Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 65. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I would like to test it, could you tell me where I can find informations on how to get started on mining?
My Wallet is up but I have no idea  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
what is "zerosend" button in wallet?

If you press it will clean your balance!  Grin Grin Grin

LOL
I still dont have balance

zerosend = zerotime?

PM me your address and you'll have balance! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

LOL
I still dont have balance

zerosend = zerotime?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

If you press it will clean your balance!  Grin Grin Grin

Cheesy

BTW: This project needs stand alone miner and a pool.

That defeats the purpose of decentralized mining entirely. Dev has already stated there will be no standalone miner or pools. I think that is best too.

Edit: But I am sure, someone will build one anyway. lol
legendary

Cheesy

Lol, glad to see the Bulgarian Hiro walking his Legendary road...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov

Cheesy

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
SO the what's the deal with these "fantom" blocks. They must be going somewhere...... Dev?

It is almost as if a percentage of my mined blocks are going to some other wallet, not to mention the disappearing coins from staking. What's going on?
Activity: 294
I'm also getting messages every now and then that I hit a POW block, but it doesn't show up in my balance or as an orphan in the transaction list at all. Very strange.............

Had 2 orphans in 2 minutes now.
I'm also getting messages every now and then that I hit a POW block, but it doesn't show up in my balance or as an orphan in the transaction list at all. Very strange.............

Had the same yesterday.
I have experienced the same problem as I explained above. DuckYeah!, would a wallet rescan fix this?

Make a backup of wallet.dat (or whole data folder) and try it.

Rescan didn't work, and it didn't damage the wallet or data in any way. Repairwallet??? I've never used that one so I'm not exactly sure what it's really for, but it seems like this would be it haha.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I have experienced the same problem as I explained above. DuckYeah!, would a wallet rescan fix this?

Make a backup of wallet.dat (or whole data folder) and try it.
Just recieved 0.03333...

And less coins are confirmed.
They are disappearing Huh

Disable staking, and wait for dev. He will find bug..  
Patience bro Grin

How? Huh Grin

You can put staking=0 in your fantom.conf

Ok, thanks.
U did the same?

Yes. Stake rewards are very low at this stage, not worth the risk imo. Will mine and await fix.

Did as u say. Now I have this:

Anyway lost about 210 coins Sad

Thanks a lot for advice!

Your coins were lost because of the bug before you stopped staking. At least now you will not lose any more.

Hope dev will fix it and my coins return. Sad

I have a few more from mining. If you post your address I will send you 105 and maybe someone else who has been mining can match it to make up for your loss.  Smiley

FiYtoZTszRAh7FzwsYHGX9nTDBkgWBMDEj
Thank you.

I will wait to see if the fix gets your coins back like the dev says. If you dont get them i'll send it to you, if you do i'll donate it to the dev.

Ok.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Just recieved 0.03333...

And less coins are confirmed.
They are disappearing Huh

Disable staking, and wait for dev. He will find bug..  
Patience bro Grin

How? Huh Grin

You can put staking=0 in your fantom.conf

Ok, thanks.
U did the same?

Yes. Stake rewards are very low at this stage, not worth the risk imo. Will mine and await fix.

Did as u say. Now I have this:

Anyway lost about 210 coins Sad

Thanks a lot for advice!

Your coins were lost because of the bug before you stopped staking. At least now you will not lose any more.

Hope dev will fix it and my coins return. Sad

I have a few more from mining. If you post your address I will send you 105 and maybe someone else who has been mining can match it to make up for your loss.  Smiley

FiYtoZTszRAh7FzwsYHGX9nTDBkgWBMDEj
Thank you.

I will wait to see if the fix gets your coins back like the dev says. If you dont get them i'll send it to you, if you do i'll donate it to the dev.
I've had coins disappear as well. I'm missing about 175 coins in my main wallet. I added up the transaction list and it is 175 more than what my balance on the dashboard shows. And I did not accidentally count any orphans. Would a rescan fix this? I've also been getting weird stakes of 0.03333334 and all the stakes of 0.10 disappear as well. I've locked all of my wallets and will cease staking until someone has a fix.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Nothing is lost, there is no Negative Integer Function, coins can't disappear into the Cyber Cosmos.... also, please donate, I (shamefully *saying*) can't mine

Donate address?
Nothing is lost, there is no Negative Integer Function, coins can't disappear into the Cyber Cosmos.... also, please donate, I (shamefully *saying*) can't mine

But I had 736.
And now:

"version" : "v1.0.0.0e4b5fe9RC1",
    "protocolversion" : 60020,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 528.60333334,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 2566,
Pages:
Jump to: