Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 51. (Read 77888 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
So now what?

The dev got scolded by his parents for not doing his homework and now he's grounded for a week without internet access  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Would anyone be interested in helping me get this coin added to Bittrex? I've just been sussing out what we need to get Fantom listed, I just don't have all the info\resources available. If anyone else can chime in and help, that'd be greatly appreciated, I need all the info that is bolded.

Coin Name - Fantom  (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH FANTOMCOIN)
Coin trading symbol - FNX  

A logo for your coin - png format with a transparent background.  The logo should be square with dimensions of 1000x1000 pixels with no white space on its border and no taglines.  It should only be a logo and expect it to show up in multiple spots in the Bittrex UI.

Launch Date -
Github Link - https://github.com/LordOfTheCoin/fantom
Exchanges you are currently on? None
Official blockchain explorer?
What is your TxFee for a transaction? 0.01 FNX
Any social media information such as your official website, twitter account, facebook page, subreddit, etc?

Optional information that heavily influences us:

Have a clearly stated purpose for your coin.
Proof of dev:  Contact coinssource.com or www.cryptocertify.com to get rated.  We can also provide identity verification if you are willing to provide verifiable identification documents directly to us.  
Get your source code reviewed by a trusted member of the community
Information about your coin:  What is the concept behind your coin? If you have previously been listed on Bittrex, what has changed with your coin since then?

EDIT: It also appears that having a public block explorer and some form of dev certification is going to help us greatly when it comes to exchanges.

Are you going to pay the 3 BTC to have it added?  Cheesy

The 3 BTC is only if we are holding an IPO with another platform and intend to get listed.

You're right about that but I think Dev wants to wait a little longer to have coin listed on an exchange, he mentioned that in a previous post if you go back a few pages and some people agreed with him.

I don't believe it would be listed right away, and as I stated, we need a few things before we even apply. Wouldn't it be a good idea to sort those out in the mean time?

No block explorer and no official website is a pretty big deal for exchanges.

I suggest name should be changed to Phantom to avoid confusion because when people read Fantom most of the time it'll be related to fantomcoin and might think it's the same deal. Is anyone else with me?
Like it much better than fantom  Cool
legendary
Would anyone be interested in helping me get this coin added to Bittrex? I've just been sussing out what we need to get Fantom listed, I just don't have all the info\resources available. If anyone else can chime in and help, that'd be greatly appreciated, I need all the info that is bolded.

A logo for your coin - png format with a transparent background.  The logo should be square with dimensions of 1000x1000 pixels with no white space on its border and no taglines.  It should only be a logo and expect it to show up in multiple spots in the Bittrex UI.

Launch Date -
Any social media information such as your official website, twitter account, facebook page, subreddit, etc?

Proof of dev:  Contact coinssource.com or www.cryptocertify.com to get rated.  We can also provide identity verification if you are willing to provide verifiable identification documents directly to us.  
Information about your coin:  What is the concept behind your coin? If you have previously been listed on Bittrex, what has changed with your coin since then?

EDIT: It also appears that having a public block explorer and some form of dev certification is going to help us greatly when it comes to exchanges.

The 3 BTC is only if we are holding an IPO with another platform and intend to get listed.

You're right about that but I think Dev wants to wait a little longer to have coin listed on an exchange, he mentioned that in a previous post if you go back a few pages and some people agreed with him.

I don't believe it would be listed right away, and as I stated, we need a few things before we even apply. Wouldn't it be a good idea to sort those out in the mean time?

I suggest name should be changed to Phantom to avoid confusion because when people read Fantom most of the time it'll be related to fantomcoin and might think it's the same deal. Is anyone else with me?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Still trying to install it on Linux.

I get this error during the last command "make"

In file included from src/core.h:9:0,
                 from src/main.h:9,
                 from src/kernel.h:7,
                 from src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:18:
src/uint256.h:15:19: fatal error: gmpxx.h: No such file or directory
 #include
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/txdb-leveldb.o] Error 1

Can anyone help me with it?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Launch Date -

legendary

Launch Date -

Are you going to pay the 3 BTC to have it added?  Cheesy

Dev, would you have any interest in cryptocertify or cryptoasian? The latter is free whilst the former is paid, so obviously I'd lean towards the free.

Launch Date -

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Launch Date -

You need to talk to dev about it.
legendary

Launch Date -

Launch Date -

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

No dump and no pump if this coin will not get listed on an exchange anytime soon.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 241
Don't pay electricity so IDK  Grin Grin

its cpumining only so the power is nothing when the pc runs 24/7 anyway
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
He wants to dump immediatly.  Grin
Activity: 476
I'm beginning to wonder if this coin might not even end up being worth a damn  Roll Eyes

Why? Because the dev wasn't dumping on an exchange within the first week? Good coins don't go on exchanges immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: