Our MVP will be available in a few weeks.  Stay tuned!
IEO conducted on exchange itself doesn't attract much interest of investors, what's more your exchange is very new and has not been tested perfectly, doing IEO in market that has large volume will be better
copper member

Activity: 588
Activity: 1
Reserved for future updates
copper member
copper member