Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 415. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I can buy ur 65K factoids for 6.5 btc. PM if interested buddy.

Who are selling 65K Factoids for 6.5 BTC, I can offer 7 BTC for it.

Only full idiot sells at that price Grin

The real price for 65K Factoids today 0.00034 - 0.00032 FCT/BTC = 22.1 - 20.8 BTC

I would be happy if I could buy now 65K Factoids for 15 BTC

p.s. Yesterday's on Polo look proposal for sale 65K Factoids (one order) for 27.3 BTC .
The proposal has been available for about 10 minutes, but then see the owner to remove this sentence and did not sell.
At this time Bitcoin no longer go up and sagged in a little price. Maybe it stopped the owner from selling factoids.

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.

Who are selling 65K Factoids for 6.5 BTC, I can offer 7 BTC for it.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I think the price of FACTOM is due to the bitcoin bubble associated with an illiquid market.

There is some panic buy of bitcoin and people want to get some by selling their factoids and as the volume is really little the price shrinks...

On an other hand it is really strange that such a good project does not attract more people.

Anyway FACTOM has a huge potential but it is not sure that it will survive enough to show its real potential.

We will see when they will start to have real customers (Honduras, greece etc...) when the business will really start if gov/people like the project the price of factoid could be really huge.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
It seems no one cares about the price and the trading volume of FCT here, FCT's price is sh*t now!

It's very easy to manipulate a market this small. I've been looking at that chart closely and it has all the signs that someone tried to pump and dump it. That person was not successful and then dumped all the 'toids he gathered. Probably moved on to another asset on Poloniex.

It doesn't mean anything. Just wait. There is so much being built on the Factom layer. It's a matter of time before traders like you are going to have a lot of fun.

If there is no pumping, how do investors get their investment back, BTC is pumping, ETH is pumping..., I am glad to have sold most of my Factom already, just left 1/3, if anyone is interesting, I can sold them all at IPO price(around 10 BTC).

That's not what a "pump" means. Pump is an artificial rise in price created ONLY to lure in buyers so the "pumper" can then dump his holdings.

It blows my mind to see someone sells under the ipo price after the company has delivered.   Shocked

Could it be simply people selling their FCT to be in BTC ? It has all the looks of another bubble forming.
Could it also happen that when BTC crashes again after the bubble, people will poor their jackpot money into great other assets like FCT ?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
It blows my mind to see someone sells under the ipo price after the company has delivered.   Shocked
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I am glad to have sold most of my Factom already, just left 1/3, if anyone is interesting, I can sold them all at IPO price(around 10 BTC).

There is only 5 btc price support so you may find it difficult to find a buyer right now. But the tech and uses look really good for long term.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
It seems no one cares about the price and the trading volume of FCT here, FCT's price is sh*t now!

It's very easy to manipulate a market this small. I've been looking at that chart closely and it has all the signs that someone tried to pump and dump it. That person was not successful and then dumped all the 'toids he gathered. Probably moved on to another asset on Poloniex.

It doesn't mean anything. Just wait. There is so much being built on the Factom layer. It's a matter of time before traders like you are going to have a lot of fun.

If there is no pumping, how do investors get their investment back, BTC is pumping, ETH is pumping..., I am glad to have sold most of my Factom already, just left 1/3, if anyone is interesting, I can sold them all at IPO price(around 10 BTC).
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
I only know Factom, but there is any other company that has a similar system? I don't understand why factoids are falling its prices.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Nice! I know of Honduras but I didn't know that also Greece could be interested:

That is why politicians seeking to clean up the Property Institute in Honduras have asked Factom, an American startup, to provide a prototype of a blockchain-based land registry. Interest in the idea has also been expressed in Greece, which has no proper land registry and where only 7% of the territory is adequately mapped.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

no one cares

Grin
Activity: 251

Our weekly news are out!

The Factom team released a Factoid Price Monitoring Chain for Poloniex

+

BlockNotary App integrates Factom, you can now factomize your pictures on iOS.

More on our blog:

http://blog.factom.org/post/132127423104/factoid-price-monitoring-chain-blocknotary-app
Activity: 294
Can you please explain to me as to how this is better than the blockchain?
Activity: 4
Help me please.

keymaker.exe 2.0 tell me.

"Checksum failure.
Your 12 words suffer from the known checksum error
You will not be able to import them into any wallets.
Instead, use these private and public keys.
The Fs key can be imported into factoid wallets.
Please write it down for later."

How I do? I can't send my Factoids to Poloniex.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
Hi guys,
Blocknotary founder is here.

if you modify a photo you will have a different hash. And you will not be able to verify modified version it in the blockchain.
We upload a photo to our cloud and it remains unmodified there. From the app, you can access it or you can press "share to email"  the app will send to your email address a receipt with a link to the file.

Something like that:

does the hash change if the photo is modified at all? like removing meta data etc. or increasing jpg compression and things like that? to settle disputes..

You can ask this question here:

http://blocknotary.helpshift.com/a/block-notary/
Easiest question would be if I email a photo from my phone to myself will it end up with same hash. some phones give you the option to select file size to send, that would change the hash.
- answer
" Get the photo
You can use Mail client on the phone.  Never compress the photo because you will have different hash. "
-http://blocknotary.helpshift.com/a/block-notary/?s=general&f=how-to-check-photo-validation-on-the-web
2nd.. this is awesome as you can take a photo of a contract recently signed and get it hashed easily on your phone. hopefully the gui wallet works just as easily and i look forward to the future where hopefully a web wallet can take care of this service without people running a local client.
3rd.. as another layer of proof of existence has anyone thought about contract signing and uploading the hash to have the other party verify the document and the hash and sign off on it as the copy they are familiar with? some kind of multisig.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

does the hash change if the photo is modified at all? like removing meta data etc. or increasing jpg compression and things like that? to settle disputes..

You can ask this question here:

http://blocknotary.helpshift.com/a/block-notary/
Easiest question would be if I email a photo from my phone to myself will it end up with same hash. some phones give you the option to select file size to send, that would change the hash.
- answer
" Get the photo
You can use Mail client on the phone.  Never compress the photo because you will have different hash. "
-http://blocknotary.helpshift.com/a/block-notary/?s=general&f=how-to-check-photo-validation-on-the-web
2nd.. this is awesome as you can take a photo of a contract recently signed and get it hashed easily on your phone. hopefully the gui wallet works just as easily and i look forward to the future where hopefully a web wallet can take care of this service without people running a local client.
3rd.. as another layer of proof of existence has anyone thought about contract signing and uploading the hash to have the other party verify the document and the hash and sign off on it as the copy they are familiar with? some kind of multisig.
Jump to: