Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 72. (Read 77888 times)

legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
EthBits
Activity: 476
Where's my Member's piece of pie ?

I sent premine to dev. I think he is sleeping now. So need to wait when dev confirms received premine.

You sent it on the right chain?

Of course. I did check blockhash.

Great karma to you for doing the right thing. It's good to see honest people in crypto!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

I sent premine to dev. I think he is sleeping now. So need to wait when dev confirms received premine.

Just checking  Wink
Activity: 574

There's only one chain now. The fork I and someone else was on got overtaken and all transactions I made and blocks I mined went *poof*
Actually I think that to use zerosend you have to pay a higher fee and that's how the blanknodes generate revenue. Just a guess. I don't feel like sifting through the code so the dev can confirm or not.

Anonymity is never 100% guaranteed, there's always something that gives away either the sender or the receiver but I'm glad that Dev picked i2p instead of Tor since Tor has many known vulnerabilities.

That's true. And I do like that i2p is included. Tor is included in blanknodes, but no i2p for them.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Actually I think that to use zerosend you have to pay a higher fee and that's how the blanknodes generate revenue. Just a guess. I don't feel like sifting through the code so the dev can confirm or not.

Anonymity is never 100% guaranteed, there's always something that gives away either the sender or the receiver but I'm glad that Dev picked i2p instead of Tor since Tor has many known vulnerabilities.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Does anybody know what is zerosend and blacknode feature? And how to use it?

It's an anonymity feature but I'm not sure how it works.

Blanknodes look like some sort of anonymous masternode. I went to create one and it requires 512 FNX as collateral. Maybe there will be rewards for zerosend blanknodes in the future?

He said funds would be dispersed within the first 5000 blocks.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

It's an anonymity feature but I'm not sure how it works.
I have unchecked Zerosend feature when sent premine to dev.
Activity: 268
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: