Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairQuark | FRQ | CPU Mining | 4% Fair Pre-mine | Get in NOW! | - page 40. (Read 85954 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
any addnodes? the wallet takes ages to sync :S
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
To be fair to stevelam, "The Coin Rapist" as some like to call him it seems, if you saw this topic when it was posted and started mining, it wasn't hard to get blocks. Heck, I have 80K with a single R9 280x

Quark is a CPU mined coin, wtf does your video card have to do with it?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/preview-smelter-gpu-miner-for-whirlpoolx-vanillacoin-310975
Activity: 238
To be fair to stevelam, "The Coin Rapist" as some like to call him it seems, if you saw this topic when it was posted and started mining, it wasn't hard to get blocks. Heck, I have 80K with a single R9 280x

Quark is a CPU mined coin, wtf does your video card have to do with it?
Activity: 196

Thanks for understanding Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function.

• 247 million FairQuarks will be mined in ~ 12 months, after that ~ 1 million FRQ annually
  • Block average time: 60 seconds
  • Difficulty retarget time: 1 hour (max. 10% up or 50% down)
  • Block reward: 2048 at first, halving every 42 days approx
  • Network port: 8008
  • RPC port: 9008
QRK specs https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qrk-quark-core-010-upgrade-260031 :
* Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function.
* CPU mining
* Quick block generation: 30 seconds
* 2048 QRK per block (halving every 60480 blocks ~ 3 weeks)
* Block reward will never drop below 1 QRK
* Total of 247 million QRK will be mined in ~ 6 months, after that ~ 1 million QRK p.a. (~ 0.5% p.a inflation)
* Difficulty retargets every 20 blocks (maximum 10% up or 50% down)

If you feel Quarkcoin, which had a totally fair start without any premining, was an unfair instamine, why did you chose to only double the block halving time? Also WTF @ premine.
Activity: 140
Premined 4% is almost 10m FRQ, so, the OP will do something that makes us believe this is a fair launch and fair premined, let's say 50k FRQ for each person

+1
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I was receiving payments from p2pool fine at the beginning and now it isn't paying out...  any solutions?  Theories?  
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Ok, quit it, WTS 400k FRQ  Grin

Prove you have 400k. I mined since almost start and i barely have 10k.

Why prove? You want to buy all ? If so, pm me and we will discuss

Prove because I don't believe you could have mined so much. It's just not possible. And yes I am interested in buying after you prove here, publicly, you have those coins. Or you're a liar.

Ok here we go, pm me if need it lol

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y449/stevenlam1801/ProveFRQ_zps459223e7.jpg

Scammer. That picture is a fake!

Are you just messing around??? you've been here for ages and don't realise stevelam is THE coin rapist? of course he has that many coins.  That why everyone else gets the crumbs lol.

He is actually the hero of crypto in my opinion. He has killed a lot of these new shitclones dead in the first few hours.  People crying they only get rejects and orphans then go off to mine something that actually is worth mining...ltc doge something at least a bit established and is worth something.

Do you seriously think any exchange will list this crap with this name?

I don't remember every single nick and what they do. Doge and other joke coins are bad for crypto currencies (they make whole crypto thing look a bit like a joke). Don't know about Fairquark yet.. looks promising though (as did quark)

Sorry but you just went full retard there, never go full retard.

How the fuck does meme make crypto look worse than 100% rip off from QRK's algo  and now ripping off the name and having a 4% premine.

This shit will never be listed on any exchange.  If you think this looks promising just smash you rigs up now and save your parents the electricity.
Premined 4% is almost 10m FRQ, so, the OP will do something that makes us believe this is a fair launch and fair premined, let's say 50k FRQ for each person
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Which pool works? Which one is legit?
Activity: 210
right i need 10k giveaway  Grin

qN4zKcDei82cwGw6PGF39Lp5hg6nc8ks6P
Where is giveaway?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack

Prove because I don't believe you could have mined so much. It's just not possible. And yes I am interested in buying after you prove here, publicly, you have those coins. Or you're a liar.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y449/stevenlam1801/ProveFRQ_zps459223e7.jpg

Are you just messing around??? you've been here for ages and don't realise stevelam is THE coin rapist? of course he has that many coins.  That why everyone else gets the crumbs lol.

He is actually the hero of crypto in my opinion. He has killed a lot of these new shitclones dead in the first few hours.  People crying they only get rejects and orphans then go off to mine something that actually is worth mining...ltc doge something at least a bit established and is worth something.

I don't remember every single nick and what they do. Doge and other joke coins are bad for crypto currencies (they make whole crypto thing look a bit like a joke). Don't know about Fairquark yet.. looks promising though (as did quark)
@cryptohunter: Just wanna make some fun with this topic and about the OP about saying that " Fair Quark "...
Activity: 728
Activity: yes

You don't need to prove you are the largest coin rapist on here.... this is well known. The only people doubting it are the retarded noobs ......the same fools that would mine this crap.  

YOu actually provide the best service on here. I like how these new shitclones get raped hard and you and the few others with super farms destroy their launches.....keep your farms on this for a while to drive up diff. That with the huge premine and this will be dead in a few hours Smiley

They don't realise that the old tech employed by coins is almost useless now.

Fair quark

these fools can't even think of an original name

the last quark clones

molecule , atom, particle lol  just do QRK2  QRK3  QRK4 be easier for you copy and paste morons.

400000 / 2048 coins per block = 195.3125.
This is fake? or was it mined with a pool?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

legendary
quack

Oops. That just looked like a scam (400000.00, no more and no less). PM.
Activity: 532
Yep. Megaminers = coin killers. Soon as it hits the market, it gets dumped straight away and the price crashes.
legendary
quack
since when is 4% premine fair?

It's been stated in this topic a couple times I think. Will they do what they say is other thing... but atleast the whole premine is supposed to be _all_ given away and it's all at same address so it can be monitored.
Pages:
Jump to: