Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairQuark | FRQ | CPU Mining | 4% Fair Pre-mine | Get in NOW! | - page 6. (Read 85921 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
What happened to the funds in the premine that was set aside for promotion and bounties? It seems there's not a lot of promotion going on at the moment. Any active development?

The funds are being used as bounties for services. The funds can be tracked via the blockchain explorer (more info at the first post of this thread.)

FairQuark is now being traded at AllCrypt, too! Link: https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=219
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What happened to the funds in the premine that was set aside for promotion and bounties? It seems there's not a lot of promotion going on at the moment. Any active development?
Activity: 350
https://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5510827-vote-to-add-frq-fairquark

Don't forget to keep voting to get it added to SwissCex and don't let the price get too low.  There's going to be an FRQ section of the crypto flea market coming out next month where you can buy and sell goods for FRQ.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
what links??? what a bullshit? Poloniex your all!

Nuapurista kuulu se polokan tahti
jalakani pohjii kutkutti.
Ievan aiti se tyttoosa vahti
vaan kyllahan Ieva sen jutkutti,
silla ei meita silloin kiellot haittaa
kun myo tanssimme laiasta laitaan.
Salivili hipput tupput tappyt
appyt tipput hilijalleen.

Grin
AAAAAAA!!!!! You are live!!!   Huh ???mom, I saw the Ghost!!!!!  Huh

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Well, what's new? Developers have asked money on Facebook and disappeared again? This is not the Finnish team is the team finish.  Grin

That is not us. We don't have a Facebook account.

To get things rolling, we need to get to a bigger exchange to get bigger audience etc. Please vote us at the Cryptsy vote at https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75156/page/1
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
Not much new on the dev front  Grin

In other news, difficulty is back creeping up, and there was some significant whale activity at poloniex (in terms of FRQ market size), with more than 4 millions coins bought and then a sell wall put in place at 30 satoshis... apparently someone wants to hoard cheap before the next reward halving.
Well, what's new? Developers have asked money on Facebook and disappeared again? This is not the Finnish team is the team finish.  Grin
Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day
You nice guys should switch over to Offerings to Cthulu. 

Cthulu is the most under-rated/unknown Quark clone out there (diff ~100).  It is also the most fair to miners with a mining distribution like SecureCoin.  It JUST had its first halving of block reward after 6 months so new miners are not at an exponential disadvantage to old miners. 

It is also a fun and creative coin...right now is the first week of the Great Ritual.

Not much volume in sales but it is listed on the Scifi Exchange and as of yesterday it is now on Allcrypt.  I think once people rediscover Offerings to Cthulu it is going to increase in value a lot.

Maybe BTQ is the new version of this coin,
Actually, the reward of this coin just be halved,
Anyway, longer half life is very very good concept of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
You nice guys should switch over to Offerings to Cthulu. 

Cthulu is the most under-rated/unknown Quark clone out there (diff ~100).  It is also the most fair to miners with a mining distribution like SecureCoin.  It JUST had its first halving of block reward after 6 months so new miners are not at an exponential disadvantage to old miners. 

It is also a fun and creative coin...right now is the first week of the Great Ritual.

Not much volume in sales but it is listed on the Scifi Exchange and as of yesterday it is now on Allcrypt.  I think once people rediscover Offerings to Cthulu it is going to increase in value a lot.
legendary
Isn't this coin dead already? I presume dev sold off their 4% premine and moved onto other things.
Diff is holding in the 400-600 range, which is higher than it was in january.

Price on poloniex suffered since their hack and some large miners started dumping their daily mining output. However, another halving of mining rewards is coming, so miners dumps are going to be less a factor soon.

In terms of figures:
  • 150 millions coins have been mined at the moment
  • less than 100 millions remain to be mined
  • sell orders at poloniex total 14 million coins (5.6% of supply), buy orders 10 million coins

So definitely not thriving, but not dead just yet Wink
Activity: 378
Isn't this coin dead already? I presume dev sold off their 4% premine and moved onto other things.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hey, good news  Wink  Any official update coming?
legendary
Planning a new service at www.cryptoid.info, FRQ will be among the first supported (technically it's the first, but service is still in development, so you can't see that yet)
I don't know what the offical status of the developers are for this coin, but there's a crypto flea market site coming out soon where you can buy and sell stuff online for FRQ.
Have A Nice Day
I feel very stange about the chaging of hashrate,
The diff is moving between 500~1500,
I feel, this coin need some kind of stable diff (hashrate) ~

Adding something like Kimoto's Gravity Well would be useful.

I guess, end of the last month, couple of Quark Based Coins are announced,
And, the miners are moved to the other coin,
Have A Nice Day
I'm still mining some, but I admit I've moved a lot of hash to other quark algo coins.  If devs would at least make an appearance every few days...

How much hash power do you have ?
I just have 9Mh(three 280X), and I have moved my hash to the other coin, and just put 600K with i7-2600 processor.
I'm still mining some, but I admit I've moved a lot of hash to other quark algo coins.  If devs would at least make an appearance every few days...
Have A Nice Day
that would require dev involvment lol...shame they disappeared.

Yes, when the coin is not shows any improvements or activity,
The miner start to worry this coin is dead or not,
If devs has disappeared, miner start to move to the other coins,
And and, this coin will be dead slowly,

Actually, it is very critical,
Because of there a some quark clone coins are announced recently,
And this coin has lost so much hash to the other coins already,

that would require dev involvment lol...shame they disappeared.
Pages:
Jump to: