Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FANSTIME-The First Blockchain-Based Fandom Ecosystem - page 9. (Read 2123 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Wow this is great. You guys landed on Huobi Global? That is one of biggest exchanges out there.

That is really impressive, every time I read your posts on this thread I am impressed a little bit more. I really want more people to get to know about your project, there are a lot of us who struggle to search for good altcoin projects to invest in long term regardless of its price now. It is hard to screen out the best since there are so many scammy projects.
copper member
Activity: 126
Our Giveaway Events Are Ongoing. Don't miss out.

Click here to learn more. Cheesy
copper member
FTI just landed on one of the LARGEST EXCHANGES in the world, Huobi Global.

We are so excited to share this with you.

For more information, please click on the image Cheesy

copper member
Did you know that we have already started the development of our own public blockchain?

Learn more in here
copper member
Just in case you were curious about everything that we did when we were in Seoul, Korea last month.

All the events we hosted, how successful they were, the people who attended, what was discussed, pictures of it all etc. Grin

We have a dedicated medium account just for this, if interested click in here. Wink

Here are some pictures from them:

copper member
Congratulations on this. I will definitely check these out. These are a some big campaigns that you guys are running.

Wish you guys all the best!

Thanks a lot. Yes do take part in them, there  is so much to win.

Stay tuned on our social media and telegram for the latest updates and more exciting events in store for you Smiley
Activity: 33
Congratulations on this. I will definitely check these out. These are a some big campaigns that you guys are running.

Wish you guys all the best!
copper member
Here Is Another Massive Giveaway Event That We Are Running Right Now

We are celebrating the fact that we landed on our first Philippine Exchange, 60.com .

Candy Giveaway 2.0 (Total Reward 1,000,000 FTI)

Event 1- Total Reward: 100,000 FTI

Retweet this post and you will be able to win 200 FTI.

Event 2-Total Reward: 200,000 FTI

Register successfully on 60.com (KYC Necessary) and you will be able to win 200 FTI.

Event 3- Total Reward: 300,000 FTI

Deposit to 60.com through the OTC platform for the first and you will be able to win 3000 FTI.

Event 4- Total Reward: 400,000 FTI

If the trading volume reached more than 0.5 ETH, you will be able to win 4000 FTI.

For more information click in here Smiley

Valid Until the 26th of September only. Come on let's get to it Wink
copper member
Here Is A Massive Giveaway Event That We Are Running Right Now

We are celebrating the fact that we were the first project to land on Huobi Indonesia.

Candy Giveaway 1.0 (Total Reward 1,000,000 FTI)

Event 1- Total Reward: 100,000 FTI

Retweet this post and you will be able to split the total among others.

Event 2-Total Reward: 200,000 FTI

Register successfully on Huobi Indonesia (KYC Necessary) and you will be able to split the total among others.

Event 3- Total Reward: 300,000 FTI

Deposit to Huobi Indonesia through the OTC platform for the first and you will be able to split the total among others.

Event 4- Total Reward: 400,000 FTI

If the trading volume reached more than 0.5 ETH, you will be able to split the total among others.

Bonus-

If you participated in event 4, join our telegram group and show proof of it to one of our admins and stand a chance to win you a free 1000 FTI as well.

For more information click in here and here Cheesy

Valid Until the 25th of September only. Come on let's get to it Wink

copper member
In April we held some events in Macau. Read more in hereSmiley

Here are a few pictures from the International Festival and Global Community Return Ceremony 2018 where we brought in a number of stars:

copper member
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
copper member
Hey everyone,

If any of you are interested in our project and would like to support it.

Feel free to send us some merits so that we can make this thread more colorful for you. Cheesy

P.S. Only if you want to Wink
copper member
Recently our very own CEO, Eric Jiang gave a video interview to a youtuber. A lot of great stuff about FansTime and its plan was spoken.  Smiley

Do click on the image below to watch it.

copper member
You guy's excited for Bitcoin's upcoming 10th birthday?

People have started celebrations a tad bit early. But then again who's counting? Wink

Check it out in here.
copper member
This is to inform those of you who have noticed our main twitter account: https://twitter.com/FTI_FOUNDATION been temporarily restricted, that
this due to the fact that our account is accessed in multiple countries by the FansTime employees around the world.  Undecided

We are currently in the process of getting this restriction removed.

We thank our loyal members for your patience and support. Smiley
  
For the time being you can follow us on our other twitter accounts -:
https://twitter.com/exchange_time and https://twitter.com/FansTime_FTI

We are back on track. Cheesy

We have recovered our account, don't miss out on any of our latest updates in here: https://twitter.com/FTI_Foundation
copper member
I never heard of this project before, did this project launched with an ICO or just backed by private investors?

I do not mind low volume, as currently a lot of legit projects are facing the same issue. But what is the name of your first Dapp!!

Add (HTML) to the link of your website because it is giving an error 404 without it.

Hey there,

We didn't have an ICO, we had a private sale.

Yeah, we hear that a lot. We believe that we are still being undervalued. And trust me we have definitely done a load of things to prove our legitimacy and we don't plan to stop either.

Our very first FansTime DAPP can be found in here on the Playstore. We have over 100 A-list celebrities with whom we have signed so that you can interact with them in multiple ways on the celebrity time exchange feature on our DAPP. We launched it in March, 2018. We already have an active user base of 120,000.

Feel free to join our telegram group and address any questions or concerns you have with our customer support. Click in here

Also don't forget to follow us on our social media platforms (you can find on our first post in this thread)

Don't forget to let your friends and family know about us. Smiley

Have a great day!

P.S. Thanks for the pointer on the website link. It is fixed now Wink
copper member
Our token, FTI will be listed on its first Phillipine Exchange, 60.com on the 19th of September.

This will be the 10th exchange we land on. We are so excited for it Grin

Read more about this in here
The news about the new exchange is always good news)) Cool Although I like to trade on HADAX the most. Very comfortable and beautiful exchange.

Yes it is great news indeed.  Since we both know how awesome HADAX is. You should know that when we were about to be listed on HADAX, we broke a record on HADAX by being voted by 14 super nodes out of 21 nodes in the 3rd round.

You can read up about this in here and here

Don't forget to join our telegram group to follow us closely and speak to us, we have some amazing events going on in there as well. Click here to join. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I never heard of this project before, did this project launched with an ICO or just backed by private investors?

I do not mind low volume, as currently a lot of legit projects are facing the same issue. But what is the name of your first Dapp!!

Add (HTML) to the link of your website because it is giving an error 404 without it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Our token, FTI will be listed on its first Phillipine Exchange, 60.com on the 19th of September.

This will be the 10th exchange we land on. We are so excited for it Grin

Read more about this in here
The news about the new exchange is always good news)) Cool Although I like to trade on HADAX the most. Very comfortable and beautiful exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: