Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 278. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Anyway, what is the prediction for price for the end of next week?

Depends if Factom issues press releases on their bnktothefuture success and new valuation. If they do, I see the price moving towards that valuation no short term prediction needed and how widely they cover the news dictates the pace in which this valuation is met. Remember the last time it was valued at some $11 million it broke $20 million market cap anyway so it's after FCT reaches it's new valuation I'll start with some predictions!

Obviously the books look good specifically the sell side is quite thin. Was around 360K today up to 490K now but it means nothing as most bids have been placed levels we won't reach for a while to make it look a bit heavier.

We also need to consider M2 and how FCT handles the community at some point. Coherent and concise information for investors as well as users and contributors when the system becomes more accessible for all. This will go a long way on the cryptocurrency side as they're playing in the big leagues in terms of real world business in comparison to other crypto projects but this has not accurately translated into the cryptocurrency side for aforementioned reasons.

I saw they put up a user friendly guide to use their wallet on Medium the other day which is a step in the correct direction to reduce the amount held on centralized exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
DataYes is now included in the Usage Statistics and already Nr. 1

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RUZLxxoAfT3C5jIJ144DLYdztYe_sqrKqbTlZuD05-s/edit#gid=445871101

No we have kind of official confirmation. Announcement will follow most likely soon! Smiley

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

753,811 satoshis

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

753,811 satoshis
Activity: 406
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Yeah, right, there re many amateurs around trading in 100 BTC chunks!
Having a lot of BTC doesn't necessarily mean you're a professional or good trader.  

Having a lot of BTC and being amateur usually means you go for something less complicated, cloud mining or doublers or something like that. Amateurs dont trade with 100 BTC. This is something else.

There's still plenty of early adopters of BTC who are pissing away their holdings by trading.

But as I said, I've also noticed stops being run.  And no, amateurs wouldn't do that.  At least not successfully.  If you're smart, you can ride their coat tails.

Having a lot of BTC doesn't necessarily mean you're a professional or good trader.  

Having a lot of BTC and being amateur usually means you go for something less complicated, cloud mining or doublers or something like that. Amateurs dont trade with 100 BTC. This is something else.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
The 100 BTC dumps are either:

1.  Amateur, impatient traders.

2.  Someone running the stops.

The 100 BTC dumps are either:

1.  Amateur, impatient traders.

2.  Someone running the stops.
Traders with margin money, who else.📈📉 riding the trend  Grin

In 100 BTC dumps? Possible but not so smart.
Activity: 420
Traders with margin money, who else.📈📉 riding the trend  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Why DOES THIS HAPPEN? Who dumps 100 BTC?Huh?

Short-sighted day traders Wink
legendary
Unless we see a usual 100 BTC dump by someone which I have seen take place several times so far.

But, let s remain POSITIVE and CHEERFUL!

This market is so liquid that a 100BTC dump would only take it to ~370k sats. I'd actually love to see some redistribution like that and give people another chance to buy in.

....and we went under 370 for a period of time which means somebody dumped 100 BTC. Why DOES THIS HAPPEN? Who dumps 100 BTC?Huh? I know profit taking but dumps of this type happening EVERY time the price picks up. This is.....well.....
Activity: 385
Unless we see a usual 100 BTC dump by someone which I have seen take place several times so far.

This market is so liquid that a 100BTC dump would only take it to ~370k sats. I'd actually love to see some redistribution like that and give people another chance to buy in.

Why don't you think people have a chance to buy in now?
If you think the price will generally rise in the future, then FCT is now "cheap" (regardless of what's come before).
And remember, given the divisibility of cryptos, you can always buy in in whatever amount you like (say, $1).
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
Hello Factom
l ve deleted and reinstalled Factom but still having problem running Factomd on win7,it s keep crashing.ls there anyone to help me to go through with basic steps to solve this issue pls?
l have tried to run from cmd it just shows github related not syncing blocks.
any help?
Regards

Don't run it from the shortcut.  Go to the command window and type: factomd.exe
hello Myfarm
this is what get when run factomd from cmd,it just shows some activities about github

it just stuck there for a while not syncing blocks or l m doing something wrong here in my end,
it shows that wallet is offline.
Thanks for your help.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

legendary
Hold your horses boys and girls. Let see if the price can break the current top first.
Activity: 984
Factom is finally booming and jumping a lot.

dull

Nice, and we can see more and more development in this project.  Cheesy

Ahh, that´s nice.

I´m here for the long term.  1.50$ or 1.90$ ...whatever!

Grin

May be more higher price, it has potential like eth, 0.01+. It will be a good dream comes true.
Marketcap is still just $20m which gets every fart coin today. By considering the maturity of the company behind, partnerships, developments and usage potential, a top 5 position can be anticipated within the next year or two. That means 0.04+ BTC per FCT.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Factom is finally booming and jumping a lot.

dull

Nice, and we can see more and more development in this project.  Cheesy

Ahh, that´s nice.

I´m here for the long term.  1.50$ or 1.90$ ...whatever!

Grin

May be more higher price, it has potential like eth, 0.01+. It will be a good dream comes true.
Jump to: