Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] fairbyte | X13 algo | PoW/PoS | 2 PoW stages | Launched - page 4. (Read 14736 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just voted in askcoin, i'll keep voting. The block explorer looks fine, with a good block explorer a major exchange maybe can add the coin.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We had a bad start, yes, but the development continues.
Currently we're on voting list on askcoin.net exchange. More will come in the future.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
new wallet is alive ? Huh
Please update your wallet to version 1.1
Included in this update:
Symbol change to FBT in order to avoid confusion with facebook coin, football coin, football2014 coin;
Added checkpoints;
some other minor fixes

{
"blocks" : 5205,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 4.76710138,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 20000000000,
"netmhashps" : 163.79635623,
"netstakeweight" : 5488.18313926,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"testnet" : false
}

1 minute after launch! nice catch.

You are referring to ["blockvalue" : 20000000000]?
If that is the case let me explain where is that value coming from.
The block value returned by getmininginfo is the block reward expressed in satoshi which is blockreward * COIN (200 * 100000000) hence the large value.
Code:
static const int64 COIN = 100000000;
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

{
"blocks" : 5205,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 4.76710138,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 20000000000,
"netmhashps" : 163.79635623,
"netstakeweight" : 5488.18313926,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"testnet" : false
}

1 minute after launch! nice catch.
We would like to inform you that our coin has been added to the Voting List on modern exchange AskCoin.Net.
Also the next week we will be changing the FBC symbol to another one, due to other coins with the same symbol (FootbalCoin, FacebookCoin, FootballCoin2014). Most probably the symbol will be FBY, but we will announce it after the voting for the new symbol is over and wallet update will be ready.

I understand there was a pre-mine for devs only, but giving the address for it once the block explorer is up would be beneficial to building trust within the community.

Yes, you are right. We are hoping to recover the trust within community, and more things are in development right now.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
We would like to inform you that our coin has been added to the Voting List on modern exchange AskCoin.Net.
Also the next week we will be changing the FBC symbol to another one, due to other coins with the same symbol (FootbalCoin, FacebookCoin, FootballCoin2014). Most probably the symbol will be FBY, but we will announce it after the voting for the new symbol is over and wallet update will be ready.

I understand there was a pre-mine for devs only, but giving the address for it once the block explorer is up would be beneficial to building trust within the community.
difficulty is down to 0 not sure if anyone is interested anymore  Sad
We are curently working on our block explorer. Estimated release date: August 4th, 2014. Here is a preview:
the coin its not a relaunch, only the thread is new, due to fairbyte account banning.

why the other account banned?

We made a mistake starting a giveway, but I hope the mods will unban the account.
We didn't pay close attention to forum rules so here we are, main account banned and people confused.
Now we know.
the coin its not a relaunch, only the thread is new, due to fairbyte account banning.

why the other account banned?
Activity: 106
Premine: 600K (only developers)??

LOL!!!!!!!
Activity: 122
Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com
Altpooler's FairByte pool:
FBC.ALTPOOLER.COM

Altpooler's Mining Pools:
- PPLNS
- Payouts sent every minute
- DDOS Protected
- 5 Dedicated Servers
- Cluster of Highly Efficient Stratum Servers
Activity: 132
Not to mine, that's my answer
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
So the only fair here is the name of the coin, but the intention of dev isn't fair. Nice logo by the way.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
what is this, there is already another thread? relaunching scam-coin?
yes this coin luanch one day ago
and this time relaunch
and mined more than 5000+ blocks..

so he re-aunched with the old blockchain, faggot scam i say
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Fucking CHN scam,go to hell where you belong.
Pages:
Jump to: